Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #1
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Default Drunk retards

Last night got a call around 5am from a buddy of mine, who studies part time to be a PE teacher in the city where i live. He asked if he can come over and stay at my place without giving much details or without sounding worried or anything. I went to the apartment building entrance to meet him and he was with another class mate of his, both of them had their suitcases and were like "shit happened, bruh, can we stay for today?" I didnt mind and asked them what went down. So these guys with another dude went clubbing, got drunk and got the drunk munchies. So far, so good. They went to a 24/7 doner place to grab a bite. My buddy was ordering some food, while the other two retards decided to take a car for joyriding. The car was left running by another customer at the doner spot. That drunk retard basically hit the pedal to the metal and kind of totaled the car like 30-40 meters/yards down the road after hitting a parked vehicle. And ofc they ran away and came over here. The two guys that showed up at my place dont live here, and nobody knows them. But the third one is local and people working at the doner shop know him and basically recognized him at the moment they got out of the car. I let them stay during day at least until they got sober. The local guy might have snitched on them, in the late afternoon they went to the local PD stations, havent heard of them since, they are probably up for a sleepover there. Hopefully that midget didnt snitch on me.

tl dr: dont get drunk and take other people's cars for joyriding
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 09:34 PM   #2
nathanjizzle
#Trump4Treason

Default Re: Drunk retards

I cant believe you missed out on the fun.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 11:51 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

What the fuck is a doner?
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:47 PM   #4
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

kebab you ignorantus
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:55 PM   #5
UK2K
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Hopefully that midget didnt snitch on me.

You didn't do anything wrong. It's not like you were hiding fugitives.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #6
dunksby
NBA Legend

Quote:
Turkish kebab, it's all over Europe now, probably rivals McDaddy's and KFC infestation.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #7
dunksby
NBA Legend

Quote:
Last night got a call around 5am from a buddy of mine, who studies part time to be a PE teacher in the city where i live. He asked if he can come over and stay at my place without giving much details or without sounding worried or anything. I went to the apartment building entrance to meet him and he was with another class mate of his, both of them had their suitcases and were like "shit happened, bruh, can we stay for today?" I didnt mind and asked them what went down. So these guys with another dude went clubbing, got drunk and got the drunk munchies. So far, so good. They went to a 24/7 doner place to grab a bite. My buddy was ordering some food, while the other two retards decided to take a car for joyriding. The car was left running by another customer at the doner spot. That drunk retard basically hit the pedal to the metal and kind of totaled the car like 30-40 meters/yards down the road after hitting a parked vehicle. And ofc they ran away and came over here. The two guys that showed up at my place dont live here, and nobody knows them. But the third one is local and people working at the doner shop know him and basically recognized him at the moment they got out of the car. I let them stay during day at least until they got sober. The local guy might have snitched on them, in the late afternoon they went to the local PD stations, havent heard of them since, they are probably up for a sleepover there. Hopefully that midget didnt snitch on me.

tl dr: dont get drunk and take other people's cars for joyriding
At least they were drunk, what's your excuse?
Old 02-11-2018, 06:56 AM   #8
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
Turkish kebab, it's all over Europe now, probably rivals McDaddy's and KFC infestation.
tbh its much cheaper, tastes great and is somewhat healthier compared to McD, KFC, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K

You didn't do anything wrong. It's not like you were hiding fugitives.

Since there were cameras all over the place (its in the center of the city), they decided to turns themselves in on Friday afternoon. My buddy spent 18 hours arrested for being a witness. On his arrest order it said that he was held because he was a suspect, while in reality the cops had watched the camera footage and knew all along it was the other two dude, who wrecked the car. I guess its a just "fuсk you" to him by the cops for fleeing the scene. Also they told everything and provided my phone numbers to the cops, havent received a call (most likely wont) yet.

If anything i managed to save the dude a charge, because if they caught him drunk, things would escalate quite badly for him. Like a certain jail terms, since he had a prior conviction for beating up a dude.

I guess i forgot to say in the OP that he also puked all over my kitchen sink, but cleaned it, so im not that mad about that.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 08:59 AM   #9
dunksby
NBA Legend

Quote:
tbh its much cheaper, tastes great and is somewhat healthier compared to McD, KFC, etc

Since there were cameras all over the place (its in the center of the city), they decided to turns themselves in on Friday afternoon. My buddy spent 18 hours arrested for being a witness. On his arrest order it said that he was held because he was a suspect, while in reality the cops had watched the camera footage and knew all along it was the other two dude, who wrecked the car. I guess its a just "fuсk you" to him by the cops for fleeing the scene. Also they told everything and provided my phone numbers to the cops, havent received a call (most likely wont) yet.

If anything i managed to save the dude a charge, because if they caught him drunk, things would escalate quite badly for him. Like a certain jail terms, since he had a prior conviction for beating up a dude.

I guess i forgot to say in the OP that he also puked all over my kitchen sink, but cleaned it, so im not that mad about that.
What if he had beaten up somebody again? Do yourself a favour and learn how to say "no".
Old 02-11-2018, 09:22 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
kebab you ignorantus

Oh, didn't know knowledge of shitty food was a sign of intelligence. Good to know.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:08 AM   #11
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Quote:
Oh, didn't know knowledge of shitty food was a sign of intelligence. Good to know.
I was wondering the same, I thought he meant to write diner at first but he kept writing 'doner' ...like we're supposed to know that shit
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 10:39 AM   #12
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I was wondering the same, I thought he meant to write diner at first but he kept writing 'doner' ...like we're supposed to know that shit

That's exactly what I thought. So now we know it's shit on a stick. You learn something new every day on here.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:36 AM   #13
Smoke117
Point God

You're a fakkot. STFU.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: