Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-27-2007, 12:21 AM   #16
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Does Lucy Liu look good?

eh, i dont really think she is very good looking
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:45 AM   #17
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wouldn't go as far as saying that shes absolutley bangin but shes most definitley an attracive female, imo...

I dunno man,
Ever since she went ape **** and sliced buddys head off in Kill Bill ive kinda had this thing for her... w/e

Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:45 AM   #18
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
i thought her name was Reon Kadena. that pic says Leon.

i dont know if I could ever kiss a woman's neck, down her nape, and further down while murmuring the name "Leon."

*shudders*
Japanese alphabet, L & R the same. Hence Leon/Reon.

Lucy Liu is over rated. Most Asian people I know think she's very plain (And I know quiet a few). She's got uneven eyes that alone makes it odd. Don't get me wrong, she's a good actress, but she ain't pretty imo.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:22 AM   #19
Lakers Legend#32
Decent college freshman

Lakers Legend#32 has decent reputation

Juicy Lucy if freaking hot!

What's wrong with you guys?
Lakers Legend#32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:25 AM   #20
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
its both.

you think that is bad? i used to date this girl named Toni. my name is Tony.....she was hot as **** tho, 5'10" half korean, half white..so i just had to deal with it
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 03:53 AM   #21
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

All 3 of the Charlies Angels (Lucy Liu + Cameron Diaz + Drew Barrymore) are fkn busted.
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:50 AM   #22
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
i used to think she was busted, but then now i think shes pretty hot. i dunno if she had work done/hollywood makeup or my taste for her just changed. my boy says the same thing. what do u all think?

Asian women are mad hot

Lucy Liu is not

never understood it
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 05:55 AM   #23
Liberalo
Banned

Liberalo has an OK reputation so far

She's pretty but I don't really like her.

However, I would appreciate if someone posted a few pics of other hot Asian girls.
Liberalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:14 AM   #24
Mr.Fundamentals
I brick open layups

Mr.Fundamentals has an OK reputation so far

she's pretty hot 2 me....i have already said this but i like a races of women
Mr.Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 10:39 AM   #25
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fundamentals
she's pretty hot 2 me....i have already said this but i like a races of women

Me too, there's ones to love in every single flavor. I only discriminate against ugly.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:29 AM   #26
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
Me too, there's ones to love in every single flavor. I only discriminate against ugly.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:31 AM   #27
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far

white people tend to like the ugliest looking asian chicks.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:32 AM   #28
StarburyParrot
Can barely lace up my sneakers

StarburyParrot has an OK reputation so far

She has her moments of looking good, but for an asian chick the girl from Memoirs of a Geisha is a lot better looking.
StarburyParrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:34 AM   #29
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
white people tend to like the ugliest looking asian chicks.
we had a post about this a few weeks ago. white guys and asian guys agree on the hottest asian chicks, but when you go down the scale, our tastes in asian girls diverge. they tend to go for ones we dont care for that much.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:35 AM   #30
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

man i can't believe the amont of lucy hate im seeing in this thread.

she's not the hottest thing out there... and truth be told i'm not really attracted to girls that other OOGLE over (cept for Alba and Cuthbert) cause they usually come with attitudes that would kill any attraction.

i'd easily sell my left testicle for two nights with Lucy... and only on the 2nd date would we have sex.

(but yea... i am one of those white guys with an asian girl fetish... i mean hot damn, "me love you long time")
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: