Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-29-2007, 03:31 AM   #1
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Album Recommendation...

So ive noticed that much of the "Off The Court/Topic" lounge convo is very much based around the beautiful art of music that the majority of us strongly love. Personally with my past experiences & in 22 years of existance, music has served almost as a theroputic method of healing for me. Its a true passion of mine and I find it difficult to envision my life without it. So much as the thread title displays, I just wanna recommend & share a record that I consider a true classic with the rest of you.

Released a few years back....
The Foreign Exchange :Connected
By Phonte {Who is one half of the highly respected group "Little Brother"}
Over beats by Nicolay {Dj / Prodcuer extraordinaire}

Im not the type to randomly feel the urge to pump or advertise anything let alone music but IMO this album is a must cop and a necessity for your own record collection. Theres nothing more refreshing to me then when an artist/artists weather I like them or not releases a product that contains substance, originality, while exhibiting both BEATS & LYRICS with quality. And IMO the Foreign Exchange from top to bottom is a solid realese that exudes all of the elements.

This album lifted my spirits during a dark time in my life {that I wont get in to}
Hence the reason why I feel it deserves to be heard by anyone + everyone that enjoys hiphop or just flat out good music. So weather youve been a Little Brother head & followed them throughout thier years of music making or just a fan of a quality listen hit the link...

http://www.okayplayer.com/nowhearthi...nExchange1.htm
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:22 AM   #2
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: Album Recommendation...

what type/genre of music is it?
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 04:43 AM   #3
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

If anyone is a fan of Metal/Hardcore music, i recommend Parkway Drive's album 'Killing with a Smile'

MySpace

Best Song, IMO
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:03 AM   #4
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
So ive noticed that much of the "Off The Court/Topic" lounge convo is very much based around the beautiful art of music that the majority of us strongly love. Personally with my past experiences & in 22 years of existance, music has served almost as a theroputic method of healing for me. Its a true passion of mine and I find it difficult to envision my life without it. So much as the thread title displays, I just wanna recommend & share a record that I consider a true classic with the rest of you.

Released a few years back....
The Foreign Exchange :Connected
By Phonte {Who is one half of the highly respected group "Little Brother"}
Over beats by Nicolay {Dj / Prodcuer extraordinaire}

Im not the type to randomly feel the urge to pump or advertise anything let alone music but IMO this album is a must cop and a necessity for your own record collection. Theres nothing more refreshing to me then when an artist/artists weather I like them or not releases a product that contains substance, originality, while exhibiting both BEATS & LYRICS with quality. And IMO the Foreign Exchange from top to bottom is a solid realese that exudes all of the elements.

This album lifted my spirits during a dark time in my life {that I wont get in to}
Hence the reason why I feel it deserves to be heard by anyone + everyone that enjoys hiphop or just flat out good music. So weather youve been a Little Brother head & followed them throughout thier years of music making or just a fan of a quality listen hit the link...

http://www.okayplayer.com/nowhearthi...nExchange1.htm
nice album, but it's jus not for everyone
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #5
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

deepspace 5 - the night we called it a day

its classic, check it out
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 02:19 PM   #6
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darsh
what type/genre of music is it?

Its really just raw conscious hiphop. . .
Its basically hiphop minus the repeatitive played out 24 inch rim, throw some d's on it talk.

If your gunna download a random track to give it a listen I advise you to download track 14 on the album called "All That you Are" . . . Its a personal favortie

heres a quick taste of a few others

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Vszs4PX3A...elated&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xnqX9mRDx...elated&search=

Thanx for hearin me out...
Much Appreciated
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:18 PM   #7
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I'm not a hip-hop fan but if you like it....good for you