Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-03-2006, 03:51 PM   #16
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

KGtoGay2k6 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Barring a Garnett trade, no they won't.
lol theyre pretty damn bad.
KGtoGay2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #17
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
The Bulls haven't gotten Ben Wallace yet...so why is everyone overrating them? Because they have Tyrus Thomas now?

Indiana is nothing now that they lost both Ron Artest and Peja. Welcome to the cellar Indiana.
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #18
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Porltand is planted in the basement basically
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:02 PM   #19
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

honestly even with the new draftees and the possible Ben Wallace signing among other FAs, I don't see the Bulls having a legitimately better record than the Nets.

bcause they are in the Central, all win totals will be deflated for all teams tehre.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:08 PM   #20
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

The Nets? All bull fans were begging to get them in round 1 opposed the HEAT. The Nets don't scare anyone and aren't considered a serious threat outside of the biased east coast. marcus williams/josh boone don't impress me. they will be busy running illegal gambling rings on the nba level when they're not moving stolen goods. boone came out too early. Kidd is already half the man he used to be. another year won't do him any favors and the nets are only as good as Jason Kidd is.

Tyrus Thomas, Thabo (Europes Best Defender) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> boone/thief
Old 07-03-2006, 04:09 PM   #21
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
The Nets? All bull fans were begging to get them in round 1 opposed the HEAT. The Nets don't scare anyone and aren't considered a serious threat outside of the biased east coast. marcus williams/josh boone don't impress me. they will be busy running illegal gambling rings on the nba level when they're not moving stolen goods. boone came out too early. Kidd is already half the man he used to be. another year won't do him any favors and the nets are only as good as Jason Kidd is.

Tyrus Thomas, Thabo (Europes Best Defender) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> boone/thief

No one is saying that the Nets' draft was better than the Bulls' draft. What we are saying is that the Nets are better at the Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Small Foward and Center position.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:11 PM   #22
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

if the bulls get ben wallace as that nets poster suggests then chicago would be better at the C, PF, PG, and SF positions. Kidd, at his old age, isn't close to the combo of Kirk Hinrich and Chris Duhon.

Luol Deng and Andres Nocioni destroy the overrated/soft RJ at the 3.

Do the Nets have a PF?
Old 07-03-2006, 04:13 PM   #23
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylikemonkey
No one is saying that the Nets' draft was better than the Bulls' draft. What we are saying is that the Nets are better at the Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Small Foward and Center position.

Point Guard might become debatable this season, I predict.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:13 PM   #24
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm a Raptors fan and I have to admit New Jersey is a very intimidating team. RJ is a manchild, him and Vince on the wing, that's scary.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #25
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

theinfamousmobb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I'm a Raptors fan and I have to admit New Jersey is a very intimidating team. RJ is a manchild, him and Vince on the wing, that's scary.
Isnt that what everyone said this past season and look how easily the Heat handled them...and the year before too.......Nets-R-Soft.
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:16 PM   #26
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanPippenRodman
if the bulls get ben wallace as that nets poster suggests then chicago would be better at the C, PF, PG, and SF positions. Kidd, at his old age, isn't close to the combo of Kirk Hinrich and Chris Duhon.

Luol Deng and Andres Nocioni destroy the overrated/soft RJ at the 3.

Do the Nets have a PF?

-You're right Kidd is getting old, but these predictions are for next year. He is still better than the combo of Hinrich and Duhon as of now, ask anyone. Not in a few years, but now.

-We agree on Vince Carter.

-RJ is entering the prime of his career and is way ahead of Deng and Nocioni. When Deng has more experience in the league he might just end up being a much better player than RJ but not in his 3rd year in the league.

-We agree at the Power Foward position.

-I'm going by the Bulls not getting Big Ben, if they do I will agree that their Center position will be stronger than the Nets'.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:20 PM   #27
Fenris-77
I airball my layups

Fenris-77 has an OK reputation so far

Vince Carter doesn't scare anybody these days. He's a big softy.
"I can't play. I have a hang-nail. boo-hoo."
Vince, bah.
Fenris-77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 04:21 PM   #28
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

Richard Jefferson is nothing and proved this when VC/Kidd were injured. not to mention the olympics where he had no right being on that team. We can agree to disagree on this one, but taking contracts into account no team would take RJ over Deng/Nocioni. Unlike Richard Jefferson, Andres Nocioni actually shows up when it matters most...he won the Gold Medal afterall.

Kidd is nothing special ANYMORE. his repuation is what makes him in today's league. he is nothing but a name these days...

Hinrich is already a Top 5 PG and up and coming. He is constantly improving. Nobody in his draft class (Bron, Wade, Melo, ect.) has improved as much as Kirk has from their rookie year. but obviously they were better players to begin with. No team has a better PG combo than the Bulls if you place the priority on defense like Chicago does.

Last edited by JordanPippenRodman : 07-03-2006 at 04:26 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 05:49 PM   #29
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

I'll check what the Sixers do before I make an opinion
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:04 PM   #30
elinss86
Decent playground baller

elinss86 has an OK reputation so far
Default re

yea wow that fingernail jokes real original why dont you join us in 2006 u fuggin dumbass. carters played more games past few years than basically any superstar u want to name, kobe, wade, iverson, tmac etc. and...just because a team wants to play another team means that teams weaker? right...nets would beat the bulls easy
elinss86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: