Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-23-2007, 03:44 PM   #31
SportsAnalyzer
Banned

SportsAnalyzer has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Magic said on TNT the Spurs are in more trouble than Dallas??

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
Magic also said that Denver would win the series vs. the Spurs.

Well if he said that he should be FIRED because that shows he is talking with his HEART and not his Mind
SportsAnalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:46 PM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
neither did the spurs...duncan parker and manu were 3 for 25 in the first half. duncan was 0-7, parker was 2-10. 6 layups missed in the second half, they were struggling the entire game and still had a chance to win the game. game 2 will be interesting.

i agree. thats the great thing about the series for me, im sure the spurs have another gear, but im sure denver does too.

i think people miss magic's point, he said spurs are in MORE trouble than dallas, not spurs are in trouble and dallas is not.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:33 PM   #33
SportsAnalyzer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
i agree. thats the great thing about the series for me, im sure the spurs have another gear, but im sure denver does too.

i think people miss magic's point, he said spurs are in MORE trouble than dallas, not spurs are in trouble and dallas is not.

Do you really think the Nuggets are capable of winning another game in San Antonio? I mean Really, come one
Old 04-23-2007, 04:38 PM   #34
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsAnalyzer
Do you really think the Nuggets are capable of winning another game in San Antonio? I mean Really, come one

i really think they have a chance....Not a huge chance but a chance. People dont realize how freakin good AI is. People act like he is some regular freakin guard. He isnt he is a freakin HOFer and top 50 greatest player ever. He is playing amazing ball. Throw in Melo and anything could happen.

Bottom line the Spurs look really old. Horry looks fat and slow....Barry looks slow as well. The Spurs have a problem and if they lose game 2 i dont see them coming back. Again AI is no joke and Bowen is not even a stopper in this series because AI is so much quicker than him.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #35
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
i really think they have a chance....Not a huge chance but a chance. People dont realize how freakin good AI is. People act like he is some regular freakin guard. He isnt he is a freakin HOFer and top 50 greatest player ever. He is playing amazing ball. Throw in Melo and anything could happen.

Bottom line the Spurs look really old. Horry looks fat and slow....Barry looks slow as well. The Spurs have a problem and if they lose game 2 i dont see them coming back. Again AI is no joke and Bowen is not even a stopper in this series because AI is so much quicker than him.

Never thought I would say this but I agree with younggrease. Honestly I don't see why people are so shocked Denver won. I mean they are maybe the most talented team in the league. They have 2 future HOFers on that team, 2 30 PPG scorers, and now those guys seem like they've figured out how to play together effectively. They have shooters around those guys like Klieza, JR Smith, Blake, and Camby has an effective mid range J. They have bangers like Camby, Nene, and Evans and those are the type of players that give Duncan trouble. Nene matches up with Duncan really well. Denver has a ton of ball handling, they're basically playing 2 PGs in the backcourt.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:05 PM   #36
SportsAnalyzer
Banned

[quote=Younggrease]i really think they have a chance....Not a huge chance but a chance. People dont realize how freakin good AI is. People act like he is some regular freakin guard. He isnt he is a freakin HOFer and top 50 greatest player ever. He is playing amazing ball. Throw in Melo and anything could happen.

Bottom line the Spurs look really old. Horry looks fat and slow....Barry looks slow as well. The Spurs have a problem and if they lose game 2 i dont see them coming back. Again AI is no joke and Bowen is not even a stopper in this series because AI is so much quicker than him.[/QUOTE

Younggrease I will be looking for you when the spurs go up 2-1 in the Series.]
Old 06-16-2007, 12:40 AM   #37
LMFAO
Serious playground baller

LMFAO has decent reputationLMFAO has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
Its not really that dumb.. Playoffs are a diffeent animal and the Nugs have TWO guys that can raise and will raise it up to HOF levels. Add in Nene and Camby's defense on Duncan as well as Ginobili and Horry looking old and you have problems.

People forget how freaking good AI is...I personally think that they are both equally in trouble and Phx just got lucky to face the LAkers.

San Antonio defense is has too much trouble because are not built to bother a player like AI.he is WAY too quick for any1 on Denver and has some great guys around him as well. Nene is no joke, just ask Tim Duncan
LMFAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:58 AM   #38
artest 93
Local High School Star

artest 93 has decent reputationartest 93 has decent reputation

ok ok stop digging the nug vs spurs threads . weget it alot of peopl eemabrassed themselves by thinking the spurs were threatened by 2 gangstars. =)
artest 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: