Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-25-2007, 11:42 PM   #16
TheOakman
I hit open layups

TheOakman has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Telfair cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
You totally ignore me saying that he has no role or spot on the the team and the fact I said trade him to a team like Atlanta which needs a PG and will not have a quick hook when he makes a mistake.

I ignored it because it's ridiculous. So you want to bring players on our team that have no role or spot, just in the hopes that you can trade him later on in the season to Atlanta. Thats seems really smart.
TheOakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:56 AM   #17
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOakman
I ignored it because it's ridiculous. So you want to bring players on our team that have no role or spot, just in the hopes that you can trade him later on in the season to Atlanta. Thats seems really smart.
Not ridiculous at all. Pointing out that the Knicks don't need Telfair is a waste of time cause I've already acknowledged it.

As I stated in the original topics on the main board, and in this one here, I like Sebastian. Due to that fact I'm looking at it solely from the perspective of what I think would help him.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:28 PM   #18
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The Knicks don't need Telfair. So signing him just to trade him, that is if a team really would is just plain dumb team management. So in essence Zeke might do it.
He is a troubled young man. He does not have a good relationship with Marbury and he really isn't better than anyone already on our team. The C's were smart enough to cut him. Someone will touch him. Hopefully not us.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 07:43 PM   #19
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

its a good opportunity to pick him up without givin anything up for him, except of course the contract which shouldnt be much anyway. the only way that would work however is if they trade some of their guards
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: