Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Atlanta Hawks Forum

Atlanta Hawks Forum Atlanta Hawks message board - atlanta hawks fan forum

Old 04-23-2007, 04:48 PM   #1
Moose

Default Sebastian Telfair

Theres rumors going around that he will not wear green next season. Do you expect the hawks to pick him up? if so what deal you think would benefit both teams?
Old 04-23-2007, 06:49 PM   #2
csc30
Can barely lace up my sneakers

csc30 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Sebastian Telfair

I hope not. First, David Stern needs to intervene and fix their ownership situation. Not a big fan of what Bill Knight has done so far, but maybe he redeem himself this summer. I honestly think Mike Woodson needs to leave. Seems like a Coach who really cares about his players and wants to do great, but it might be time to move on. The Hawks need another superstar name. Joe Johnson is quickly becoming a great player, and Josh Smith still has some room to grow. One more big name player to make everyone better either at PG or C.
csc30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
JMEWLS

Atlanta need a point guard, but not telfair.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

I say yes and I say no. Yes, because he can play and has the potenial and then I say no because he's a hard head like one of my teachers used to say and he's still trying to live up to the hype from being drafted out of high school and he's trying to be hard and street. I say 50/50
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:41 AM   #5
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
I say yes and I say no. Yes, because he can play and has the potenial and then I say no because he's a hard head like one of my teachers used to say and he's still trying to live up to the hype from being drafted out of high school and he's trying to be hard and street. I say 50/50

Lol, what this idiot is trying to say is. He has loads and loads of potential but doesn't have the right work ethic to reach this potential.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:32 AM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation

**** yo monkey ass *****. Don't be coming on here saying **** on my forum. I didn't say he couldn't play, I said he has potenial but he's still trying to live up to all the hype he had when he got drafted out of high school and that he tries to hard to keep that street image so shut the **** up cause you don't want none of me on this forum, you always got something smart to say about someone, its a forum I have my freedom of speech to say how I feel about something and you ***** ass is always calling someone out so shut the **** up and keep it moving.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:31 PM   #7
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
**** yo monkey ass *****. Don't be coming on here saying **** on my forum. I didn't say he couldn't play, I said he has potenial but he's still trying to live up to all the hype he had when he got drafted out of high school and that he tries to hard to keep that street image so shut the **** up cause you don't want none of me on this forum, you always got something smart to say about someone, its a forum I have my freedom of speech to say how I feel about something and you ***** ass is always calling someone out so shut the **** up and keep it moving.

Who's board lol?
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:39 PM   #8
idizzle
Good college starter

whatever man just don't **** with me *****.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:11 PM   #9
Hstone
Serious playground baller

Hstone has an OK reputation so far

Hes just like all of the other pgs u got you dont need a another 1 as bad as him
Hstone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: