Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 06-30-2006, 03:22 AM   #1
Greg Anthony
I airball my layups

Greg Anthony has no real reputation yet.
Default Kobe Haters!

It is a shame that most people don't realize when it's all said and done we could be watching the greatest talent ever to grace a basketball court.But instead of imbracing him most people would rather point out his flaws. he shoots to much.he doesn't shoot enough.what does it matter he is the best collection of finese and skill to grace the court since Mj so instead of hating we should acknowlege greatness when we see it.

I want to know how ya'll feel about kobe's relentless critisism.
Greg Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:08 AM   #2
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Kobe haters are idiots.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 07:06 AM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default They are jealous

People will always try to bring down celebrities.

Noone will ever be as good as Kobe. no one will have the same passion for the game, for his hard work put into the offseason.

Kobe is a top player in one of the NBA's greatest players to ever play the game.

He makes money...he won championships....he has a great family (good bed buddy)

why wouldnt anyone hate him? they are jealous at his major success
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 06:12 PM   #4
Spiderman08 24
Banned

Spiderman08 24 has not been impressing people

Like I already said, Kobe haters are fukkin idiots. I can't fukkin stand them. Stupid idiots.
Spiderman08 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:11 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

theyre only defense is "ball hog" but that usually means they ran out of reasons to hate.

honestly if he was a ball hog then why did the rest of the team still average about 65 ppg?
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 06:25 AM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

moreover, he avg the second most assists among SG after wade (who is considered a combo guard). I dont see where ball hog is. and ball hogs dont win 3 chips.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 03:04 PM   #7
kobe92
Can barely lace up my sneakers

kobe92 has an OK reputation so far

I dont think anybody else but kobe would have the guts to stand up and still be the one of the best players ever after that rape trial. this guy is awseome!!!
kobe92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:23 AM   #8
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I dont think anybody else but kobe would have the guts to stand up and still be the one of the best players ever after that rape trial. this guy is awseome!!!

Quote:
Like I already said, Kobe haters are fukkin idiots. I can't fukkin stand them. Stupid idiots.

Quote:
People will always try to bring down celebrities.

Noone will ever be as good as Kobe. no one will have the same passion for the game, for his hard work put into the offseason.

Kobe is a top player in one of the NBA's greatest players to ever play the game.

He makes money...he won championships....he has a great family (good bed buddy)

why wouldnt anyone hate him? they are jealous at his major succes

Quote:
Kobe haters are idiots.

after what i've seen... i can conclude that i'm an idiot... because i do hate Kobe and STFU Kobe, i hate RAPISTS!!!!

and that's the bottomline...

KOBE SUCKS!!!
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 12:39 AM   #9
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Kobe hate is old and tiresome.

A call from Kobe, a call from Phil, and a talk with Divac was enough to get Radmanovic to jump on the Laker bandwagon rather quickly.

Kobe is not perfect, but no one is.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:24 AM   #10
Lakerfan

Lakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by traditionone
Kobe hate is old and tiresome.

A call from Kobe, a call from Phil, and a talk with Divac was enough to get Radmanovic to jump on the Laker bandwagon rather quickly.

Kobe is not perfect, but no one is.

Hate Rapists? Where you there in the room? No! Hell the man even confessed to cheating around with other women WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO! He's not American because an american would have told the cops anything but the truth or cooperate. But some silly Europeans actually trust our police.

Anyways, Shaq didn't bring anything to Wade. The real thing he brought was the ability for Miami to make trades while Lakers are in cap hell. The trade should have been for D wade and Lamar but Mitch bowed down to Shaq's requests because of the 3 rings he helped bring.

When all is said and done no1 will be as good as Jordan. Especially with these crappy girly man rules. I demand 90's basketball to return. I want fights, trash talking and Dikembe waving his finger when he blocks shots. Not a manufactured league were every other SG has 40 points. NBA should change to WWE NBA.
Lakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 01:27 AM   #11
Lakerfan

Lakerfan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerfan
Hate Rapists? Where you there in the room? No! Hell the man even confessed to cheating around with other women WHEN HE DIDN'T HAVE TO! He's not American because an american would have told the cops anything but the truth or cooperate. But some silly Europeans actually trust our police.

Anyways, Shaq didn't bring anything to Wade. The real thing he brought was the ability for Miami to make trades while Lakers are in cap hell. The trade should have been for D wade and Lamar but Mitch bowed down to Shaq's requests because of the 3 rings he helped bring.

When all is said and done no1 will be as good as Jordan. Especially with these crappy girly man rules. I demand 90's basketball to return. I want fights, trash talking and Dikembe waving his finger when he blocks shots. Not a manufactured league were every other SG has 40 points. NBA should change to WWE NBA.

That last quote was in respone to wally's.

Lakers shouldn't entertain a Odom trade unless ya get an elite player. The Artest trade was the only that made sense because Artest is elite on both ends of the court. And Odom's contract would be off the books as well as Croshere. He would ve been tossed in with the deal.

They just need depth and good drafting. And no more signing players who are 1 or 2 years from retiring. What they payed for Jim Jackson was perfect and matched his veteran skills. To bad we didn't have him all season.
Lakerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 10:11 PM   #12
Dat1
I brick open layups

Dat1 has an OK reputation so far

Yea he does get criticized alot because he probably is the best in the league right now and everybody expects him to do everything. He has to perform at a great skill level because he is Kobe
Dat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: