Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #31
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: have there ever been this many dolts at once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
you must be really simple if you think Glove_20 is worth his post total. anyone could do what he does. click new thread, make a dumb topic like "top 10 defensive teams ever" then list a bunch of teams and trivia that everyone already knows and not put it in order or anything. and what about his complete invasion of game threads? consistent nonsense in topics he didn't create?
Thanks for the love everyone (but Geewiz)

Do you have any idea how my post total is that high? MORE THAN HALF my posts are from the fantasy forum...So yeah, that explains why it is so high, its not because of posts I do on NBA Forums

And I'm glad your the only one who thinks of me as that. My "All-Time" threads are always solid, and like everyone said, it generates good discussion

Quote:
click new thread, make a dumb topic like "top 10 defensive teams ever" then list a bunch of teams and trivia that everyone already knows and not put it in order or anything.

Top 10 Defensive teams ever? lol.
1st of all I never made that thread
And if you think "everyone already knows" and they are always so obvious I want you to "try" naming the top 10 defensive teams ever and we'll see how obvious it is...

Thats what I thought, you have no idea dumbass. So next time you try to crticize, make sure you at least think of a better example than that

Its just so funny how "idoits" like you think its so "obvious" but its only so "obvious" AFTER I make the thread and make it look "obvious". And if you really think they are obvious Geewiz I want you to try and name me the Top 10 Defensive Teams ever
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #32
the even bigger black guy
High School Varsity 6th Man

the even bigger black guy has decent reputation

whatever happened to the fat kid joe wait?
the even bigger black guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:14 PM   #33
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by the even bigger black guy
whatever happened to the fat kid joe wait?
Don't jinx it.

[joewiat]

"Wow nice to see I have so many fans. I'm the best poster here. Thanks everyone for reminding me that you all like me"

[/joewait]
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:15 PM   #34
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
And at the very least 2 of those 5 are the same people.

Glove's not on my xmas list but he's no where near as bad as those other guys. He know's his basketball at the very least. He's a crappy thread maker but he's not at hollaball's level.

Crappy threads?

Explain, here are some some examples, explain how they are bad

All-Time Best Defenders
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5284

Top 10 SGs of All-Time
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6445

Top 10 SFs of All-Time
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6448

11 Greatest Teams of All-Time
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11421

Top 15 Players of All-Time
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16732

Top 5 Defensive PGs of All-Time
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14465

All-90s Teams
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31444

All-80s Teams
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36610

These threads are crappy according to you Big Boi?
Old 04-28-2007, 09:20 PM   #35
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Baller1986 is Cavsfan aka fatlever aka pleezebelieve, he's already gotten exposed.

Glove_20 is a moron. "Hey look at me, I'm going to start a top 10 all time list and post a bunch of purrdy pictures and not rank them in any specific order because I don't want to get criticized. I will bump my thread every half an hour by saying "So does everyone agree with my list, is it perfect?." Glove is pure garbage.

1. Tell me the last time I bumped my thread (Go back to November)

2. Try making a Top 10 List All-Time in no order, and we'll see how much you are criticized and how well you defend. Wait you can't, you don't have enough knowledge

And I wouldn't be talking if I were you LD. You are one of the worst posters here. Never living up to your bets. Permanent ban bet, you didin't live up. Ok I let you go there. But what abouat that you owe somoene some money bet you made, didn't live up there

You are a loser
Old 04-28-2007, 09:26 PM   #36
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
I don't think Glove_20 is like that.

Yeah, I'm not. Its just Geewiz. He is an idiot. And idiot's usually can't see too far. Saying things like making no order All-Time lists are easy, I'd like him to name the Top 10 Defensive Teams of all-time and we'll see how easy that would be for him. I do make it look easy after I do it :)

But anyways. I do talk about 1 player a lot though. But its not like I talk about him inreasonably and say things like GP > Magic or even close to Magic. And I always back myself up so its ok
Old 04-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #37
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Glove 20 if you were to leave this board forever the net impact would be positive. that is inarguable. I don't know what you do in the fantasy forum and I don't care because fantasy is a bunch of bull****. the fact is when you post in the main forum it's worthless nonsense 90% of the time and when it's not, it's gimmie bull**** anybody could do. I could have made any of your threads. "stimulating good discussion" is very misleading. it just means you start a lot of topics. anyone can start a lot of topics, but most good posters prefer to put a lot of thought and content into a few topics instead of being seriously vague and jog through plurality of them.

Quote:
Its just Geewiz. He is an idiot. And idiot's usually can't see too far.
yea sure tell me more about what "idiot's" do. I'm in awe of your brainpower. your incessant *****ing in game threads and ******ging of Gary Payton is a bonus. thank god you're here to set me straight.

Quote:
Top 10 Defensive teams ever? lol.
1st of all I never made that thread
yes, hence the modifier, "like," which denotes an "EXAMPLE" not a specific reference.

Quote:
Its just so funny how "idoits" like you think its so "obvious" but its only so "obvious" AFTER I make the thread and make it look "obvious". And if you really think they are obvious Geewiz I want you to try and name me the Top 10 Defensive Teams ever
no. your threads are obvious. anybody can make your dumb threads. the reason you haven't already done top 10 defensive teams ever is that it's HARD, like you mentioned. I can't do it. nobody can. it'd have to be a group effort. lord forbid you actually make a topic that requires thought and not common knowledge dozens of people on here have. the fact that you think your topics are higher level thinking just proves how simple you are.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 09:52 PM   #38
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Glove 20 if you were to leave this board forever the net impact would be positive. that is inarguable. I don't know what you do in the fantasy forum and I don't care because fantasy is a bunch of bull****. the fact is when you post in the main forum it's worthless nonsense 90% of the time and when it's not, it's gimmie bull**** anybody could do. I could have made any of your threads. "stimulating good discussion" is very misleading. it just means you start a lot of topics. anyone can start a lot of topics, but most good posters prefer to put a lot of thought and content into a few topics instead of being seriously vague and jog through plurality of them.

Really? So far it seems that it would be positive only for you. Everyone else (Besides LD of course) seems to have no problem and actually likes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geewiz15

no. your threads are obvious. anybody can make your dumb threads. the reason you haven't already done top 10 defensive teams ever is that it's HARD, like you mentioned. I can't do it. nobody can. it'd have to be a group effort. lord forbid you actually make a topic that requires thought and not common knowledge dozens of people on here have. the fact that you think your topics are higher level thinking just proves how simple you are.

Their obvious? I want you to make one. What can you make? You already showed you couldn't make one "Top 10 Defensive Teams of All-Time" and you said that was "like" my threads, but you still couldn't do it. Maybe they become obvious AFTER I make the thread...And why do you think my topics get a lot of posts? Posts not counting mine? Why? Even when I don't bump threads or demand attention? Why? Posts on the topic, posts saying "good topic" "good list" and so on..

And Geewiz, I am a little confused. This is a pretty funny question, but do you think you know more about basketball than me? It can't possibly be that you think that, but I am just making sure. You realize I would destroy you in any basketball debate?

Last edited by Glove_20 : 04-28-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 04-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #39
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far

I don't know why anybody would do that ignore thing

Is it really that hard not to just read someone's post? If you don't wnat to read their posts, don't, its that simple
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:25 PM   #40
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader
The only real tools that actually bring the overall quality of this board down are:

Pleezebelieve
HollaBalla
guangmoreno
Baller1986
Howard5dirkwhatever

Cavsfan, just as bad as Baller1986 and Guangmero

Tmacman was posting at like 45 per day, but it was complete garbage, then he went on holiday or something i think

Does anyone else feel like this isn't even a BASKETBALL forum anymore? It's just a bunch of guys abusing one another.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:26 PM   #41
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

To add to your list, there's a poster named Fudge. He doesn't make any sense - don't know if he's slow or ESL or what. I agree that the board is infested right now. The new fake OPW is a dolt as well.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:30 PM   #42
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
To add to your list, there's a poster named Fudge. He doesn't make any sense - don't know if he's slow or ESL or what. I agree that the board is infested right now. The new fake OPW is a dolt as well.
The old OPW was worse. I heard a bunch of citizens of Dallas killed him though.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:40 PM   #43
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
The old OPW was worse. I heard a bunch of citizens of Dallas killed him though.
Must have been around lunchtime. Dallasonians go to bed at 5:30 pm.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:45 PM   #44
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
Must have been around lunchtime. Dallasonians go to bed at 5:30 pm.

Anyways, just start reporting these posters.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:01 PM   #45
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Tmacman was posting at like 45 per day, but it was complete garbage, then he went on holiday or something i think
oh yeah I forgot about him he was complete garbage.

added
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: