Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-03-2006, 08:55 PM   #16
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

that means trading Darko away to make room for Ben was the worst trade of the year by far! now they have no DPY and no young C to develop!
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:55 PM   #17
Zalendar
Decent playground baller

Zalendar has an OK reputation so far

Didn't think I would see Ben leave the Pistons.

Going to be interesting to see what happens to the Pistons now without Ben.
Zalendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:55 PM   #18
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Wow.

For the next two years the bulls are going to be NASTY... possible ECF champs IMO.

Wonder if they will have any cash left over to sign up all their young talent tho...
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #19
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I should start saving up for my NBA Finals tickets right now because games 3,4 and 5 will be played at the United Center.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #20
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Well, at least if the Suns fall off the planet, we Suns fans wont be the only ones in disbelief...

I. Love. this. Game.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #21
Soundwave
NBA lottery pick

Soundwave is considered somewhat coolSoundwave is considered somewhat cool

Bulls could win the title next year if they can add 1 more scorer IMO.

Even someone like Mike James ... doesn't have to be like Ray Allen or something.
Soundwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #22
JordanPippenRodman
Banned

JordanPippenRodman has no real reputation yet.

With Chicago's homecourt advantage, you can crown the Chicago Bulls the 2007 NBA World Champions right now.

DEFENSE WINS RINGS BABY!
JordanPippenRodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:57 PM   #23
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation
Default ...

Quote:
lays defense, just like what they had, another small man posing as a big men. Totally makes them better

Ben Wallace is not just another small man posing as a big. Come on, dude is a four time defensive player of the year.

This move, in my opinion, just adds to a strength of theirs. I love the move because it brings a "star" type player to the team, because as of 10 minutes ago their top name player was either Ben Gordan or Kirk.

They move into the elite class of the eastern conference.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:58 PM   #24
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That hurts, but I'll wait for the official report.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:58 PM   #25
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

IMO, they should trade CHandler for Harrington

Ben
T. Thomas
Harrington
Ben Gordon
Hinrinch

Sweetney
Nocioni
Deng
?
Duhon

Oh, thats so sexy.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:59 PM   #26
JinTheWindMaster
Banned

JinTheWindMaster has not been impressing people

Pistons>Bulls with Wallace
JinTheWindMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:59 PM   #27
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Darko will forever haunt the Pistons

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:59 PM   #28
SaveThePigs
I airball my layups

SaveThePigs has an OK reputation so far

Wow, the Bulls are going to be awesome to watch next year, and they were already awesome to watch. Pistons, well good luck.
SaveThePigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:00 PM   #29
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

craaazy signing. Dumars fucckked up. signing ben would have ensured that they would have been battling deep into the playoffs... just what exactly are they going to do now? good look moving sheed's contract in an effort to quickly rebuild.

good move for chicago... but, adding ANY bigman of substance would have been a good move for them. chandler FINALLY gets the vet mentor he's needed his entire career up to this point.

they still need one scoring big to come off the bench... if only they could somehow trade for McDyess... although i doubt dumars wants to deal with paxson after this signing.

WOW
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:00 PM   #30
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

The Bulls were already the best defensive team in the East as of last season and now they add Ben Wallace?...They got the inside-outside combo to slow down Shaq and Wade. They should be EC contenders for sure. That team is sort of scary if this is true indeed.

Or did the Bulls just waste their capspace on a player that will be declining 2 years from now?...Don't they have to resign Hinrich,Gordon,Nocioni,Deng and all of those guys?
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: