Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 12:29 AM   #1
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far
Default iloveisiah.com

http://www.iloveisiah.com/

Someone posted this in the main NBA Forum, thought you might want to have a look. Funny stuff. :
Old 04-24-2007, 02:48 AM   #2
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: iloveisiah.com

Interesting. It's funny now, according to this post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
http://www.iloveisiah.com/

Someone posted this in the main NBA Forum, thought you might want to have a look. Funny stuff. :

But this is what you said on the main forum:
Quote:
funny but not so funny.. how would you feel if your team was the laughing stock in the NBA?

: but w/e, anything to get that good old, post count up i guess. do your thing.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:24 AM   #3
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far

That was funny.

But true.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:34 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaosonegoodear
Interesting. It's funny now.

: but w/e, anything to get that good old, post count up i guess. do your thing.

Trolling.....What point were you trying to make that involved Knicks basketball?
Old 04-24-2007, 12:59 PM   #5
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

Do your thing J.

Post whatever you want and as much as you want to.

As long as it's not offensive.

Help keep this board going through the dark days of terrible lousy embarrassing Knick basketball.
Old 04-24-2007, 03:19 PM   #6
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Trolling.....What point were you trying to make that involved Knicks basketball?
yeah, w/e... I CLEARLY wasn't trying to make a point involving knicks b-ball (he already made it by calling your team the laughing stock of the nba) but rather trying to point out your disgraceful knicks poster who trolls everywhere and gives knicks fans a bad name with his lack of quality content and thoughtless one-liners. But all the same, I guess crappy posters are needed to match a crappy team and GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
Do your thing J.

Post whatever you want and as much as you want to.

As long as it's not offensive.
Help keep this board going through the dark days of terrible lousy embarrassing Knick basketball.

Quote:
Can't wait till the sweep.

Raptors suck!

So do their fans!

Quote:
losers

Quote:
you are a post whore post whore

Yeah, he's NEVER offensive and he always starts intelligent basketball conversations.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:30 PM   #7
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
yeah, w/e... I CLEARLY wasn't trying to make a point involving knicks b-ball (he already made it by calling your team the laughing stock of the nba) but rather trying to point out your disgraceful knicks poster who trolls everywhere and gives knicks fans a bad name with his lack of quality content and thoughtless one-liners. But all the same, I guess crappy posters are needed to match a crappy team and GM.

Yeah, he's NEVER offensive and he always starts intelligent basketball conversations.
This posts gets my seal of approval.

Anyway, that site made me once again feel bad about being a Knicks fan. As if it was not enough that all my friends (Nets fans) bash me every day when we talk about basketball.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:09 PM   #8
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

J my man are you going around causing trouble.

Behave my friend, behave.....

I'm on your side fellow Knick fan.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:55 PM   #9
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Jfresh what happened to that Nets sweep?
Old 04-24-2007, 11:56 PM   #10
j Fresh
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddybluesman
J my man are you going around causing trouble.

Behave my friend, behave.....

I'm on your side fellow Knick fan.

Here's the full scoop......

on April 1rst I was just posting some April Fools joke around for fun and I kept on posting things, I had a couple posts to 1,000 like 10 so I posted for the fun of it and I had nothing to do on that day, so I was bored and on a message board.

So then this guy yaosonegoodear kept calling me a post whore and he never knew me, he doesn't know I contribute to this board, and he got a few of his buddies to gang up on me and call me "post whores".

He has been keeping track of every thing I say and uses it against me, it's like he has it in his word pad on his computer. He follows me around and calls me "post whore".

I went to the Nets site and asked how would it feel like if they made the NBA Finals because I'm a huge fan of Jason Kidd (my bad Starbury).

Then yaosonegoodear goes in and starts calling me "post whore", I try to defend myself but it just gives him more material.

Then Raptor fans ganged up on me and said called me a "post whore", so I went to their forum and acted childish because I was upset.

But how stupid of me, because yaosonegoodear uses that against me as well.

And then you saw his first post here, as always he took something I said from the main forum and used it against me and said I'd do anything to keep my post count up.

So now you know.

Just tell me this: Who's the real post whore here? Has he done ONE thread worth of something?

Using his material here...

Quote:
I'm gonna get to 1000 w/o posting up nonsense like you.

What has been the only thing he's done while here? Nonesense.

I think this guy should be banned from the Knicks forum, and from ISH period for good.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:42 AM   #11
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:

on April 1rst I was just posting some April Fools joke around for fun and I kept on posting things, I had a couple posts to 1,000 like 10 so I posted for the fun of it and I had nothing to do on that day, so I was bored and on a message board.

So then this guy yaosonegoodear kept calling me a post whore and he never knew me, he doesn't know I contribute to this board, and he got a few of his buddies to gang up on me and call me "post whores".

He has been keeping track of every thing I say and uses it against me, it's like he has it in his word pad on his computer. He follows me around and calls me "post whore".

I went to the Nets site and asked how would it feel like if they made the NBA Finals because I'm a huge fan of Jason Kidd (my bad Starbury).

Then yaosonegoodear goes in and starts calling me "post whore", I try to defend myself but it just gives him more material.

Then Raptor fans ganged up on me and said called me a "post whore", so I went to their forum and acted childish because I was upset.

And then you saw his first post here, as always he took something I said from the main forum and used it against me and said I'd do anything to keep my post count up.

So now you know.

Just tell me this: Who's the real post whore here? Has he done ONE thread worth of something?

I think this guy should be banned from the Knicks forum, and from ISH period for good.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:55 AM   #12
j Fresh
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters

haha why are you crying?
Old 04-25-2007, 12:59 AM   #13
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Quote:

So now you know.

Here's the REAL full scoop. Jfresh went around on EVERY forum posting all this random bull sh!t "Kidd admits that Nash is better than him," etc etc.. And then had this stupid picture of an ape with a sign. Ape Ril Fools or something... And then I called him a post whore... Then we didn't have any involvement with each other for quite some time and then he called me out when I made a thread in the Nets forum that had nothing to do with him, so then I responded by pointing out he's an obnoxious post whore. It's not my fault people agreed with me.

Taken from Jfresh. I make a post asking Nets fans if they are Knicks fans also. And he quotes my username and says:

Quote:
what a hat er/stalker. :

and somehow now he wants me banned for responding to yet another one of his childish one-liners? what a joke.

Last edited by Yaosonegoodear : 04-25-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:12 AM   #14
j Fresh
Local High School Star

what are you talking about? I make a thread about the Nets making the NBA Finals and you go and insult me, then you come here on this board and get my material from the main forum and say I do whatever to get my post count up, stop hiding from the truth man.

You don't know me, people here on the Knicks forum know me, and all you do basically is call me post whore and post things I say while you are probably the biggest post whore here because you just follow me around like you are doing now.

Just get away from the computer and do something with your freakin' life. I go to school, I do things outside of a message board, you? you just post what I say all day and make fun of me. Loser.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:20 AM   #15
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Quote:
what are you talking about? I make a thread about the Nets making the NBA Finals and you go and insult me, then you come here on this board and get my material from the main forum and say I do whatever to get my post count up, stop hiding from the truth man.

You don't know me, people here on the Knicks forum know me, and all you do basically is call me post whore and post things I say while you are probably the biggest post whore here because you just follow me around like you are doing now.

Just get away from the computer and do something with your freakin' life. I go to school, I do things outside of a message board, you? you just post what I say all day and make fun of me. Loser.
I didn't insult you. I made a simple joke.. If i recall, i said "APRIL FOOLS! He's not serious. Or is he?" If you took that as some kind of an intense personal attack i can only conclude that you are in pre-school and are on the sensitive side. I got your material from the main forum ONCE, and that was yesterday so stop tryna act like you've seen all my posts. Seriously how old are you?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread