Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-23-2007, 10:57 PM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: First Round Mock Draft By the KING of College Ball.

I hate Tucker a lot.

I guess you could look at Byars from Vandy....hit or miss at this point in a draft.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:02 PM   #17
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Jeff Green at #19?

No way.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:03 PM   #18
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

I don't get it Julian Wright for Milwaukee? why? Joakim Noah is pretty much the perfect fit for this team isn't he? Julian doesn't really make sense for them at all and I really like Julian, I think he's really underrated by most, but I don't think he fits Milwaukee really. they need a guy who can run the floor, block shots and hustle, thats exactly what Noah is. his passing, attitude, and potential just add to it.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #19
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Brandon Wright is the best pick for milwaukee.

Williams
Redd
B Wright
Villanueva
Bogut
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #20
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster

Julian Wright fits the Phoenix Suns System with the High octane offense and if ever Marion will be traded this off season. Wright Could be a Suitable replacement and Wright my have one of the best stats of an NBA Rookie.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #21
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Ya, let's put Brandan Wright at the SF slot....or Villaneuva.

HERE'S ME ROLLING MY EYES OUT YOU FOOLS.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #22
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
26. Houston- Daequan Cook SG
Ewww.

No thanks. Maybe in a couple of years.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:09 PM   #23
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

You'd rather pick up a player with no hope at all?
Old 04-23-2007, 11:11 PM   #24
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ya, let's put Brandan Wright at the SF slot....or Villaneuva.

Villanueva should be a bench player on the Bucks. Brandan Wright will be a better NBA player than Charlie within a year IMO.

Mo Williams
Redd
Re-sign Patterson or just go with Simmons
Brandan Wright
Bogut
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 11:11 PM   #25
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd rather have any player you have listed after that other than Fazekas.

Like I said, maybe in a couple of years. But I thought Cook needed work....on his college game.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:20 AM   #26
Manphibian420
very nice

Manphibian420 has an OK reputation so far

hippos i agree with you, I don't know why people are pushing for the Bucks to take a big guy. The need is clearly at SF, their weakest position by far. Charlie V and Bogut provide enough current talent and long term potential at the big guy spots. I have them projected to take Julian Wright as well, assuming they don't move into position to take Durant. Wright provides the size, athleticism, defense, and long term potential at the SF spot they need.
Manphibian420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:24 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manphibian420
hippos i agree with you, I don't know why people are pushing for the Bucks to take a big guy. The need is clearly at SF, their weakest position by far. Charlie V and Bogut provide enough current talent and long term potential at the big guy spots. I have them projected to take Julian Wright as well, assuming they don't move into position to take Durant. Wright provides the size, athleticism, defense, and long term potential at the SF spot they need.

Because the Bucks lack interior defense and rebounding. And it doesnt help thier starting backcourt isnt much in terms of defenders but the interior is just as bad. Oden solves that and he helps Bogut game bigtime. Charlie V is neither the defender nor rebounder for someone you want at the 4 spot. Sure you can take Durant all you want...but the problems defensively wont disappear and in the future you'll be lookin for ways to address it in order to take that team to the next level.

Oden or Durant...both studs but Oden solves a lot of headaches you will have in the future if you pass him up. Bucks problem wasnt scoring.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Brandon Wright is the best pick for milwaukee.

Williams
Redd
B Wright
Villanueva
Bogut

Brandan Wright is a PF not a SF. PF...not a SF!
Old 04-24-2007, 01:30 PM   #29
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Draft Wright and move Villanueva to the bench as the scoring combo forward. 6MOTY Tim Thomas style. Hopefully nothing else Tim Thomas style, though.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:31 PM   #30
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Draft Wright and move Villanueva to the bench as the scoring combo forward. 6MOTY Tim Thomas style. Hopefully nothing else Tim Thomas style, though.

Yeah thats the role I think Villy can succeed in moreso than be a starter. 6th man. He can be an offensive spark off the bench.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: