Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #31
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Article: Odom is sad and hurting; really wants to be a Laker for life

lol soccer10, manutd christiano, and liberalo banned again... he is obviously an intelligent person and has the abiliity to express himself well enough and makes good points, but you would think that after being banned so many times he'd change his M.O. and learn how to converse without being such a pain...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #32
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Article: Odom is sad and hurting; really wants to be a Laker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
lol soccer10, manutd christiano, and liberalo banned again... he is obviously an intelligent person and has the abiliity to express himself well enough and makes good points, but you would think that after being banned so many times he'd change his M.O. and learn how to converse without being such a pain...

yup. he makes good points. and I don't even mind his constant LO h@tin and Oneal worship. it's just that he is rude. i think it is because he is very young (not that that should be an excuse). hopefully he will learn and become a valuable contributor.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 01:09 PM   #33
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
yup. he makes good points. and I don't even mind his constant LO h@tin and Oneal worship. it's just that he is rude. i think it is because he is very young (not that that should be an excuse). hopefully he will learn and become a valuable contributor.
well he's back as "oneway" and being rude in the off season moves thread after only 10 posts...
Old 05-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #34
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

I'm not rude. I just know better.

Think of me as Kobe being mad at Smush Parker. I demand perfection. Some of you get in the way of that and don't make good points. I'd respect your points if they were good. They're not.

So perfection is what it's all about. If you have the capacity, start perfecting yourself.

Have I ever said anything about Hotsizzle? No, I didn not. KBlaze? Not again.
Loki? No.

It's those members who so clearly see things with glasses on and don't have good arguments that get told.

You make it look like I hate Odom and love Jermaine. What reason I'd have for that?
I think Odom is a wonderful person. I think JO is overrated.

So how exactly do I hate or love one of them? No, it's about the Lakers. Lakers only.

And I don't get attached to any players but Kobe. That's the truth right there.

It's you guys who want to keep guys that you like, it's you guys who make unrealistic trades and it's you guys who don't make good enough arguments and most importantly it's you guys that drew first blood because I didn't say a bad word to anyone before you started calling me out, calling me a retard etc for having a different opinion which if I may add is absolutley correct.

So step up your game, take off your homer glasses and let's discuss bball the real way. We can be great minds and still have different ideas but if it's so, show your arguments. Don't just enter threads and call people stupid.

I do call people stupid but I don't use one liners. I show them why they're stupid.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:35 PM   #35
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
I'm not rude. I just know better.

Think of me as Kobe being mad at Smush Parker. I demand perfection. Some of you get in the way of that and don't make good points. I'd respect your points if they were good. They're not.

So perfection is what it's all about. If you have the capacity, start perfecting yourself.

Have I ever said anything about Hotsizzle? No, I didn not. KBlaze? Not again.
Loki? No.

It's those members who so clearly see things with glasses on and don't have good arguments that get told.

You make it look like I hate Odom and love Jermaine. What reason I'd have for that?
I think Odom is a wonderful person. I think JO is overrated.

So how exactly do I hate or love one of them? No, it's about the Lakers. Lakers only.

And I don't get attached to any players but Kobe. That's the truth right there.

It's you guys who want to keep guys that you like, it's you guys who make unrealistic trades and it's you guys who don't make good enough arguments and most importantly it's you guys that drew first blood because I didn't say a bad word to anyone before you started calling me out, calling me a retard etc for having a different opinion which if I may add is absolutley correct.

So step up your game, take off your homer glasses and let's discuss bball the real way. We can be great minds and still have different ideas but if it's so, show your arguments. Don't just enter threads and call people stupid.

I do call people stupid but I don't use one liners. I show them why they're stupid.

You cant demand sh*t, buddy if you dont earn it. As they always say treat others the way you want to be treated. If you treat us like sh*t and dont take us seriosly, then I guarantee most everybody in here, will return the favor. So I would lay off a bit and just stick to good clean basketball dicussion.

We do discuss good basketball discussion in here, and yes our trade ideas may not be realistic but its fun to dream, something you should try is having fun and relax a bit. Dont call us out as a forum either, we are one of the most realistic forums on the web. Apparently you have not seen lakersground.net and other sites like that. Those sites are horrible with there homerism, there may be a few in here but most are smart and solid bball talkers. We have fun, talk ball realistically and keep it real.

BTW, your posts are long because you space so damn much, I just had to say that, cause that irritates me a bit
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #36
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
You cant demand sh*t, buddy if you dont earn it. As they always say treat others the way you want to be treated. If you treat us like sh*t and dont take us seriosly, then I guarantee most everybody in here, will return the favor. So I would lay off a bit and just stick to good clean basketball dicussion.

We do discuss good basketball discussion in here, and yes our trade ideas may not be realistic but its fun to dream, something you should try is having fun and relax a bit. Dont call us out as a forum either, we are one of the most realistic forums on the web. Apparently you have not seen lakersground.net and other sites like that. Those sites are horrible with there homerism, there may be a few in here but most are smart and solid bball talkers. We have fun, talk ball realistically and keep it real.

BTW, your posts are long because you space so damn much, I just had to say that, cause that irritates me a bit

Cool, you are wasting your time. This person obviously does not know how to relate with others and that is why this person gets banned constantly.

Not sure the relationship with hotsizzle, but apparently, he likes to boast that he's got mad respect for him. I won't try to speculate there.

There are a lot of reasons why people participate here, debate and learn from each other. His opinions are only that... opinions. Once in a while this person says something that I agree with, but I am slowly learning to tune him out.

I would use the ignore feature, but because this person has so many screen names, I cannot keep up. HAHA

Personally, I have no issues with this person being in the forum. I do have an issue with this person shutting down other people's valid opinions and ideas.

If that makes me a bad guy, then hey, I am okay with that!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:37 PM   #37
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Cool, you are wasting your time. This person obviously does not know how to relate with others and that is why this person gets banned constantly.

Not sure the relationship with hotsizzle, but apparently, he likes to boast that he's got mad respect for him. I won't try to speculate there.

There are a lot of reasons why people participate here, debate and learn from each other. His opinions are only that... opinions. Once in a while this person says something that I agree with, but I am slowly learning to tune him out.

I would use the ignore feature, but because this person has so many screen names, I cannot keep up. HAHA

Personally, I have no issues with this person being in the forum. I do have an issue with this person shutting down other people's valid opinions and ideas.

where is the ignore feature?
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #38
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I totally agree man, but he thinks is opnion he is always right and legit and everyone else's opnion is stupid and delusional. He needs to grow the up. Its a bunch of BS, if he cant accept and take everyone seriously then get the hell out of here. A forum is where everybody debates and discusses good clean basketball topics, and everyone shares there opnion. Not everybody comes to listen to one guy who thinks he is always right. Not mad at or dissing you at all, man me and you tight. But he just frustrates me.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:02 AM   #39
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

You folks are funny
Stop *****ing for ****'s sake, it's only the freaking internet.

Some other posters have described me as passionate which makes it hard for me to acknowledge others if they have a different take which may true but it's also BS.

I can acknowledge people with a different take. Yes, I can. Loki and DeJordan for example. You mention Hotsizzle and don't know what the deal? The deal is that he shows knowledge. It's that freaking simple.

How hard is that to understand? Knowledge and realism.

There are posters I respect, even on this board here.

But ya folks better earn it.

If you want to talk trash, prove you're capable of talking trash and back it up.

Prove me why I'm wrong. Don't just discuss me. Do that along the way. But basketball facts first.

Prove why your view is right. Act knowledgable.

This isn't about being nice here. I'm not here to make friends online. I want to debate. I want to debate NBA.

I can't do that in real life so I do it here.

So step your game up. Prove your worth.

Cool says it's okay to relax and dream. Well, I don't think so. Dreaming is not an option.

We're debating basketball here and so far I haven't seen many good points from some of you that constantly get on my case, 3 of you come to mind.

So step it up or STFU because thus far, you've shown nothing but love for the players, homerism and lack of knowledge.

At least I'm acknowledged as knowledgable. They say I have attitude problems which is bull but they don't question my knowledge.

Well I question the knowledge of some of you here. So step it up.

Or are we just going to chill out here, chit chat and act like this is a vacation or something and not basketball? No. At least not for me.

When it comes to sports, it's always serious, it's always intense. Even on the internet.

So step. it. up.

Last edited by OneWay : 05-02-2007 at 04:05 AM.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:46 AM   #40
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think you are acknowledged as someone who needs their meds... learn to play with others. You are absolutely one of the most erratic posters on this board. Why else do you need a new screen name each week because you keep getting banned.

You want to be the self proclaimed expert here... go ahead. But please, take your meds. It will make you a happier person.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:51 AM   #41
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
where is the ignore feature?

- Go to the UserCP.

- On the lower left of the screen under Miscellaneous, click on "Buddy / Ignore Lists."

- On that screen, you can enter a person's screen name to be ignored. It is difficult however, if the person keeps changing their screen names.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 PM   #42
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Well anyway, no need to even explain that erratic stuff. You call it erratic, I call it passion. So whatever. Doesn't insult me though, it's clear that I'm superior to some of you detractors here.

Smart people can recognize that, don't worry. Smart people have recognized that.
I got a PM today begging me not to get banned because I know much more than you dudes.
I got a PM under my Soccer10 username from 3 other dudes also praising me.

So, smart people can and have recognized the real stuff

You guys can chit chat all you want but lemme tell you, I'm ****in better than ya...at everything.

So call me erratic all you want, doesn't change the fact ya folks suck at bball talk
Old 05-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #43
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
- Go to the UserCP.

- On the lower left of the screen under Miscellaneous, click on "Buddy / Ignore Lists."

- On that screen, you can enter a person's screen name to be ignored. It is difficult however, if the person keeps changing their screen names.

You can also click on the users nane, click profile and you'll see add you to ignore list.. it's a wonderful tool for sifting out morons, extreme homers and various eurotrash..... lol
Old 05-02-2007, 01:38 PM   #44
SoCalMike

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay

Well anyway, no need to even explain that erratic stuff. You call it erratic, I call it passion. So whatever. Doesn't insult me though, it's clear that I'm superior to some of you detractors here.

Smart people can recognize that, don't worry. Smart people have recognized that.
I got a PM today begging me not to get banned because I know much more than you dudes.
I got a PM under my Soccer10 username from 3 other dudes also praising me.

So, smart people can and have recognized the real stuff

You guys can chit chat all you want but lemme tell you, I'm ****in better than ya...at everything.

So call me erratic all you want, doesn't change the fact ya folks suck at bball talk

Old 05-02-2007, 01:42 PM   #45
gts
Sons of Antartica

erratic?...lol it's effing psychotic the guy/girl is obviously mentally unblanced, probably locked up in some mental house for soccer hooligans...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: