Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-05-2006, 09:55 PM   #1
Ryansrams
I hit open 5-footers

Ryansrams has an OK reputation so far
Default Mitch haters

Ok Shaq for Lamar and Butler we wont count grant because he was a throw in to make it work. Butler and Atkins for Kwame and profit who was on his way to earning a starting job at pg before getting hurt last year. What Gm would not take Lamar and Kwame for Shaq right now. This year picking up Evans for our second round pick was a great move. Evans can jump out of the Gym and plays solid defense giving Kobe a break from guarding the opponents best backcourt player. He will give the Lakers a solid 25-32 minutes a night off the bench. Picking up the Radman for 5 million a year was a steal. Hornets paid Peja 12 million a year, And we paid less than half that to a player whoI would rather have. Trust me being from Sacramento I know how overrated Peja is. Worst case scenerio Radman Averages 13-15 pts a game. Best case he avergages 18-23 pts a game. Either way defense will have to stretch out alot more giving "The Man" more room to operate. Are team will be very competitive next year and I think Mitch has done a solid job for what little he has had to work with. To get a solid Pg I think the Lakers will have trade Mhim, maybe for a guy like Stevenson in a sign in trade.
Ryansrams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:56 AM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Ok Shaq for Lamar and Butler we wont count grant because he was a throw in to make it work. Butler and Atkins for Kwame and profit who was on his way to earning a starting job at pg before getting hurt last year. What Gm would not take Lamar and Kwame for Shaq right now. This year picking up Evans for our second round pick was a great move. Evans can jump out of the Gym and plays solid defense giving Kobe a break from guarding the opponents best backcourt player. He will give the Lakers a solid 25-32 minutes a night off the bench. Picking up the Radman for 5 million a year was a steal. Hornets paid Peja 12 million a year, And we paid less than half that to a player whoI would rather have. Trust me being from Sacramento I know how overrated Peja is. Worst case scenerio Radman Averages 13-15 pts a game. Best case he avergages 18-23 pts a game. Either way defense will have to stretch out alot more giving "The Man" more room to operate. Are team will be very competitive next year and I think Mitch has done a solid job for what little he has had to work with. To get a solid Pg I think the Lakers will have trade Mhim, maybe for a guy like Stevenson in a sign in trade.

We shuld trade mihm, Mckie, Cook, and george all for one very solid point gaurd...some one who does damage...LIKE BIBBY

lool dont hate me my fellow fans.

But anyways..mitch is a slightly above average GM and i want him to stay
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:15 AM   #3
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
We shuld trade mihm, Mckie, Cook, and george all for one very solid point gaurd...some one who does damage...LIKE BIBBY

lool dont hate me my fellow fans.

But anyways..mitch is a slightly above average GM and i want him to stay

i like the idea. but mitch gotta go imo. unless he pulls off a trade like the one you mentioned
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:37 AM   #4
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how does utah become retarded enough to trade 3 players for one average player?
derek fisher is worth having but not for three players.

damn, we could have gotten fisher by just giving up mihm.

punk ass warriors.

anyways.

Backto the mitch topic.

We can't afford any other GM's right now anyways. U guys think Mitch is bad??? ill tell you what bad is.

Kevin McHale. Refuses to give cassel and Sprewell what they want just because their age. look what sam did with the clippers. im sure guys in minnesota ae kicking their own asses right now.

Mitch Kuptchak is good at filling needs and fast but he needs to start luring some all stars to coming to our team. thats it
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:56 AM   #5
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I agreed with the Shaq trade. I would've asked for Eddie Jones and not Brian Grant, but that is a small detail. Kwame Brown will never become a star, but he is a really good defensive player who is starting to learn patience at the offensive end. At the end of last year, he played better than most centers in the league.

Shaq has 4 years left on his contract that is paying him 20 mil a year. In a few years, the Heat will regret that contract, especially when they are paying Wade the max.

I like the Radmanovic signing. Having him will benefit Kwame a lot as it will open up the paint more for him. I've always been a Ronny Turiaf fan. A summer of work will do him a lot of good and he could be a key bench guy for us. Vujacic started to shine in the playoffs and that should help his confidence. Evans will be more than a defensive stopper. He can shoot from the perimeter and if he picks up the triangle quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes a Ron Harper like role in the offense, playing the point beside Kobe a lot. I'm not saying he will start. I'm saying he will see his fair share of minutes at that position. I can't wait to find out how Bynum does in the summer league.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: