My opinion and who I think they might actually pick mixed together. If you don't see a player you thought would be in the first round, maybe I don't believe they'll enter this year so just ask first.
I'll give some explanations later cause I'm too lazy right now.
1. Memphis- Greg Oden C
2. Boston- Kevin Durant SF
3. Milwaukee- Julian Wright SF
4. Phoenix- Joakim Noah PF
5. Seattle- Brandan Wright PF
6. Portland- Spencer Hawes C
7. Minnesota- Al Horford C
8. Charlotte- Yi Jianlian PF
9. Chicago- Roy Hibbert C (way too high, but I swear they take a big man).
10. Sacramento- Josh McRoberts PF (way underrated right now).
11. Atlanta- Mike Conley Jr. PG
12. Philadelphia- Tiago Splitter C (last highly touted big man and they can get a nice guard later).
13. New Orleans- Nick Young SG
14. LAC- Acie Law PG/SG
15. Detroit- Nicolas Batum SF
16. Washington- Marcus Williams SF
17. New Jersey- Corey Brewer SF
18. Golden State- Al Thornton SF
19. LAL- Jeff Green
20. Miami- Jason Smith PF
21. Philadelphia- Marco Belinelli SG (STEAL).
22. Charlotte- Rudy Fernandez SG (STEAL).
23. New York- Brandon Rush SG
24. Phoenix- Rodney Stuckey PG/SG
25. Utah- Morris Almond SF
26. Houston- Daequan Cook SG
27. Detroit- Nick Fazekas PF
28. San Antonio- Jared Dudley SF (a little high, but fits their style).
29. Phoenix- Arron Afflalo SG (too high, but another potential shooter).
30. Philadelphia- Aaron Gray (guard spots are set I believe...might as well try him cause he does have some skill...maybe should go higher actually).
So what do you hate...cause I know that's the first thing you fools look for.