Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-25-2007, 10:26 AM   #1
0ne50
Local High School Star

Default What's up with all these young lezbos???

I'm am starting to see a whole lot of young girls getting turned out by other young girls. 10 years ago when I was in high school, I can't recall one openly gay female student from my entire school. Now they are everywhere. My mind is overly saturated with this image of two girls going down on each other. And to be honest, my #1 fantasy is no longer to get it on with two chicks. OK maybe it is still my #1, but my fantasy to hit a celebrity chick is rapidly closing the gap. I not going to say it's disgusting like two guys going at it, but the two girl thing ain't as attractive as it once was to me.

Maybe it's because I'm seeing it too much. Maybe it's because I've already done the manage trios thing. Maybe it's just me. I kind of lose interest in fads quicker than the average person. Hell I'll lose interest in a fad the moment it becomes a fad. That's how I roll. The things is, I'm in the parenthood stage of my life and I am raising a boy and a girl. My parents did not have to explain the gay lifestyle to me as a child. It's was pretty much self explanatory to us. Gay ain't the way to go. So my generation and generations before mostly stayed away from that lifestyle. Except to the few that were same sex minded from the day they were born. I guess with all the newly awarded sympathy towards gay people, and with a lot of folks who are starved for attention, the gay thing is growing rapidly. Maybe girls are doing girls to avoid getting STDs from the opposite sex. Or maybe they are doing each other because they feel like men are trouble. Which is funny to me because I recently had a Dyke vent her problems to me about her girlfriend. The whole time she is talking and I'm pretending to listen, I'm thanking, "Ha ha you're a female with female problems, how do you like them apples".

But these girls are mostly young, and the older ones usually have ran through their fair share of ding-a-lings so they are out to try something new. They are just burned out from all the pounding over the years. But the younger ones just jump right into it. I think it's kind of sad. Young ladies these days forgo most of their childhood and jump right into adult situations. What happens when they get burned out?
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:33 AM   #2
different107
National High School Star

Default Re: What's up with all these young lezbos???

Morals in most aspects of life are being destroyed in the US. Its not just with lesbians, although I agree that is quite big at the moment.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:45 AM   #3
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
Morals in most aspects of life are being destroyed in the US. Its not just with lesbians, although I agree that is quite big at the moment.
Yeah i dont think people want to be bothered with problem solving anymore. Folks are quick to cut their loses and move on to something different in the drop of a hat. When people are face with problems they run away and keep running away until they are something they are not. Just my opinion of where we are as a society.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:47 AM   #4
different107
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ne50
Yeah i dont think people want to be bothered with problem solving anymore. Folks are quick to cut their loses and move on to something different in the drop of a hat. When people are face with problems they run away and keep running away until they are something they are not. Just my opinion of where we are as a society.

Very true. It is a sad state of affairs. Not many people want to do anything to fix it though.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #5
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Most lesbians I know are bi and they either think its cute to mix it up with other girls or they are in that experimental stage...I have known girls that will bring their girls over your house and wylde out.....See her a year later and she's saved..

These females are going thru some serious identity crises these days....They try various extreme behaviors and either get swallowed up by their own vices or do a 180 and become something totally opposite of what they were....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:00 AM   #6
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Very true. It is a sad state of affairs. Not many people want to do anything to fix it though.
Not to toot my own horn or anything. But I've been through almost every tough situation a person could imagine. I mean the worst of them. I face them head on. It made me tough. And I know some people who'd be in a state of crisis over the smallest of things.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #7
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Most lesbians I know are bi and they either think its cute to mix it up with other girls or they are in that experimental stage...I have known girls that will bring their girls over your house and wylde out.....See her a year later and she's saved..

These females are going thru some serious identity crises these days....They try various extreme behaviors and either get swallowed up by their own vices or do a 180 and become something totally opposite of what they were....
Yeah I've seen that too. A year later they are the extreme opposite. Not so much the lesbian thing, but they were into getting gang during my adolecent stage. And the bodies of some of these young girls, by the time they reach their 20s some of them are going to look 40. I think something is in the food we eat. Damn!
Old 04-25-2007, 12:19 PM   #8
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Quote:

Morals? How is it that two woman being with each other is immoral? If you want to talk about morals then maybe you should take a look at your comment again, as it's irresponsible and immoral.

There are more woman being "openly" gay and with each other because society is more accepting, and understanding in comparison to how it used to be. The repercussions of being gay in the US used to be too harsh to be worth it, now females are more free to feel comfortable exploring and deciding what appeals to them most. What's wrong with that?
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:28 PM   #9
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
Morals? How is it that two woman being with each other is immoral? If you want to talk about morals then maybe you should take a look at your comment again, as it's irresponsible and immoral.

There are more woman being "openly" gay and with each other because society is more accepting, and understanding in comparison to how it used to be. The repercussions of being gay in the US used to be too harsh to be worth it, now females are more free to feel comfortable exploring and deciding what appeals to them most. What's wrong with that?
Most of them are too young and know more about sex than they know about anything
Old 04-25-2007, 12:39 PM   #10
telephone
Banned

Who cares if they are gay? There were probably the same amount of gay people but just werent open about it. Get over it and accept it. The sooner you do, the sooner you can move on to more important things.

One of my friends that I work with is bi. He told me one time on AIM and now I dont even think of it. He's cool and that's all that really matters.

Also, this moral crap is disgusting. Ya, lets go back to the puritan days of America where people dipped "witches" in water and drowned them. Ya, lets put an "A" on adulterers.

That stupid. Quit it with the narrow scope of life.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:43 PM   #11
Mr.Fundamentals
I brick open layups

gay is not right 2 guys iz just nasty but 4 some unknown reason 2 girls just turn me on
Mr.Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:46 PM   #12
0ne50
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
One of my friends that I work with is bi. He told me one time on AIM and now I dont even think of it. He's cool and that's all that really matters.
Like who cares that your bisexual boyfriend came on to you on AIM. This thread is about an observation, no one is bashing gay people here. Go somewhere else and be a gay rights activist.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:48 PM   #13
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1

Saved from what exactly? To be saved, you have to have been in some sort of trouble. I don't see how someone could be "saved" from their sexuality.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:49 PM   #14
telephone
Banned

Quote:
Like who cares that your bisexual boyfriend came on to you on AIM. This thread is about an observation, no one is bashing gay people here. Go somewhere else and be a gay rights activist.

I am making a point of, "Who the **** cares that they are lezbos?"

That is why i used that example tard.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #15
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:

This is most certainly gay bashing:

Quote:
Morals in most aspects of life are being destroyed in the US. Its not just with lesbians, although I agree that is quite big at the moment

Saying that homosexuality is ruining "American morals" (whatvever the hell that even means) is gay bashing.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: