Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2007, 11:11 AM   #61
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: have there ever been this many dolts at once?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt

HollaBolla, Baller1986, guangmoreno, and Pleezebelive all banned. Now thats cleaning up the board.

I have faith in this board again

I've been stumping for this for a long time (although PB has his moments)

I am also very happy that most people agree on who sucks

****Mods please take note****
(which you have finally. Cheers)

a little hard on Glove_20 though IMO. Sure he is annoying as hell with his "you are so dumb" first sentence replies and absolute belief in the flawlessness of his lists and or opinions,

but

he is a fan of the game and he knows the game very well and I think he is the kind of poster that makes the board better.

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 04-29-2007 at 11:21 AM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:23 AM   #62
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Baller1986 is Cavsfan aka fatlever aka pleezebelieve, he's already gotten exposed.

Glove_20 is a moron. "Hey look at me, I'm going to start a top 10 all time list and post a bunch of purrdy pictures and not rank them in any specific order because I don't want to get criticized. I will bump my thread every half an hour by saying "So does everyone agree with my list, is it perfect?." Glove is pure garbage.

Just because he has owned you more than once.
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:44 AM   #63
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
And I like how GeeWiz had no answer for my post above
here's my answer to every post you ever make from here on out:

Quote:
This message is hidden because Glove_20 is on your ignore list.

oops! seems the board just got way more substantial. what happened??
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:59 AM   #64
telephone
Banned

Good to know I am not dolt. Since Hawker got banned, I have gotten better as a poster. I dont know how. I just did.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:23 PM   #65
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hardly ever see you post in non-Mavs threads, and in Mavs threads, you're a blatent homer. Still, I couldn't stand you as Hawker, but now you're ok. Guess it's the fantasy league that changed things.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 03:17 PM   #66
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm flabbergasted that my name was mentioned on page 1 on this thread. Glad to see that I get noticed. *lol* Yeah, I know my grammar isn't that great. You can blame AIM on that one *lol* As far as my threads/replies go, I leave the "essay writing" to everyone else. I just like to throw in quick one-liners. I am not on this board as much as some people are, so a lot of what I want to mention has already been stated, so mainly I'm a reader as opposed to a poster.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #67
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
here's my answer to every post you ever make from here on out:

oops! seems the board just got way more substantial. what happened??

I call out Geewiz and see if he really has knowledge and he "reads the response" but then puts me to ignore since he is scared of getting exposed

NEXT
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:11 PM   #68
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by telephone
Good to know I am not dolt. Since Hawker got banned, I have gotten better as a poster. I dont know how. I just did.
No, you are still the same little annoying 12 year old. I honestly believe you have the worst basketball knowledge on this board.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:29 PM   #69
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
I have actually liked all eras equally. even the new board has had some great moments. but in the last couple months we've had a complete infestation of morons and it's really painful. and NOTHING is done.

if there were just one or two of these guys it'd be funny. but the fact is there are so many of them that they completely lose their charm and just fill up the board with nonsense.

Pleezebelieve
HollaBalla
guangermo
Baller1986
FabCasablancas
jasonterry

and those are just the ones who are standout horrible. none of the new faces that I can think of are anything special at all. at best they're passable. nobody seems to have anything interesting to say anymore. the first few months of the new board brought a collection of GREAT newbies. guys like donks, young hkm, b-low and others. but lately all we're getting is morons and they're not getting bored and moving on like usual.

then there are a great multitude of guys like mlh1981 and hawker who aren't bad, but just don't really have anything to say or anything to bring and don't even present their ideas well and make infuriating grammar mistakes so I just don't read anything they say ever.

Please someone..........anyone give me an example of how I fail to present things well. Please don't be an ass about it, just tell me. I would like to know so that I could become a better poster.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:30 AM   #70
telephone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
No, you are still the same little annoying 12 year old. I honestly believe you have the worst basketball knowledge on this board.

LOL ya you're probably right. Honestly, i only talk in mavs threads and just praise the mavs and talk about others fallacies. Sorry im not a buff but i do my best which is better than most. LD you only talk about the lakers and you only bash other people.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: