Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 05-02-2007, 05:28 PM   #271
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Round 1: Bulls vs Heat going into game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppychili
Shaq should of stayed out West. The main reason why he went to L.A. is cause he wanted no part of Jordan and Rodman in the east. Now he comes back to the east only to be swept by the Bulls AGAIN!!

This is probably the only time that Laker fans were happy to see the Bulls win a series.

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #272
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

It's true, GOBB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GmehJVxxIg
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:11 PM   #273
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

puppychili has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
The main reason why he went to L.A. is cause he wanted no part of Jordan and Rodman in the east.

Ok follow me on this. It's always been my contention that if Jordan doesn't come back in 95 then Shaq would of never gone to L.A. The Magic were the team of the future before Jordan returned. Shaq and Penny were the top tandem oin the NBA. If Jordan doesn't return then Orlando goes back to the Finals in 96 and probably wins it all against the Sonics.

Jerry West has said that signing Shaq was one of the hardest things he's ever done. Shaq came VERY close to staying in Orlando. If the Magic were coming of a championship year or even back to back Eastern conf. crowns, I believe that would of tipped things in Orlandos favor.

But they weren't. Orlando got swept by Chicago. Rodman was in Shaqs head and everyone knew that the Bulls were gonna rule the east till Jordan was done. So instead Shaq goes to L.A. where he's the big dog in the west. The Lakers wait till the Bulls are done and then proceed to sign almost everyone ever associated with the 90's Bulls except the friggin ball boys. And the rest as they say is history.
puppychili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:34 PM   #274
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

Shaq went to LA because he wanted a big market and didn't get along with Penny. Not to mention he felt insulted by that Orlando poll. Scared...yeah the only player to beat the Jordan Bulls once they started winning rings. Everyone ever associated...2 players and a coach
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 12:48 AM   #275
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

What I should of said was tried to sign. And it was 3 players (Rodman, Grant and Harper) and an entire coaching STAFF. Lakers would of signed more if they could of. And I know Rodman wasn't there during the 3 peat, but when you only have 5 guys on the floor and 2/5's of them are Bulls along with the coaching staff, thats signifigant wther you want to admit it or not.

And if Shaq was so eager to sign with L.A., why was it so hard for West to close the deal? If Shaq hated Penny so much, why did he almost stay in Orlando? You telling me that circumstances wouldn't of been dramatically different if Orlando had of won the title that year?

And Shaq was the only player to beat Jordan when he only played or 1/4 a season. Dude got a full training camp under his belt along with Rodman and the Bulls AVERAGED 70 wins over the next 2 year and won 3 titles in a row. So that 95 win by Orlando does ring kinda hollow.

And yes Rodman was totally in his head.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:13 AM   #276
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

I must have forget when Rodman only played for the Bulls prior to LA The only time those players were ever on the same roster was in 2001 with Harp and Grant, and Harp was basically a practice dummy that year. Ripped an entire coaching staff Every team in history when they have hired a new coach and they have brought their old staff is guilty of that. Houston's sweep of Orlando was as big as the Bulls beating them, if not bigger considering it was the Finals. West said getting Shaq was hard because he was planning it for YEARS. Obviously signing a player like Shaq is NEVER easy. Jordan averaged better playoff numbers in 95 than during any year of the 2nd threepeat. No injuries. He lost legit. Bitter Bulls fans, forever stuck in the 90's:
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 01:26 AM   #277
puppychili
#3 Laker Hater

I'm not stuck in the 90's at all. I'll be watching my team on Sat. So will Kobe.:

Bulls got a legit shot at the east crown and a decent shot at a top 3 pick. Why should I be stuck in the 90's when the present is so friggin awesome. Don't worry after the Bulls win some more rings the Lakers can try to get Skiles as their coach.

And Harper was no practice dummy. He was starter and Kobe gave him enormous credit when the Lakers won in 2000.

Rodman also had more success and noteritey(sp) on the Bulls than any other team he played for.

And West said it was hard cause it almost didn't happen. Look it up.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #278
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

How about a Detroit-Bulls sticky instead of a series that ended a week ago?
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:13 AM   #279
poeticism707
Local High School Star

poeticism707 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Wont be the last game tonight. I guarantee it.
poeticism707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 05:21 AM   #280
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jody
let's see if the refs can pull out a win for the heat here.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:22 AM   #281
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
DWhistle will kick in very soon.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:36 AM   #282
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronron15
lets go heattttttttt

i still believe man, they gonna take the series, lets gooooooooooooooo

it aint over till its over boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2007, 05:37 AM   #283
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs98762001
Injured or not, Wade is having a horrendous series. It's really quite amazing how different a player he is when he's not getting the calls.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:39 AM   #284
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs98762001
Goodnight Shaquille. Owned by Wallace in this series in the same way he was in the '04 Finals.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:41 AM   #285
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I blame Wade for this. He's not that hurt, he's just gotten owned by Hinrich
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: