Things to note:
1) If Kwame Brown catches the ball, makes a decisive move, and dunks instead of tries to lay it up he can score quit well.
2) We had to play really really well just to win by 6.
3) Kobe has to take the ball to the basket regardless of the type of defense. Even if they totally clog the lane he has to force it inside and try to draw fouls.
4) Defense. Defense. Defense. Explain to me why they couldn't play the way they played most of game 3 every single night? They didn't do anything extraordinary; they swarmed Nash and didn't let guys beat them 1-on-1 off the dribble.
5) Why the FUUUUUUUUUUUCK did PJAX take out Shammond for such a long period of time??? It was clear that Shammond and Smush together really give the Lakers solid D. Whatever the reason Smush seems to play well against Nash in certain situations and Shammond just smothers anyone he guards.
6) Let Amare shoot that mid-range jumper, do not let him penetrate and draw fouls, overall I rather give up two points on his jumper than at the foul line putting our team in the bonus.
7) BRIAN COOK??? WHY BRIAN COOK??? He made 1 goddamn shot! He doesn't play defense at all and he can't rebound the ball if it hit him in the face. If he isn't out there shooting the ball and making 3's on every other possession he is an absolute waste of space on the floor. Gimmie Maurice Evans any day of the week over Brian "The New Smush Parker No Defense Playing Bum" Cook!
8) We can play with these guys: play hard defense, let Kobe and Lamar push it in the paint and kick the ball out or to Kwame/Bynum off the Double in the paint...and we have a chance.
9) NOOOO TURNOVERS!!!
Thank god its not a sweep, every extra game is just beautiful to see.