Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 04:13 AM   #1
dunksby
NBA Legend
 
dunksby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 15,335
Default Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

That astounding level of gulliblity
Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Russian who offered stolen National Security Agency cyberweapons and compromising information on President Donald Trump bilked U.S. spies out of $100,000 last year, The New York Times reported on Friday, citing U.S. and European security officials.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FU039
dunksby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:28 AM   #2
bladefd
NBA lottery pick
 
bladefd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,762
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

In before "SEE? they have nothing on Trump, Mueller is just digging for nothing. Trump is squeaky clean!" as if Mueller investigation was related to this. Trumpeters out there can be pretty absurd!
bladefd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:42 AM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba
 
rufuspaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 22,167
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
In before "SEE? they have nothing on Trump, Mueller is just digging for nothing. Trump is squeaky clean!" as if Mueller investigation was related to this. Trumpeters out there can be pretty absurd!



*crickets*
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:21 AM   #4
ILLsmak
Life goes on.
 
ILLsmak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,596
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladefd
In before "SEE? they have nothing on Trump, Mueller is just digging for nothing. Trump is squeaky clean!" as if Mueller investigation was related to this. Trumpeters out there can be pretty absurd!

nah it's more like what lengths these dudes have gone through to find compromising info on Trump haha. And just general fail. They were using the NSA twitter to send secret messages...

If you look at this stuff without thinking about Trump at all, it's just one ridiculous thing after another. The thirst is real for Trump 'kompromat.'

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 09:43 AM   #5
Trollsmasher
The Fam
 
Trollsmasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Europe
Posts: 9,236
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

well, at least CIA was apparently clever enough to eventually step away from it unlike FBI that continues to run wild the Kremlin-sourced Steele dossier
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 10:27 AM   #6
Terahite
Trigger M.D.
 
Terahite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Shook Nation
Posts: 3,247
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

So the only people colluding with Russia are Obama, Hillary, and US agencies who are anti-Trump.

Trump might be the only party left we have who will stand up to Russia.
Terahite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:52 PM   #7
Facepalm
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,059
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

Fake news.

NSA was trying to recover their stolen hacking tools, Russians wanted 1 million, NSA offered 100,000 to see if they were real. Russians also tried to sale Trump info along with the hacking toolkit. NSA didn't bite and kicked the Russian to the curb.

Trumpettes once again show they are willing to swallow whatever Dimwitted Donald spews. At least wipe off your chin boys.
Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:16 PM   #8
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!
 
NumberSix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Internets
Posts: 27,097
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facepalm
Fake news.

NSA was trying to recover their stolen hacking tools, Russians wanted 1 million, NSA offered 100,000 to see if they were real. Russians also tried to sale Trump info along with the hacking toolkit. NSA didn't bite and kicked the Russian to the curb.

Trumpettes once again show they are willing to swallow whatever Dimwitted Donald spews. At least wipe off your chin boys.
Your post is fake news. Literally every detail is wrong.

The Russian wanted $10 million. It got negotiated down to $1 million. The $100k was the first payment of the $1 million.

US government officials even went to the Russian embassy in Berlin to meet the Russian spy. This spy is the guy who claimed to have the tape of Trump in the hotel room with prostitutes. He showed US officials a small clip of a grainy video that the US officials decided was fake and they stopped dealing with him.

Interesting how this story made its way into the dossier. Especially now we know that Clinton allies were feeding these stories to Steele. It appears that people in the state department leaked this stuff to the Clintons.
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 06:27 PM   #9
Facepalm
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,059
Default Re: Russian Cons US Spies for $100,000 Pretending to Have Docs Linking Trump to Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
Your post is fake news. Literally every detail is wrong.

The Russian wanted $10 million. It got negotiated down to $1 million. The $100k was the first payment of the $1 million.

US government officials even went to the Russian embassy in Berlin to meet the Russian spy. This spy is the guy who claimed to have the tape of Trump in the hotel room with prostitutes. He showed US officials a small clip of a grainy video that the US officials decided was fake and they stopped dealing with him.

Interesting how this story made its way into the dossier. Especially now we know that Clinton allies were feeding these stories to Steele. It appears that people in the state department leaked this stuff to the Clintons.


You just confirmed everything I said was true.


I think you missed a spot

Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy