Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 07-04-2006, 01:38 AM   #31
DetroitPistonFan
High School JV MVP

DetroitPistonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinka Dare
Go Lakers!

F#ck the Pistons
Shut up. Since when did u become a Laker fan. Idiot bandwagon fan. Whatever team you like they suck.
DetroitPistonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:28 AM   #32
bullsku23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bullsku23 has an OK reputation so far

I LOVE LIFE!!! Bulls in 7 in 07
bullsku23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:30 AM   #33
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
Shut up. Since when did u become a Laker fan. Idiot bandwagon fan. Whatever team you like they suck.

it's probably because his account's just been hijacked
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:07 AM   #34
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb I may be invited but I'm not comin in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
This hurts but I only wanted Ben for 2 years, hopefully we can get something in return. Bulls fans are happy now but they'll be crying paying a 35+ year old Ben 15 million.

Seventh or 8th seed my ass. Might not go far in the playoffs but even as it stands we'll win a ton of regular season games. Dyess scores about 10 more a game than Ben and you know Flip will go even more crazy with scorers at all 5 positions.

Ben Wallace = Captain of the Detroit Defense.

Sorry, but Ben Wallace is the only reason Rip Hamilton and Chauncey Billups gets their praise for their D. Tayshaun and rasheed are ok with it.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:15 AM   #35
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Ya, I'm hoping for sheed to set a new tech foul record.

You know he can do it.

BTW: Who has that record right now??
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:30 AM   #36
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Rasheed already holds the record, doubt he can beat it, since accumulation T's = suspension.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:02 AM   #37
LakerzFan4Life
Decent playground baller

LakerzFan4Life has no real reputation yet.

**** Wallace to Bulls...
LakerzFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:08 AM   #38
Phesto
Fire BC! Hire GG!

Phesto has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
Im a piston fan but im a bulls fan more so I'm helleva excited about this. but im not worried bout the pistons, they're still contender status
How can you be a fan of two teams that are rivals? They play each other 4 times a year, so who do you cheer for? And I see you have a Wade av. Did you lose a bet or something? Or do you like the Heat as well?

Bulls, Pistons, Heat? You're really covering your bases! Hey, at least you get to see "your" team in the playoffs every year, right?

Maybe I'm alone on this, but fans like you piss me off. Get a clue!
Phesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:46 PM   #39
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

***** move really from Ben. I guess loyalty is dead.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:05 PM   #40
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation hereembersyc has an incredible reputation here

Doesn't bother me really, won't hate on Ben or the Bulls, or the Pistons. I'd rather see Ben gone, that have us being the ones paying him 3 times what he is worth. I mean sorry if he didn'y play like he was worth 60 million for the past two seasons. He might of been the major reason we won a championship 2 seasons ago, but he has been on decline since then, so suddenly giving him a massive pay raise made about zero sense.

McDyess will be dominant next season as a starter and by two years from now Bulls fans will be *****ing about how overpaid Ben Wallace is.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:10 PM   #41
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Doesn't bother me really, won't hate on Ben or the Bulls, or the Pistons. I'd rather see Ben gone, that have us being the ones paying him 3 times what he is worth. I mean sorry if he didn'y play like he was worth 60 million for the past two seasons. He might of been the major reason we won a championship 2 seasons ago, but he has been on decline since then, so suddenly giving him a massive pay raise made about zero sense.

McDyess will be dominant next season as a starter and by two years from now Bulls fans will be *****ing about how overpaid Ben Wallace is.

Hack a Ben is replaced by Hack a Dice

what happens to your bench now?
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #42
KiNG
I hit open 5-footers

KiNG has no real reputation yet.

KiNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:24 PM   #43
The Laker Link
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The Laker Link has no real reputation yet.

Here's a question though...how do the Lakers have anything to do with Big Ben signing with the Bulls??? How does Kobe, Phil, Lamar, Kwame, Vlad, or anyone else form the Lakers had anything to make Ben sign with the Bulls??? I'm guessing they didn't have anything to do with him deciding on this factor so all you guys dissing on the Lakers...makes NO SENSE...I mean you guys can...because you guys have that right and freedom...but just so you know...it makes no sense...

The Laker Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:37 PM   #44
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Hack a Ben is replaced by Hack a Dice

what happens to your bench now?

Uh, Dyess can actually make his FT's, and we just signed Nazr, plus we have DD rotting on the bench who was the Pacers starter before we signed him.

Maybe J-Max will get some burn.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:03 PM   #45
PHXsunsROCK1105
SAVE Planet Orange

PHXsunsROCK1105 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
Ya, I'm hoping for sheed to set a new tech foul record.

me too!! haha
PHXsunsROCK1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: