Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: What would you do to an animal like this?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ne50
    Man it's f*cked up. The children are ruined for life. Even murdering that b*tch would not be justice.

On a somewhat related note. These dumbf*ck teenagers in my area, poured and smeared acid all over a sliding board and monkeybars. Not knowing a parent took his two year old child to the playground. When the child went down the sliding board the acid burned through his close and burned all the skin off his legs and back.
    Damn. Did they catch those a-holes? Me being the father I'd pour acid down their pants. P-ricks.

High School Varsity 6th Man 0ne50's Avatar

Yeah they caugth them and they got some misdemeanor charges. I feel sorry for the father. I know he wants to kill them bastards.

Decent playground baller Lakers's Avatar

Yeah they caugth them and they got some misdemeanor charges.
    They had to have gotten more in trouble that that. I guarantee that those kid's parents have a civil suit on their hands. In some areas parents can even be held criminally responsible for their child's action.

High School Varsity 6th Man 0ne50's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BALTIMORE SUN
    Two teenage boys have been arrested in the chemical burning of a toddler last weekend at a Baltimore County playground, but the youngsters are not facing adult charges.

The boys, both 16 and from the Essex area, were charged as juveniles after police consulted with the county state's attorney's office, a police spokesman said.

The boys poured caustic drain cleaner on a slide, experimenting to see whether the chemical would burn the plastic, but seeing that it did not, they left with the chemical still on the slide, police said.

The toddler, Payton Potachney, received second- and third-degree burns and underwent skin grafts Monday at Johns Hopkins Hospital. The boyfriend of the child's mother said yesterday that he was angry that the teenagers are not facing more serious adult charges.
    LINK

Lets GO PENS!

Man it's f*cked up. The children are ruined for life. Even murdering that b*tch would not be justice.

On a somewhat related note. These dumbf*ck teenagers in my area, poured and smeared acid all over a sliding board and monkeybars. Not knowing a parent took his two year old child to the playground. When the child went down the sliding board the acid burned through his close and burned all the skin off his legs and back.
    why would they do that?

Yeah they caugth them and they got some misdemeanor charges. I feel sorry for the father. I know he wants to kill them bastards.
    Misdemeanor charges? That's as good as not being charged at all. I'd love to beat those punks to a pulp. I'm glad they were caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers
    They had to have gotten more in trouble that that. I guarantee that those kid's parents have a civil suit on their hands. In some areas parents can even be held criminally responsible for their child's action.
    at the very LEAST that should be felony assault.

I've heard several cases of stories like this becoming more and more popular. Very sickening.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I've heard several cases of stories like this becoming more and more popular. Very sickening.
    Nice bump, jerkwad. Can't even find the story on AlGore's internet any more

Quote Originally Posted by MadeFromDust
    Nice bump, jerkwad. Can't even find the story on AlGore's internet any more
    What's wrong with this bump you bum