Banned

Default Since 2010...Mexico has deported more immigrants than USA

More than one million Central American migrants have been apprehended in Mexico and the U.S. since 2010. While the U.S. has traditionally led the apprehension rates, Mexico has surpassed such rates this year.

The Migration Policy Institute (MPI), an independent nonprofit and nonpartisan think tank, said Mexico apprehended one-third more adults and children than the U.S. in 2015 so far. Describing the Mexican enforcement as "muscular," MPI said Mexico has reshaped regional dynamics, which could trigger long-lasting effects. In the U.S., apprehensions of Central Americans during the 2015 fiscal year fell by more than 50 percent.
    http://www.latinpost.com/articles/77...-criminals.htm

Banned

Default Re: Since 2010...Mexico has deported more immigrants than USA

The Mexican people should be ashamed of their government. In my country, Europe, national borders don't exist and people are free to move wherever they want as they please. This is how the whole world should be. Outdated concepts like borders and deportation are imperialist First Estate CIS Gender white male oppressive ideas and should be demolished.

College star

europe is not a country you idiot. only a foreigner would say that

Do you do any thinking for yourself? All you do is pick up on current events and allow others to give you your opinion. Do some thinking for yourself for once. I feel bad for Jeff for having a son like you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    europe is not a country you idiot. only a foreigner would say that
    In my country, Europe, we are a country. Only an imperialist misogynistic transphobic CIS-gendered white male would attempt to deny this fact. Check your privilege, mon ami.

You do realize that most of those Central Americans deported by Mexico are trying to get to the US, right? Unless you want Mexico to do nothing and let them waltz into the US, I thought you were anti-illegal immigration. My God are you breathtakingly stupid

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Do you do any thinking for yourself? All you do is pick up on current events and allow others to give you your opinion. Do some thinking for yourself for once. I feel bad for Jeff for having a son like you
    Media says all Muslim terrorist are affiliated with ISIS.

I proved that Muslims not affiliated with ISIS have killed more Americans than ISIS.

Not all ISIS.