Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy
 
lakerfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 14,934
Default its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

I just heard on AM 570 that one of the radio hosts close to the lakers talked to a laker and he admit that him and 3/4 of the team quit.

Sorry Cool,

No faith this time. You cant win if you dont try. Let's just talk about the off-season now.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:39 PM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
I just heard on AM 570 that one of the radio hosts close to the lakers talked to a laker and he admit that him and 3/4 of the team quit.

Sorry Cool,

No faith this time. You cant win if you dont try. Let's just talk about the off-season now.

Are you serious? THIS IS BULLSH*T, WHAT THE HELL KIND OF TEAM QUITS, I AM ABSOLUTELY PISSED(Not at you freak). HOW DO YOU QUITE, THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS, STEP THE HELL UP AND PLAY LIKE MAN. I THINK WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS ON OUR TEAM, THEY NEED TO BE A WNBA TEAM WITH THIS SH*TTY ATITTUDE.

WITH THIS I AM PROBABLY NOT GONNA WATCH WEDNESDAY'S GAME, CAUSE I DONT THINK ANY OF OUR DUMBA$$ PLAYERS WILL EVEN SHOW UP TO THE GAME. THEY WILL PROBABLY BE IN THERE HOTEL ROOM'S PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.

YES I AM ALL ABOUT FAITH AND HOPE, BUT HOW CAN WE HAVE HOPE OR FAITH IF THE TEAM DOESNT EVEN HAVE HOPE OR FAITH.

YES I AM A LAKER FOR LIFE, BUT THIS DEEPLY SADDENS ME.

Last edited by Cool : 04-30-2007 at 11:42 PM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:56 PM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 29,139
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

hmm i wonder who the player is??? lets see i can say it's not Kobe, or Lamar, kwame seems to be in there trying luke had a bad game but i wouldn't consider or imagine him a quiter...mm turiaf no he's too animated even on the bench... farmar nope he's playing is bad but nobody runs around that much if they gave up vladrad didn't play or mckie...

cook?
smush?
bynum? nah karrem would kick his butt ...lol
evans? no i don't think so
williams certainly fought pretty hard

i'm saying it's cook or smush
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:58 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
hmm i wonder who the player is??? lets see i can say it's not Kobe, or Lamar, kwame seems to be in there trying luke had a bad game but i wouldn't consider or imagine him a quiter...mm turiaf no he's too animated even on the bench... farmar nope he's playing is bad but nobody runs around that much if they gave up vladrad didn't play or mckie...

cook?
smush?
bynum? nah karrem would kick his butt ...lol
evans? no i don't think so
williams certainly fought pretty hard

i'm saying it's cook or smush

You bring up great points, and it could any of those players. But I feel, it was Evans, Cook or Smush, the others I wouldnt think so, even though THAT player said 3/4 gave up. I am not great at math but if he said 3/4 and we have 12 players, how many players is that, that gave up then?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:59 PM   #5
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
 
lovethetriangle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 3,660
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
hmm i wonder who the player is??? lets see i can say it's not Kobe, or Lamar, kwame seems to be in there trying luke had a bad game but i wouldn't consider or imagine him a quiter...mm turiaf no he's too animated even on the bench... farmar nope he's playing is bad but nobody runs around that much if they gave up vladrad didn't play or mckie...

cook?
smush?
bynum? nah karrem would kick his butt ...lol
evans? no i don't think so
williams certainly fought pretty hard

i'm saying it's cook or smush


i personally think that we gave it our absolute best in game 4 which is why i wasn't as disappointed as i normally am. we were just beaten by a better team.

Cook played hard i must say, he was playing hard on the inside which means he was obviously listening to his coach.

smush was smush. dickhead
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:02 AM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 29,139
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
i personally think that we gave it our absolute best in game 4 which is why i wasn't as disappointed as i normally am. we were just beaten by a better team.

Cook played hard i must say, he was playing hard on the inside which means he was obviously listening to his coach.

smush was smush. dickhead
yeah that's the thing i never felt like they gave up so if a player did give up he's talking out his butt that 7 others joined him...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:05 AM   #7
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
 
lovethetriangle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 3,660
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
yeah that's the thing i never felt like they gave up so if a player did give up he's talking out his butt that 7 others joined him...


just one of them over the top radio hosts trying to create intrigue to attract listeners.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:06 AM   #8
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
 
lovethetriangle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 3,660
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
You bring up great points, and it could any of those players. But I feel, it was Evans, Cook or Smush, the others I wouldnt think so, even though THAT player said 3/4 gave up. I am not great at math but if he said 3/4 and we have 12 players, how many players is that, that gave up then?


12 divided by 4 times 3 = 9. I think not.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:09 AM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
12 divided by 4 times 3 = 9. I think not.

If that is true, then the 3 players imo that are still trying are Kobe, Lamar, and Kwame.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 12:45 AM   #10
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
SoCalMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 23,361
Default Re: its official: dont count on a win if your name is Cool

It could have been taken out of context, we don't know. The team is very frustrated and they have learned their limitations.

Hopefully it will be a change agent for myopic Laker management.


SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy