Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 11-10-2015, 03:51 PM   #31
niko
I Run NY.

Default Re: New details on Greg Hardy domestic abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Yeah here is the way i look at it...

This classy broad was only dating Hardy for his money.

And now she has his money...it was more important to her than justice

So let's just all move along now...nothing to see here

Hardy also threatened her life if she continued and ruined her career. I know we are all Billy Badass on the internet but the girl had two choices: Take the money and move on, or fight it and possibly have this crazy dude or one of his associates kill her. SHE SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT IT!

I'd like to point out still that, although it's "not his fault" the Cowboys have paid him, got tons of shit for having him, and have yet to win ANY games with him. And two weeks in a row with him on the field, the opposing team went right down the field 1,2,3 with no problem to win the game.

Tampa's going to beat your ass too.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 03:58 PM   #32
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

niko did you know she was on coke and drunk at the time?...also Hardy was the one who called 911

If we saw video footage of what happened, we would see disturbing behavior from both of them, not just Hardy.

and Dallas winning means jack shit to how valuable he is on the field...should Houston cut Watt? I mean they aren't winning and they are paying him a ton,
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:17 PM   #33
StephHamann
Gambling expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

Tampa's going to beat your ass too.

Hopefully, i'm on the Paxton Lynch bandwagon.

Last edited by StephHamann : 11-10-2015 at 04:21 PM.
StephHamann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 04:59 PM   #34
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
niko did you know she was on coke and drunk at the time?...also Hardy was the one who called 911

If we saw video footage of what happened, we would see disturbing behavior from both of them, not just Hardy.

and Dallas winning means jack shit to how valuable he is on the field...should Houston cut Watt? I mean they aren't winning and they are paying him a ton,
Hardy's not Watt. Stop saying that. Hardy is a problem, Watt is not. He's also not remotely the player Watt is. You're insane. Watt?

BTW, Did the woman beat the shit out of Hardy? He beat the shit out of her. What did she do disturbing that measures up? Do tell. Amazing how he was convicted and she was never charged. (Note: He was convicted so playing the "he didn't do anything" card doesn't work.")

I hope the Cowboys sign Hardy to a 5 year huge money deal. He's out of control. At some point he'll do something stupid, and he's a terrible example to your young players and players with mental issues, and he undermines the coach.

How the cowboys work in recent years doesn't work at all but you want it to continue forever exactly the same. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.

I hope I'm never at a point where the Giants have a sociopath on the team and i'm blaming his victims cause this is weird.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:03 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

Question: Why do the Cowboys fans try to rationalize Hardy? He's a scumbag. But it's not your decision, nor should you be forced not to root for your team. Where's Heavyvincent? Look at him on Vick. **** Vick, get him out, but GO JETS GO.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:12 PM   #36
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

I wasn't comparing Hardy to Watt...I was using him to show you how dumb your rational of "they gave him big money and aren't winning games" is.

Hardy IS 'elite' though...and he almost single handedly won a game for us with that INT. He has 4 sacks in 4 games and a plethora of pressures and QB Hits. He has been a monster on the field, wins or no wins.
Old 11-10-2015, 05:32 PM   #37
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
... for smoking marijuana.

Meanwhile, Greg Hardy has plenty of marijuana imagery in his (horrible) rap song released recently.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/10/10/greg-h...ng-suspension/

Marijuana? Check.
Alcohol? Check.
Guns? Check.
Scary Lunatic? Check.
Terrible Raps? Check.
Off Suspension? Check.

He passed all the drug test, that's all it matters to the NFL. Nothing illegal about making a music video.

Quote:
Question: Why do the Cowboys fans try to rationalize Hardy? He's a scumbag. But it's not your decision, nor should you be forced not to root for your team. Where's Heavyvincent? Look at him on Vick. **** Vick, get him out, but GO JETS GO.
Plenty of domestic violence cases in the NFL. People are only selective outraged because it's the Cowboys. Daryl Washington broke the collarbone of his pregnant GF and no one gave a fk. If I wanted a league of squeaky clean players, I wouldn't bother with the NFL.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 11-10-2015 at 05:47 PM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 07:58 PM   #38
Nanners
hugh mungus what?

Quote:

they dont, primetime doesnt speak for all cowboys fans.

in the other football discussion boards that i frequent like /r/nfl, the vast majority of cowboy fans seem to really dislike hardy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment..._arrested_for/

Quote:
Originally Posted by random cowboys fan
Really regret and take back standing up for this coward. I don't care how great of a skill set he has get rid of him. I know Jerry and the front office bring in guys with pasts because they think they can turn them around, but **** he's not even apologetic. **** me for defending this guy. **** you Greg Hardy.

Last edited by Nanners : 11-10-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2015, 08:47 PM   #39
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

We all know he is a scumbag, but over at Footballsfuture (where I also post) the Dallas fans are saying the same as me for the most part. I don't think Dallas fans in here disagree with me either. Really so do the other fans, everyone acknowledges he is scum but he has been punished, time to move on.

Really I think Niko just has an unhealthy obsession with him.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:50 PM   #40
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...re-sign-hardy/

^^^ Cowboy fans
Old 11-10-2015, 11:44 PM   #41
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

I will just say that from a LE perspective I've been to over 20 trials this year for domestic violence and I want to say 3/20 of those victims showed up to go through with it.

I think the biggest part about Hardy is that he doesn't take accountability for it (minus that weak tweet like a week ago). He thinks it's a joke. I'll say I have a bigger issue with what Vick did, but he served his time, owned it, took responsibility, and does his best to be a model citizen while accepting that a large group will never forgive him.

With Hardy it's only a matter of time before something else happens. But hey, he'll produce on the field until then. All that matters for Jerry.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 05:50 AM   #42
GIF REACTION
Banned

Did you guys even listen to the 911 calls?

Hardy called first

The bitch was attacking him... Even smashed glass on him

The other woman who called from downstairs didn't even see what was going on

She just assumed
GIF REACTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 11:10 AM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
We all know he is a scumbag, but over at Footballsfuture (where I also post) the Dallas fans are saying the same as me for the most part. I don't think Dallas fans in here disagree with me either. Really so do the other fans, everyone acknowledges he is scum but he has been punished, time to move on.

Really I think Niko just has an unhealthy obsession with him.

No, there's just two things that people keep repeating that are stupid that bother me. First, we've decided to blame the woman rather than just say "he's a scumbag on my team i can't do anything about". To me that's very disconcerting. We don't get paid to watch football, it shouldn't require you to adjust your mores. It's a game and we don't play.

The second is this thought that you don't need "quality guys" on a football team, that you can put 20 assholes together and it works. The cowboys since Romo has gone out have had four games they could have won, and folded every time. FOUR. This isn't a coincidence. It's normal. You can't have ten assholes staring at each other waiting for someone to take charge. (that sounds like the federal govt but that's an OTC thread...)
Old 11-11-2015, 11:28 AM   #44
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

No one is blaming the woman or saying Hardy isn't scum. It is just being pointed out that she is a coke head gold digger. She was highly intoxicated that night, and Hardy was the one who called 911. Again, if we saw video footage of what happened, we would see disturbing behavior from BOTH of them.

Ultimately, she got what she wanted...his money...so let's move on already
Old 11-11-2015, 01:19 PM   #45
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
No one is blaming the woman or saying Hardy isn't scum. It is just being pointed out that she is a coke head gold digger. She was highly intoxicated that night, and Hardy was the one who called 911. Again, if we saw video footage of what happened, we would see disturbing behavior from BOTH of them.

Ultimately, she got what she wanted...his money...so let's move on already
He also threatened to kill her if she testified. Him and his associates. Why do you leave that out? If someone told me they were going to kill me unless i took a payoff, it might affect my decision a tiny bit.

We don't have to agree, the andecdotal evidence is on the field and he's had no statistical impact on the defense and they've lost every game, several of them because the defense couldn't hold. You're not losing 10-7. BUT JJ WATT, JJ Watt is JJ Watt. He's not a issue at all and has MVP caliber defensive talent. Hardy is a good edge rusher. It's not the same.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: