Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-30-2007, 02:55 AM   #1
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default I love New York 2

:rollingeyes:

I knew the whole break up was staged; buckle up people it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Quote:
April 27, 2007 -- NEW York is back in the market for a man.

Tiffany Pollard, better known as the VH1 reality star New York, has agreed to participate in a second season of her dating show, "I Love New York."

Earlier this month, she chose Patrick "Tango" Hunter, 27, as the winner of her "Bachelorette"-style show, but the relationship ended abruptly during the "I Love New York" reunion show when Tango dumped Pollard with cameras rolling.

Casting announcements for a second season have begun to turn up on Web sites devoted to finding contestants for TV shows.

"Yes it's official," stated a posting on realitywanted.com yesterday. "I'm casting Season 2 of 'I Love New York.' I'm casting all types and ethnic backgrounds." The post then asked for potential cast members to be straight men, ages 21 to 36, all races with "extreme personalities."

A spokesperson for VH1, which has yet to officially announce the second season, declined to comment.

New York was a contestant on "Flavor of Love," a dating show where she competed against a house-full of women to win the heart of rapper Flavor Flav.

The road to a second season of "I Love New York" began with the over-the-top reunion show where Hunter dumped Pollard and walked off.

"This is not to say I don't love Tiffany. I love Tiffany. I ain't feelin' New York. I'm done with New York. I proposed to Tiffany but I got New York. I sat back and watched New York disrespect me. And I watched New York disrespect my mother and that ain't gonna fly," he said.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04272007...don_kaplan.htm

Tiffany Pollard is a hoochie mama with big ass breasts and an ugly ass face.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I love New York 2

How was the break up staged? The whole thing is fake to begin with. Trust me, none of those guys were feeling that ugly ass biitch. They are just there for the cameras. Look what happened, a few of the guys got rich after that show. New York knows this too, she's getting rich off of it more than anyone else, she's not looking for anybody either, just getting her pockets fatter.

Reality TV Shows=Fake. I would know.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:55 AM   #3
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
How was the break up staged? The whole thing is fake to begin with. Trust me, none of those guys were feeling that ugly ass biitch. They are just there for the cameras. Look what happened, a few of the guys got rich after that show. New York knows this too, she's getting rich off of it more than anyone else, she's not looking for anybody either, just getting her pockets fatter.

Reality TV Shows=Fake. I would know.

I disagree with you, NY was f*ing hot. Tell me you wouldnt hit it and Id call you a cold harted lier!!

NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 04:00 AM   #4
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
I disagree with you, NY was f*ing hot. Tell me you wouldnt hit it and Id call you a cold harted lier!!

For some reason, she looked a lot less ugly in the Flavor of Love of Show (where that pic is from) than in her own show. Yes, I would absolutely not hit her, she's hideous, especially without 10 pounds of make up on her face. Imagine waking up to that face every morning!

Hoopz, Bootz, Serious>NY.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Are you high?!?!?!? Nothing about her is appealing. Her t--s which would be the only thing are fake. There is no way I'd hit that.

Although she does have some nice DSLs :)
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 03:27 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I wouldn't hit it. Sexually or violently.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:08 PM   #7
brokenthumb
Kids at the park dunk on me

brokenthumb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Still think she's ****ing hot?!
brokenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: