Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Are we witnessing an Immigration Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by WallIn
    According to reports, these 'refugees' refuse food and water and do not want to be indentified and registered in fear of staying in Hungary.

They want to go to promised land in Germany, that's plain obvious.
    Although the situation in Hungary and Greece is deplorable because they don't have the infrastructure or resources to handle the mass scale amount of refugees/migrants entering it still shows the motive of these people. But that being said do you blame them? If I were in their situation I'd probably do the same and the EU has to obviously say NO and create a clear policy. But the EU is being indecisive and trying to let the problem magically go away! The politicans there are too afraid to speak out because it may be career suicide for them.

BTW, isn't 75% of the refugees/migrants males between the ages of 16-35 or something? I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Although the situation in Hungary and Greece is deplorable because they don't have the infrastructure or resources to handle the mass scale amount of refugees/migrants entering it still shows the motive of these people. But that being said do you blame them? If I were in their situation I'd probably do the same and the EU has to obviously say NO and create a clear policy. But the EU is being indecisive and trying to let the problem magically go away! The politicans there are too afraid to speak out because it may be career suicide for them.

BTW, isn't 75% of the refugees/migrants males between the ages of 16-35 or something? I mean...
    Ideally it would help Germany's workforce help maintain their own social programs that everyone seems to want when they migrate there, but it obviously has its own issues as well like border control and culture clashing.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    while without having any known humanitarian crisis, and you were to take immigration and magnify it so that it can only be solved by those with executive orders.

mother earth may consider placing numeric monetary value of human life as a profitable business.

as for the most profitable investment, lies with those that are closes to us, as waste, has somehow correlated with freedom

since portfolio is nothing but a case of valued goods for hormone

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer

Europe is gone if this keeps going on, it will turn into a middle eastern shithole.

Banned

German football giants Bayern Munich announce refugee integration plans

Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich have announced plans which they hope will aid migrant integration in Germany in response to the refugee crisis.

The five-time European Cup winners say will will invest €1 million into projects aimed at refugees and will also host a youth academy training camp for young immigrants.

At the training camps, children will be provided with meals, German classes and football equipment.

Bayern will work in conjunction with the City of Munich authorities to carry out the initiatives.

In addition to these projects, prior to the club's next home game against Augsburg, each player will enter the pitch with one German child and one refugee child in order to set an example of integration.

Karl Heinz Rummenigge, Bayern's president, said: "Bayern has a social responsibility to help the refugees, needy children, women and men, to help them and to assist them in Germany."

Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann praised Bayern's work: "This is a great and exemplary action that I very much welcome and support - it's another great sign of the helpfulness and welcoming culture in our country."

The actions of the club follow the 'Refugees Welcome' campaign in the Bundesliga, which saw fans take banners to games last to promote the cause.
    http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-03/g...gration-plans/

Fantastic...lol

We will put their kids in our prestigious academy.

We will also exploit the situation in search of future footballers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Europe is gone if this keeps going on, it will turn into a middle eastern shithole.
    Moslem.

https://news.yahoo.com/europe-migran...095320325.html

Putin on Friday fiercely criticised Europe's foreign policy in the Middle East and in northern Africa, which he said was oblivious to local specificities.

"What is this policy? It's an imposition of their standards, not taking into account historical, religious, national or cultural traits of those regions," Putin said.
    unsurprisingly, Putin is entirely right

This is how Islam is going to spread across the globe.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Well if successful countries have to bear the burden of all the immigrants these crappy 3rd world cesspools are sending over, we might as well take over these nations and get some benefit out of it. The US should take over Mexico and Central America. Europe should take over the Middle East/North Africa. Then these activists can finally have their dream of people traveling freely to visit friends and family.

At least most Latino immigrants try to assimilate into American culture. I feel sorry for Europeans with all those crazy Muslims invading their countries. I can easily foresee a future of a tipping point that has native Europeans mass migrating to America and Australia.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Well if successful countries have to bear the burden of all the immigrants these crappy 3rd world cesspools are sending over, we might as well take over these nations and get some benefit out of it. The US should take over Mexico and Central America. Europe should take over the Middle East/North Africa. Then these activists can finally have their dream of people traveling freely to visit friends and family.

At least most Latino immigrants try to assimilate into American culture. I feel sorry for Europeans with all those crazy Muslims invading their countries. I can easily foresee a future of a tipping point that has native Europeans mass migrating to America and Australia.
    We really don't want them here.

Very good NBA starter

Migration in Europe by countries:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...on-crisis.html

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Ideally it would help Germany's workforce help maintain their own social programs that everyone seems to want when they migrate there, but it obviously has its own issues as well like border control and culture clashing.
    Ideally if the migrants don't accept any social welfare/handouts. But that's not the case and in most examples the migrants become more of a burden to the government because of the social welfare programs they receive to attempt to integrate is actually much greater than the money they put in. Think about the government is going to have to provide housing, food, schooling and other benefits to these migrants and it's going to cost a fortune. I think I read that Sweden or some Nordic country spends on average to the equivalent of $40k/yr per immigrant or something crazy like that.

I know alot of people make that argument of supporting the welfare system because of increased workers but it would be much cheaper to actually just give the old people their welfare...

BTW, those "rich" arab countries like Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, etc, haven't accepted not a single refugee. Dat Arab brotherhood doe Does not make any sense what so ever..

Banned

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Smook B

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Smook B
    this summarizes everything