Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #61
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwave
How about this

Iverson

for

Gordon
Chandler
Othella (salary filler)

Works under the trade checker too.

I like the KG deal more though.

That would solidfy ECC gfor the Bulls. I don't like it. Very similar to the Barkley for Hornecek, Dumas, Perry. Phoenix WCC, Sixers bottom dwellers for ten years.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #62
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Hey Einstein! Chicago owns NY's unprotected first rounder due to a swap. we talkin bout how shiiity ny will be...AGAIN!

you are my hero.

NY cant possibly be as bad as they were last year. just cant. as poorly as that team is constructed, Brown tanked the year. he went into a power play with Isiah and lost. i bet NY is an 8 seed next year. thus, the #1 will still be pretty weak.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #63
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki
Wow, he left Detroit for a mere $1M/year more (all of which will go to his agent anyway-- or was he the one who went without an agent?). That's weird. I guess he really didn't like Flip.

Maybe he just felt insulted that after all he has done for them, they'll still offer him something less than another team is offering him. I'll get upset too if I was Big Ben.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #64
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
This Pistons team would still rock though:

CT: Rasheed Wallace
PF: Antonio McDyess
SF: Tayshaun Prince
SG: Richard Hamilton
PG: Chauncey Billups
6: Bonzi Wells?

Still looks decent to me. What they lose on defense turns be a more potent offense.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #65
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Not really. Minny will probably ask for more. IMHO, the Bulls should give up Deng before they give up that first rounder((if its the Knicks pick you are talking about)). You never know who that pick will become.

In fact, I think they should trade A first rounder((not the knicks)), Chandler, Deng, and Thomas. All for KG. That is about fair. Bulls wont need Deng, what they will need is a man that can benefit from KG's passing and spot up. But either way, they will be title favorites.

I like that deal too.

Any deal that gives them KG, Wallace and Hinrich is awesome. Can you say, "Opposition 80ppg?"
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #66
JinTheWindMaster
Banned

JinTheWindMaster has not been impressing people

Quote:
Jin, are you mad?

ARE YOU BLIND?!!!! The Pistons and heat are still better than the Bulls.
JinTheWindMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #67
JohnnyCakesKilla
I airball my layups

JohnnyCakesKilla has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
This Pistons team would still rock though:

Losing Big Ben is not that big IMO
JohnnyCakesKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #68
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Thats a 5-8 seed team. And I dont see a title anywhere in sight.

On second thoughts, Chandler should stay. Ben WILL be getting old, and they will need someone to fill his place. I say, screw Garnett, lets try and win now, but also in the future. WOOHOOOO!
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM   #69
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
That would solidfy ECC gfor the Bulls. I don't like it. Very similar to the Barkley for Hornecek, Dumas, Perry. Phoenix WCC, Sixers bottom dwellers for ten years.

That is a really similar deal. I think Chandler will only continue to decline, much like Dumas (although his was drug induced). Hornacek is better than Gordon IMO too.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #70
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Hell, throw in Deng too to get it done. How could you not love that team.

Quote:
I think this really means KG is going to Chicago.

Chandler, Thomas and the number 1 next year should do it.

CT: Wallace/ Sweetney
PF: Garnett/ Songalia
SF: Deng/ Nocioni
SG: Gordon/ Sebolsha (sp?)
PG: Hinrich/ Duhon
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #71
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ben is a sellout. No loyalty.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:20 PM   #72
KGtoGay2k6
I hit open layups

KGtoGay2k6 has no real reputation yet.

guess ben hated flip to
KGtoGay2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #73
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
CT: Wallace/ Sweetney
PF: Garnett/ Songalia
SF: Deng/ Nocioni
SG: Gordon/ Sebolsha (sp?)
PG: Hinrich/ Duhon

I dont love how in 5 years, that team will basically be worse than where they were before the Ben trade. Its tempting, but I think they should give Chandler another year. With Thomas and Chandler, you still have a REAL good frontcourt, even after Ben is gone.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #74
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

He might have felt that tthe Bulls ahve a better shot at glory than the Pistons. I doubt it was about the money.

Dumars looks like a real idiot now. Watch Darko explode this year and Ben to take the Bulls to new heights.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #75
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

No.

Flip and him weren't on the same page.

Flip clearly wanted to play McDyess more because of offensive production.

The Pistons still have McDyess and Davis to take his minutes.

I also don't know if Ben chafed about giving up some minutes to Donnie Darko, which eventually led to him being swapped out.

And they can get a Bonzi Wells with the MLE.

If Dumars really had wanted to keep Ben he would have. Last year when Tayshaun asked for more money, they made it happen.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: