Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-28-2007, 06:33 PM   #16
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: have there ever been this many dolts at once?

Glove's lists are pretty solid. He may have an agenda, but he's still been great at prompting good discussions.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #17
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
far be it from me to be one of those "ISH was better in the old days" people but this is just painful. every thread I try to post in is infested with these people.

I really think I'm going to break out the ignore feature here.

I've never used the ignore feature before cause I've always found idiots entertaining at least a little, and if I'm not in the mood I can gloss over the posts. but these days it's out of control. they just can't be avoided anymore, and they come in such high volumes that they've lost their charm.

is it just me?

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF DOLTS. (suggest others)

1. Glove_20
2. Pleezebelieve
3. HollaBalla
4. guangmoreno
5. Baller1986
6. FabCasablancas
7. jasonterry

Don cheto, fatlever
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #18
-primetime-

Quote:
far be it from me to be one of those "ISH was better in the old days" people but this is just painful. every thread I try to post in is infested with these people.

I've never used the ignore feature before cause I've always found idiots entertaining at least a little, and if I'm not in the mood I can gloss over the posts. but these days it's out of control. they just can't be avoided anymore, and they come in such high volumes that they've lost their charm.

is it just me?

1. Glove_20
2. Pleezebelieve
3. HollaBalla
4. guangmoreno
5. Baller1986
6. FabCasablancas
7. jasonterry

the word "dolt" is new to me...

not trying to start a fight here but doesn't starting a thread that calls people out as dolts kinda put you are thier level?
Old 04-28-2007, 06:38 PM   #19
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

you must be really simple if you think Glove_20 is worth his post total. anyone could do what he does. click new thread, make a dumb topic like "top 10 defensive teams ever" then list a bunch of teams and trivia that everyone already knows and not put it in order or anything. and what about his complete invasion of game threads? consistent nonsense in topics he didn't create?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:39 PM   #20
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
the word "dolt" is new to me...

not trying to start a fight here but doesn't starting a thread that calls people out as dolts kinda put you are thier level?
no because I'm smarter than they are and if these morons are going to invade and destroy the quality of my board, I reserve the right to have at least one topic making fun of them.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM   #21
-primetime-

Quote:
no because I'm smarter than they are and if these morons are going to invade and destroy the quality of my board, I reserve the right to have at least one topic making fun of them.
fair enough
Old 04-28-2007, 06:44 PM   #22
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

Glove's a good poster. His all-time kinda lists are interesting. Not talking about him. Sure, he's opinionated, but if you're going to knock him for that, don't forget to include yourself.

It's not just that there are dumbasses on this board, they're everywhere. It's that they stick around, post thousands of times, and generally start to get accepted.

It's why I didn't mind the rep system, even if it was inherently flawed. It gave you some sort of idea of who came with their A-game, and who didn't. Who was a blatant homer, etc. Didn't matter if you had 3,000 posts or 30, if people weren't feeling you, you could tell.

Last edited by SCdac : 04-28-2007 at 06:48 PM.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:47 PM   #23
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
Glove's a good poster. His all-time kinda lists are interesting. Not talking about him.

It's not just that there are dumbasses on this board, they're everywhere. It's that they stick around, post thousands of times, and generally start to get accepted.

It's why I didn't mind the rep system, even if it was inherently flawed. It gave you some sort of idea of who came with their A-game, and who didn't. Who was a blatant homer, etc. Didn't matter if you had 3,000 posts or 30, if people weren't feeling you, you could tell.

The rep system was abused. People gave negative reps if

A) They disliked you
B) You disagreed with them
C) You insulted their team or favorite player
D) Because they could

Their was a bunch of people complaining about receiving racist remarks.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:51 PM   #24
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

The only real tools that actually bring the overall quality of this board down are:

Pleezebelieve
HollaBalla
guangmoreno
Baller1986
Howard5dirkwhatever
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:18 PM   #25
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
The only real tools that actually bring the overall quality of this board down are:

Pleezebelieve
HollaBalla
guangmoreno
Baller1986
Howard5dirkwhatever
And at the very least 2 of those 5 are the same people.

Glove's not on my xmas list but he's no where near as bad as those other guys. He know's his basketball at the very least. He's a crappy thread maker but he's not at hollaball's level.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:55 PM   #26
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

is it just me?

1. Glove_20
2. Pleezebelieve
3. HollaBalla
4. guangmoreno
5. Baller1986
6. FabCasablancas
7. jasonterry

Without specifically knocking on anyone at this time I must say that I feel you Wiz 100%, but more so as of recent then per say 2 months ago...
Its almost as if playoff fever has brought the worst outta some dudes.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:57 PM   #27
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I don't think Glove_20 is like that.

Cavsfan is though.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:05 PM   #28
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Why is guangmoreno even aloud to post here? He can barely speak english, and he uses unknown phrases like "im a real rox fan" WTF? Or "Lebron is most null player" HUH?
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #29
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Because hes not "null"
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:08 PM   #30
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Baller1986 is Cavsfan aka fatlever aka pleezebelieve, he's already gotten exposed.

Glove_20 is a moron. "Hey look at me, I'm going to start a top 10 all time list and post a bunch of purrdy pictures and not rank them in any specific order because I don't want to get criticized. I will bump my thread every half an hour by saying "So does everyone agree with my list, is it perfect?." Glove is pure garbage.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: