Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 06:35 PM   #1
LakerRaider
Great college starter
 
LakerRaider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,171
LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Default This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

I've been complaining about management for the past few years and every year it's the same complaint. Furthermore, you guys are doing a god job at voicing some of the same opinions I have of management.

Management aside, it can't be overlooked that this Los Angeles Lakers team played hard last game. They ran with the Phoenix Suns and showed that they can run and compete with this team.

Sasha Vujacic looked like he hustled and there was a different demeanor to Smush Parker. He didn't complain or anything. His body language was nice and just played.

Brian Cook. This guy has been hitting the paint more often and driving to the lane instead of camping outside of the three-point line; doing what a big man should.

Luke Walton hasn't been himself. Could Phil Jackson activate Vladimir Radmanovic??? I don't know.

This team might be turning it around. Their shots have to go in, but overall, so far, they've been decent.

Come on people, let's support our Los Angeles Lakers!!! Leave the "management should do this" talk until the offseason starts.

Go Los Angeles Lakers!!!
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 06:42 PM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

If I am not mistaken our Offseason starts Thursday

If we do get eliminated though on Wednesday. I hope Phil and Kobe sit down with Mitch and the Retards, and tells them sh*t needs to happen or else.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:08 PM   #3
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09
 
kobedaman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 3,354
kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
If I am not mistaken our Offseason starts Thursday

Not trying to be overoptimistic, but weren't you the one trying to spread faith with posts like... Keep the Faith going guys..

I know it's over pretty much.. but just pointing that out....
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:15 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
Not trying to be overoptimistic, but weren't you the one trying to spread faith with posts like... Keep the Faith going guys..

I know it's over pretty much.. but just pointing that out....

I was just messing around, didnt mean anything by it. And yes I still have hope and faith no doubt about it. I hope we can win Thursday and bring it back to staples for Game 6, then have a Game 7 and get our revenge, IMO there is still a chance for revenge we just have to man up and realize what lies ahead.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 08:25 PM   #5
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09
 
kobedaman24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 3,354
kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I was just messing around, didnt mean anything by it. And yes I still have hope and faith no doubt about it. I hope we can win Thursday and bring it back to staples for Game 6, then have a Game 7 and get our revenge, IMO there is still a chance for revenge we just have to man up and realize what lies ahead.
Alright .. its cool
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #6
akts
Serious playground baller
 
akts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 484
akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

As you stated if the players can man up.. we will bring it back home for game 6..
They can do it damnit!
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 09:19 PM   #7
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akts
As you stated if the players can man up.. we will bring it back home for game 6..
They can do it damnit!

Then take it to game 7, and get some damn revenge.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 10:30 PM   #8
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,850
lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
Not trying to be overoptimistic, but weren't you the one trying to spread faith with posts like... Keep the Faith going guys..

I know it's over pretty much.. but just pointing that out....

I guess when the faith spreader lost faith...that doesn't say much else then anymore.

Jesus Christ man I feel like someone fukcing died.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:08 PM   #9
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
 
lovethetriangle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 3,657
lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
I've been complaining about management for the past few years and every year it's the same complaint. Furthermore, you guys are doing a god job at voicing some of the same opinions I have of management.

Management aside, it can't be overlooked that this Los Angeles Lakers team played hard last game. They ran with the Phoenix Suns and showed that they can run and compete with this team.

Sasha Vujacic looked like he hustled and there was a different demeanor to Smush Parker. He didn't complain or anything. His body language was nice and just played.

Brian Cook. This guy has been hitting the paint more often and driving to the lane instead of camping outside of the three-point line; doing what a big man should.

Luke Walton hasn't been himself. Could Phil Jackson activate Vladimir Radmanovic??? I don't know.

This team might be turning it around. Their shots have to go in, but overall, so far, they've been decent.

Come on people, let's support our Los Angeles Lakers!!! Leave the "management should do this" talk until the offseason starts.

Go Los Angeles Lakers!!!


right on!!!

its not over till statmans mother sings!!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,359
SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

And what is the point of this thread?




SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 06:50 AM   #11
laker4life
I hit open 5-footers
 
laker4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Belgium
Posts: 189
laker4life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
And what is the point of this thread?




To have faith man
GO LAKERS
laker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 08:11 AM   #12
ibricklayups
Banned
 
ibricklayups's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 73
ibricklayups has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

it's not looking good for LA. a rookie for PG, 2 banged up players, and a mediocore as starters. i want Bynum, Cook, Turiaf and Evans... Smush too, to step up. Cook looks like a better player when he drives to the basket. he got some nice moves too.
ibricklayups is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 09:42 AM   #13
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,359
SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Faith is one thing, but a dose of reality is another. In reality, the Lakers don't have a chance. It's not in their DNA.

I love the Lakers, and I will watch the game Wednesday and cheer for them, but at the same time, I do know the odds of them winning are quite slim.

The deck is just too stacked.


SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:22 PM   #14
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: This Los Angeles Lakers Team Might Be Turning It Around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Faith is one thing, but a dose of reality is another. In reality, the Lakers don't have a chance. It's not in their DNA.

I love the Lakers, and I will watch the game Wednesday and cheer for them, but at the same time, I do know the odds of them winning are quite slim.

The deck is just too stacked.



I could not have said it any better, I have faith and I love my team, but our chances are slim. And thats reality.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy