Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 10-23-2015, 12:35 AM   #31
Le Shaqtus
Go Pack Go

Default Re: Week 7 Discussion and Game Thread

Holy f*cking shit.. 20-3. The Niners are a disgrace.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:37 AM   #32
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarabbus
GETTIN HYPED FOR THE GAME TONIGHT

We gonna send Seattle to last place in the NFC West

Delusional.

Fucc a bandwagon empire and definitely fucc that bitch ass ballin.

You boaf don't know football.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 12:39 AM   #33
Gotterdammerung
God-killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Holy f*cking shit.. 20-3. The Niners are a disgrace.
Even though the defense picked off "DangeRuss" Wilson twice in the red zone, the offense shit itself all game long.
Gotterdammerung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:06 AM   #34
1987_Lakers
5-time NBA All-Star

My question is where are the bright young players for the 49ers that will carry this franchise in the future? We all know Kap has been exposed as a QB, wtf happened to Vernon Davis, he was a top TE a few years back now it looks like he doesn't even care about football, the WRs are a joke, the O-Line is horrible, Carlos Hyde I thought had lots of potential in this league after his week 1 performance, but he has been awful ever since that game. The whole offense is a joke.

Who are the players on the defensive side that will carry this franchise? Their pass defense is one of the worst in the league, wtf happened to Eric Reid? He had a nice rookie year but since then he has been doing nothing, the best player on this whole 49ers team is NaVorro Bowman who is coming off tearing his ACL & MCL.

To top it off they have Jed York, who is one of the worst owners in the NFL

49er fans should be jumping off the ship right about now.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:19 AM   #35
FUTěN
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
i think the jimmy graham trade is a big part of why the seahawks are struggling. the hawks replaced a good center with a poor blocking tight end, and unsurprisingly ended up with the worst rated offensive line in the league. graham has looked decent, but not worth gutting the offensive line.

and if trading away unger wasnt bad enough, they also gave up a #1 pick. what a disaster.

Yeah it looked good on paper (to me too, not going to act like I saw this coming) b/c obviously it's easy to be familiar with Graham's play more so than Unger's. With the way they're using Graham they would have been better off trading for Martellus Bennett for a fraction of the cost. Still think there's time for them to figure this out though.
FUTěN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:22 AM   #36
Le Shaqtus
Go Pack Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotterdammerung
Even though the defense picked off "DangeRuss" Wilson twice in the red zone, the offense shit itself all game long.

Their defense is ok.. I mean they held the Pack to 17 points in their last meeting.. And scored 3. But they also gave up a shit to of points to the Steelers and Cardinals.

But the offense is straight garbage. Kap has to go, the only reason you start him at this point is to get that draft pick.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:37 AM   #37
1987_Lakers
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Shaqtus
Their defense is ok.. I mean they held the Pack to 17 points in their last meeting.. And scored 3. But they also gave up a shit to of points to the Steelers and Cardinals.

But the offense is straight garbage. Kap has to go, the only reason you start him at this point is to get that draft pick.

Defense if far from ok, they are below average at best. They were #31 in yardage defense coming into tonight's game. They have one of the worst pass defenses in the league and an average rush defense.
1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:44 AM   #38
Heavincent
NBA Superstar

49ers looking like a 3-13 team.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 02:53 AM   #39
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
49ers looking like a 3-13 team.

Word.

Flaming dumpster of trash.

Kap looks like a lost beta boy trying to play a mans game.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:52 AM   #40
StephHamann
Gambling expert

Why is potato still on the bench?
StephHamann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 07:49 AM   #41
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
My question is where are the bright young players for the 49ers that will carry this franchise in the future? We all know Kap has been exposed as a QB, wtf happened to Vernon Davis, he was a top TE a few years back now it looks like he doesn't even care about football, the WRs are a joke, the O-Line is horrible, Carlos Hyde I thought had lots of potential in this league after his week 1 performance, but he has been awful ever since that game. The whole offense is a joke.

Who are the players on the defensive side that will carry this franchise? Their pass defense is one of the worst in the league, wtf happened to Eric Reid? He had a nice rookie year but since then he has been doing nothing, the best player on this whole 49ers team is NaVorro Bowman who is coming off tearing his ACL & MCL.

To top it off they have Jed York, who is one of the worst owners in the NFL

49er fans should be jumping off the ship right about now.

There are no players currently that will carry us in the future except our QB and RB, and the window is closing if it hasn't already. Perhaps the blinds and curtains are still open.

We've been a very successful team during Harbaugh's era therefore we didn't get an opportunity to land any great picks except the year when we got two 1st rounders. They have either retired, or been a bust like AJ Jenkins.

Vernon Davis is done. His head is not in the game anymore and I prefer a more traditional TE like Celek. Vernon's strengths was his blocking and his speed. He doesn't get open very often except for TE Post which he often beats a linebacker down the field.

Our O-line was one of the best at one point, we had Staley, Sopoaga, Anthony Davis, Boone and Martin. Great pass protectors and great at zone blocking. Sadly, the line is broken up before the collapse even started.

Reid and Bowman are our best defensive players and that is not saying much. Bowman is coming back from a horrific injury and he is not the same without Willis next to him. Reid is afraid of concussions and he doesn't play with recklessness like he did in his rookie year. It doesn't help that Mangini is our DC either. With a weaken defense he still tries to blitz, something we hardly needed to do, and tries to disguise our blitzes which gets our secondary and safeties out of position. Just some dumb shit.

People have to remember Harbaugh inherited a team that Mike Nolan built. He build that team's defense and Singletary straighten them out and then Fangio (DC) fine tuned it. Only thing Harbaugh may have fixed is teamp preparation and a winning attitude. Our offense was still crap during the Harbaugh years. In hindsight, we wanted Greg Roman fired but look what he's doing at Buffalo. Harbaugh is the best coach we ever had besides Bill Walsh.

Yes, Jed York is crap. Ticket prices are very high compared to games at the Stick because of his shiny brand new stadium. Before Harbaugh became the coach, we, the fans wanted the York family to sell the team.

Last edited by 9erempiree : 10-23-2015 at 07:52 AM.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 01:25 PM   #42
Derka
Wicked F*ckin Retahded

I have to confess amazement that Jordan Devey made an NFL roster. We had him in New England last season and he was just awful.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:22 PM   #43
oarabbus
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Delusional.

Fucc a bandwagon empire and definitely fucc that bitch ass ballin.

You boaf don't know football.

Man you're gonna try to say I can't root for my team? Get outta here
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 05:34 PM   #44
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by oarabbus
Man you're gonna try to say I can't root for my team? Get outta here

You can root for your team.

But typing definitive statements that you gonna beat us.?

Yea , fucc off fucc boy.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:46 PM   #45
oarabbus
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
You can root for your team.

But typing definitive statements that you gonna beat us.?

Yea , fucc off fucc boy.

IT's called shit talking. It's what sports fans do before a game without getting butthurt. Bet your ass was making definitive statements before the super bowl last year.

I can acknowledge the loss, can you take the win without being a cunt? No? Then shut the fuck up prima donna.

Last edited by oarabbus : 10-23-2015 at 05:51 PM.
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: