Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-05-2006, 06:54 PM   #1
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation
Default Pargo, Jannero for minimun salary

guys,
what you think of this guy. chicago is not expecting to sign him. he has been in the triangle before. your thought?
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:56 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
guys,
what you think of this guy. chicago is not expecting to sign him. he has been in the triangle before. your thought?

Nice one. I like this alot. Pargo is a good PG and did well with us on his short tenure.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:18 PM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Nice one. I like this alot. Pargo is a good PG and did well with us on his short tenure.

He is not a starting guard if that is what you are suggesting... we need to add depth to the team, and I am not sure he would accomplish that depending on who he replaced.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:44 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
He is not a starting guard if that is what you are suggesting... we need to add depth to the team, and I am not sure he would accomplish that depending on who he replaced.

well hes more dependable than smush parker
Old 07-06-2006, 06:15 AM   #5
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Pargo will get more than just the minimum. He is worth about full LLE IMO.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:09 AM   #6
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
well hes more dependable than smush parker

I dont think you can say that... I dont think Pargo has played a full season starting. Smush did last season.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #7
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Pargo is an inexperienced starter, but if I remember correctly, he was a good three point shooter in college. I'm not sure how much of an upgrade Pargo will be. If Parker tightens up his defense and continues to work on his outside shot, then Pargo isn't worth it. He is young though. If he would agree to the 1.7 mil exception, then I don't see a problem with it. If it doesn't work out, he's good trade bait.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #8
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

i would be a good pickup
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:06 PM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Pargo is very quick and defends well. we used him against tony parker in the playoffs a few seasons ago when we lost to them in the second round.

normally phil doesnt play rookies but this guy impressed phil alot.

Phil was mad when we waived him a while ago because he was the first one to show up to practice and the last one to leave. he showed dedication and he ended up getting signed elsewhere and did good
Old 07-06-2006, 05:20 PM   #10
Dat1
I brick open layups

Dat1 has an OK reputation so far

he would be a good pickup since there is nobody as good as him after parker
Dat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #11
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerzFan4Life
i would be a good pickup

Can we get you for the veterans minimum???
Old 07-06-2006, 06:27 PM   #12
Mr. Clutch
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mr. Clutch has an OK reputation so far

pargo is good but lets just hope hes better this time around because last time he was cut from the team
Mr. Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:30 PM   #13
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch
pargo is good but lets just hope hes better this time around because last time he was cut from the team

He is better. His time in Chicago really benefited him.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #14
Mr. Clutch
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mr. Clutch has an OK reputation so far

maybe but hes not the greatest fit because hes a small point and the triangle is more fitted for bigger ponit gaurds like smush parker and vujacic i think those two are fine and if mckie can get healthier and contribute then were not bad with point we just need a big man who can catch the ball unlike kwame
Mr. Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:20 AM   #15
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Clutch
maybe but hes not the greatest fit because hes a small point and the triangle is more fitted for bigger ponit gaurds like smush parker and vujacic i think those two are fine and if mckie can get healthier and contribute then were not bad with point we just need a big man who can catch the ball unlike kwame

But here is the thing the triangle doesnt require big gaurds its just better.

It doesnt absolutely ruin the system. its just preffered to have 6'4''gaurds and up thats all.

I agree Kwame needs to catch the ball, thats a start to his success if he can catch everytime they pass down low then we'd have nothing to talk about. he would be better
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: