Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Utah Jazz Forum

Utah Jazz Forum Utah Jazz forum - Utah Jazz message board

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 01:43 PM   #16
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation herebrantonli has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Round 1: Jazz vs Rockets game 3

Jazz will take this one. They can't be in a funk for three straight games.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:08 PM   #17
guangmoreno
Banned

guangmoreno has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
Jazz by 8. The game will be closer than the score indicates, though.

And that prediction, guangmoreno, is ri-fu*king-diculous.

Good God. Who are you?

You sound like Kahn from King of the Hill.

i made 2 predictions with my faith, and Rox won the last 2. (just check the thread with game 1 and 2).

I'm Yao's biggest fan, no Yao no NBA.

and I'm one of the Rox fan who believes Rox as people believe the God.

Go Yao

(it's a shame for u who has a Yao's avatar, i'm his biggest fan, but i can't have the luxury like u to have a Yao's avatar).
Old 04-26-2007, 02:41 PM   #18
Darkess
High School Varsity 12th Man

Darkess has not been impressing people

The Jazz are going to win this one. They realize, just like the Rockets do, that if they're down 3-0 they might as well just roll over. Given that they're at home, I'd bet 4-to-1 that they'll win this game.

Of course, that one loss shouldn't worry Rockets fans, just be prepared for it to happen.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:58 PM   #19
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has decent reputation

Okur should not be guarding Yao. Until Sloan changes this, he won't be productive this series...
Old 04-26-2007, 03:04 PM   #20
bballnoob
Decent college freshman

bballnoob is considered somewhat coolbballnoob is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by guangmoreno
i made 2 predictions with my faith, and Rox won the last 2. (just check the thread with game 1 and 2).

I'm Yao's biggest fan, no Yao no NBA.

and I'm one of the Rox fan who believes Rox as people believe the God.

Go Yao

(it's a shame for u who has a Yao's avatar, i'm his biggest fan, but i can't have the luxury like u to have a Yao's avatar).

Agree with fatboy. Not speaking English shouldn't limit you to making retarded comments. No Nba without Yao? :rollingeyes: You don't even know the whole Houston roster.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:15 PM   #21
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

CakeorDeath has decent reputation

Quote:
Mr. administrator, how can i got an avatar??

1. Find an image on the web that you want to use as your avatar.
2. Log in to inside hoops
3. Click on "User CP"
4. Click on "edit avatar"
5. Click on the "use custom avatar" button, then enter ther URL of the image that you want to use into the field.

Quote:

There is nothing wrong with thinking that the Rockets will win game 3; the reason why people are saying that your prediction is stupid is because you have Yao scoring 7 points more than his CAREER HIGH in a 32-point blowout on the Jazz's home floor.

The Rockets may win, but there is little chance that they will win by 32 on the strength of a 48/18 night by Yao.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:30 PM   #22
guangmoreno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
1. Find an image on the web that you want to use as your avatar.
2. Log in to inside hoops
3. Click on "User CP"
4. Click on "edit avatar"
5. Click on the "use custom avatar" button, then enter ther URL of the image that you want to use into the field.

There is nothing wrong with thinking that the Rockets will win game 3; the reason why people are saying that your prediction is stupid is because you have Yao scoring 7 points more than his CAREER HIGH in a 32-point blowout on the Jazz's home floor.

The Rockets may win, but there is little chance that they will win by 32 on the strength of a 48/18 night by Yao.

DAMM, thank u a lot of!!!
why Yao stay at HOUSTON?????!!!! he should go to an other team.

Jazz's fans are more class than Rox fans.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:41 PM   #23
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
DAMM, thank u a lot of!!!

Or perhaps we just can't stand your outrageous predictions.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:41 PM   #24
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lets go Houston.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4EZsz9z7HI
Old 04-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #25
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

Quote:

It all depends on how you look at it. In my experience, Rockets fans are among the most realistic fans in the league; they are not usually ones to make big predictions and they often are quick to criticize their own team when something is not right. If you want to talk with fans that are relentlessly optimistic to the point of "homerism" then you are probably rooting for the wrong squad.

Jazz fans are a mixed bunch. Some are homers, some are h@ters, and some are of the opinion that the league's smallest market team will never be allowed to win the NBA championship. But thanks for the compliment, anyway.

Last edited by CakeorDeath : 04-26-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:49 PM   #26
guangmoreno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeorDeath
It all depends on how you look at it. In my experience, Rockets fans are among the most realistic fans in the league; they are not usually ones to make big predictions and they often are quick to criticize their own team when something is not right. If you want to talk with fans that are relentlessly optimistic to the point of "homerism" then you are probably rooting for the wrong squad.

Jazz fans are a mixed bunch. Some are homers, some are h@ters, and some are of the opinion that the league's smallest market team will never be allowed to win the NBA championship. But thanks for the compliment, anyway.

all u said is damm right!!!
but for me, the nba game is like the war, you must be confident when enemy arrive. no confidence no victory.

go Rox.
(sorry, but my baby Yall man is on Rox)
Old 04-26-2007, 03:50 PM   #27
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
all u said is damm right!!!
but for me, the nba game is like the war, you must be confident when enemy arrive. no confidence no victory.

go Rox.
(sorry, but my baby Yall man is on Rox)

Wait a minute so you are just a YOF!

Might as well just say go Yao, since this is the reason you are watching.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:52 PM   #28
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

TNT are idiots showing us the Det/Orl instead of this.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:54 PM   #29
ElPigto
*****istrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
TNT are idiots showing us the Det/Orl instead of this.

I'm going crazy trying to find a place to watch this game. My car broke down so I can't go to a bar, and my comps video has been messing up so watching on ppcast or sopcast or anything of that sort is out of the question.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:58 PM   #30
CakeorDeath
Local High School Star

Quote:
TNT are idiots showing us the Det/Orl instead of this

Well, not really much they could do in terms of timing. Det/Orl starts at 6pm (Mountain Time), Utah/Hou starts at 7, and Pho/LaL starts at 8:30. Absolutely no excuse for ESPN/ESPN2 not picking it up, though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread