Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 04-30-2007, 10:55 PM   #1
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here
Default I had a dream last night...

Radman shoots the lights out in game 5 and leads us to victory!

Although he had a beard in my dream...

Were not done yet!!!
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:00 PM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I had a dream last night...

Yea we are, read this,

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...178#post779178

BTW, I have hope your dream could be right, but I feel there is a slim chance it could be right
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:03 PM   #3
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Yea we are, read this,

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...178#post779178

BTW, I have hope your dream could be right, but I feel there is a slim chance it could be right

That's what you call media sensationalism my young friend. Just some dumb radio host trying to create intrigue so people can listen to him.

We will lose because the Suns will beat us, not because we beat ourselves.

Radman baby!!!
Old 04-30-2007, 11:07 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
That's what you call media sensationalism my young friend. Just some dumb radio host trying to create intrigue so people can listen to him.

Radman baby!!!

But if he really did talk to a player(which I feel he did, because the lack of character and heart on our team), then I dont know why they even show up, that is showing there quitters. I hope the guys who are still trying at least get some reward, and if the guys that are trying are Kobe, Lamar and Kwame, I hope there ripp the guys who are not trying. I also hope every guy who quit is off the team or traded away next year. Cause I hate quitters, if your gonna quit half way through, dont even try in the first place and just get swept. YOU BUNCH OF SISSYS.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:10 PM   #5
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
But if he really did talk to a player(which I feel he did, because the lack of character and heart on our team), then I dont know why they even show up, that is showing there quitters. I hope the guys who are still trying at least get some reward, and if the guys that are trying are Kobe, Lamar and Kwame, I hope there ripp the guys who are not trying. I also hope every guy who quit is off the team or traded away next year. Cause I hate quitters, if your gonna quit half way through, dont even try in the first place and just get swept. YOU BUNCH OF SISSYS.

Lets not speculate and let their games do the talking...
Old 04-30-2007, 11:13 PM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Lets not speculate and let their games do the talking...

I definetly see your point, but IF this is true, I am deeply saddened. Hopefully they will prove me wrong and take this to a game 7 and get revenge.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation

WE ARE NOT DONE YET. I hate when people talk like the season is done.. when we are still playing. Let us speak on the afterwards.. AFTERWARDS! For that crap bout us quitin' if they did then sit them fools down and put the ones that do have heart! I would rather watch 5 players work their @ss off than watch 2 do it all and the rest stand still and quit!

For now we live to fight another day! GO LAKERS BABY!
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 11:52 PM   #8
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't even think Radman is on the active roster...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:42 PM   #9
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by akts
WE ARE NOT DONE YET. I hate when people talk like the season is done.. when we are still playing. Let us speak on the afterwards.. AFTERWARDS! For that crap bout us quitin' if they did then sit them fools down and put the ones that do have heart! I would rather watch 5 players work their @ss off than watch 2 do it all and the rest stand still and quit!

For now we live to fight another day! GO LAKERS BABY!

**** yeah!
Old 05-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #10
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i had a dream that the lakers won...thats better than radman who ****ed us up this season getting the spotlight from those who actually tried hard than going snowboarding
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:24 AM   #11
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4life
i had a dream that the lakers won...thats better than radman who ****ed us up this season getting the spotlight from those who actually tried hard than going snowboarding

then after the game you made out with kobe and woke up wet
Old 05-02-2007, 06:43 PM   #12
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
then after the game you made out with Kobe and woke up wet

leave and go post at a Filipino basketball forum you don't even live in the US which means you probably don't even watch the NBA

and why do you hate Kobe?
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:08 PM   #13
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Radman baby!!!
actually it was michael thompson former laker center who said it... he's a bit of a laker homer but pretty realistic most times, plus he's not one to make up stories because a it's not his style and b it could get him fired from his laker gig doing radio play by play
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:20 PM   #14
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
actually it was michael thompson former laker center who said it... he's a bit of a laker homer but pretty realistic most times, plus he's not one to make up stories because a it's not his style and b it could get him fired from his laker gig doing radio play by play

Have you heard who the player is yet or what?
Old 05-02-2007, 09:15 PM   #15
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Have you heard who the player is yet or what?
no and we won't, buss cracked down on this stuff big time a couple years ago... do you remember that the announcer that replaced chick hearn was fired after one season, (i forget his name) a friend of mine that works for espn in burbank said the industry rumor was that he was one of the people leaking all the info to the media about team internals during that topsy turvy year with payton, malone, shaq, phil and kobe and all the infighting and the colorado business...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: