Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #76
BlackVVaves
College superstar

Suddenly, I dont feel so bad.

Dumars let Darko go. Now he will shine.

Ben is gone. Now the Bulls will shine.

Pistons will probably try and trade Sheed for cap room for next year or something.

Damn. The offseason aint even officially begin yet.
BlackVVaves is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #77
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
He might have felt that tthe Bulls ahve a better shot at glory than the Pistons. I doubt it was about the money.

Dumars looks like a real idiot now. Watch Darko explode this year and Ben to take the Bulls to new heights.

I am thinking that he traded Donnie because Ben didn't want to give up minutes for Donnie's development.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #78
BlackVVaves
College superstar

Quote:
And they can get a Bonzi Wells with the MLE.

And if they don't? As you can see, nothing in life is guranteed.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #79
BlackVVaves
College superstar

And I am about to restart my whole Franchise mode in 2k6, and run with the bulls.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:25 PM   #80
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

It WAS about the money. He even said so himself! From the time he talked about becoming a free agent until after Detroit made an offer which was thier final offer where he cried/complained.

The other stuff were factors were minor. But he sold out for the money. Good for him but he wont be worth the money he makes 2yrs from now.

Tyson on the trading block. Probably for a cap clearer next season when the FA class is even deeper. Also whats with the Bulls having a GREAT draft? Tyrus was cool but the Spaloosh Switzerland player is an unknown. He had on braids and dunk and people are busting nuts. Get real.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:27 PM   #81
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
It WAS about the money. He even said so himself! From the time he talked about becoming a free agent until after Detroit made an offer which was thier final offer where he cried/complained.

The other stuff were factors were minor. But he sold out for the money. Good for him but he wont be worth the money he makes 2yrs from now.

Tyson on the trading block. Probably for a cap clearer next season when the FA class is even deeper. Also whats with the Bulls having a GREAT draft? Tyrus was cool but the Spaloosh Switzerland player is an unknown. He had on braids and dunk and people are busting nuts. Get real.

Chandler is now redundant for the Bulls.

Send him to the Hawks - perfect fit for him and for the Hawks.

With Chandler, the Hawks have a lot of depth at the bigs: Chandler, Zaza, S. Williams, M. Williams, Josh Smith, Solomon Jones. Very athletic, tall, long.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:27 PM   #82
PureElement
Local High School Star

Are the pistons still over the cap because if they are, then this signing is retarded because they cannot replace Ben Wllace with anything, especially wiht the MLE. THey also do not has alot of tradable assets unless they want to blow it up.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:30 PM   #83
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Sweet!! The Bulls are winning the east next season.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:31 PM   #84
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Hawker no offense but shut the phuck up. You're repeating what Chad Ford said on espn news you punk. Get outta my face with that garbage kid. I sat here and listened to the mofo. So dont go repeating like a parrot what he said to me ok? Either formulate your own thoughts or dont quote/reply prick. You got that? Thanks.

Jerms, he's an african booty scratcher so he is automatically good? Explain why you're not good at anything. Letting your africans down!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:32 PM   #85
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

I'm good at academics. Go figure dumbass, you're good at riding bikes and delivering mails while yelling Morning Sir to every being you come across.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:32 PM   #86
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Losing Big Ben is not that big IMO

How is that. Without Ben, the Pistons are a 4th seed at best with tremendous defensive liabilities. Just must be one of those cats who think that you can just a guy can't score, then he can be replaced with little negative effect. What made the Pistons perimeter defenders so effective was Ben's mere PRESENCE. Billups and co. knew that their opposing guards couldn't take the ball to the rack like they could against other teams, so that gave them more leeway on the defensive end. This is going to hurt Detroit a lot. Guys like Lebron, Wade and Arenas are going to have a field day against the Pistons now.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #87
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
This Pistons team would still rock though:

CT: Rasheed Wallace
PF: Antonio McDyess
SF: Tayshaun Prince
SG: Richard Hamilton
PG: Chauncey Billups
6: Bonzi Wells?

I'm not sure why the hell Bonzi would want to be a Piston now that Ben's gone and he can get more money in Sacto.

Great move for Chicago. Could definitely use a scoring big man now but their D is going to be insane.

Detroit's not a contender anymore IMO. They just lost their rebounder, shotblocker, enforcer, and most importantly he was what they were about before they got Flip Saunders.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #88
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

It's a good day for us Bulls fans, but this does bring the question of just what will happen to Chandler. KG is certainly a possibility, but Thomas+Deng+Chandler is too much. That's a better package than what LA got for Shaq, what Orlando got for McGrady, what Philly got for Barkley…you get the point. And one more thing:

THE 2007 KNICKS DRAFT PICK IS NOT FOR SALE

And the Bulls really don't need to go quite that far anyways, IMO. A trade for Carlos Boozer or Troy Murphy makes a LOT of sense now. Troy Murphy next to Ben Wallace would be like Sheed+Ben but better.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:35 PM   #89
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default agreed

agreed because when you played the pistons, in addition to tremendous trapping, double teaming, and quick rotations to cover one's own assignment, there was also ver ygood help defense.

Rip and Billups most times were able to swtich assignments on screens, Tayshaun's long arms and quick feet were able to hamper opponents, and if anyone were to get deep into the post, you had Big Ben and Rasheed waiting to swat your shot.

with Big Ben gone, Wallace will be the only anchor inside, and for a perimeter oriented big man, this may affect his performance on the offensive end.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:36 PM   #90
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

On espn.com they talk about a possible trade where the Hawks would re-sign Al Harrington and trade him to the Bulls for Tyson Chandler. I don't know... I hope they can trade Chandler and a couple other players for Garnett. The Bulls are in the right direction to building a championship type team and with Garnett they'd probably win the NBA finals.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: