Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-24-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
bigdaddybluesman
Local High School Star

bigdaddybluesman has an OK reputation so far
Default I've been watching the playoffs.

It's funny I am watching "Glory Road" as I write this.

He sounds like Larry Brown talking to the Knicks last year.

well I have tried to watch some of the playoffs and I see something that the great teams don't do.

It's turnover the ball. They don't give away points.

It's like the #1 thing, they seem to really focus on not turning over the ball.

I also really like the Pistons guards. They remind me more of a Clyde/Monroe type combo than any other teams guards.

I know the Pistons don't have a real center on their team but they are relentless and are deep with veteran talent. They also have a real proven playoff coach.

That's the difference, the Knicks do not protect the ball. They are young and need time to grow together. But it's imperative we get rid of players who do not protect the basketball or make it a priority and stress it with the players we have.

I will say this and I know we all have heard it all season especially from me.

After watching some of these teams play awesome basketball there are some Knicks who will never allow their team to be a winner. They just are not winners, they are cancers. I don't know them personally all I can judge them by is what I see on the court.

Francis and James have to go. Crawford and Nate have to bring their games to a higher level. The Knick big men must all improve in every aspect of the game especially on the defensive side.

we must limit the turnovers and the first thing is to protect the ball and stop being so cavalier about it. The second thing is to learn the other players on your team so you can anticipate what they are going to do. It's like the Pistons have esp sometimes they know each other so well.
bigdaddybluesman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: