Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-02-2007, 09:43 PM   #16
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I had a dream last night...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
no and we won't, buss cracked down on this stuff big time a couple years ago... do you remember that the announcer that replaced chick hearn was fired after one season, (i forget his name) a friend of mine that works for espn in burbank said the industry rumor was that he was one of the people leaking all the info to the media about team internals during that topsy turvy year with payton, malone, shaq, phil and kobe and all the infighting and the colorado business...

Are you serious? I never knew that I just thought his contract was up. Anyways Do you know people at ESPN? just curious?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #17
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Are you serious? I never knew that I just thought his contract was up. Anyways Do you know people at ESPN? just curious?
not anymore in that area.. i do have a friend that does the ESPN website, out of disney studios but he's pretty much a computer guy, he really isn't into sports even, just a ok paying job for him..
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:52 PM   #18
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
not anymore in that area.. i do have a friend that does the ESPN website, out of disney studios but he's pretty much a computer guy, he really isn't into sports even, just a ok paying job for him..

I was just wondering, because I might want to get an internship with them, but we will see.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:55 PM   #19
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I was just wondering, because I might want to get an internship with them, but we will see.
good deal also send joe macdonald at 570 an e-mail he seems like a guy who'd give you a pointer or two
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:56 PM   #20
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
good deal also send joe macdonald at 570 an e-mail he seems like a guy who'd give you a pointer or two

Yea maybe I will see what I do, thanks for all the advice man.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:02 PM   #21
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
actually it was michael thompson former laker center who said it... he's a bit of a laker homer but pretty realistic most times, plus he's not one to make up stories because a it's not his style and b it could get him fired from his laker gig doing radio play by play

Whoops then if it was Mychal it could be legit.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #22
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4life
leave and go post at a Filipino basketball forum you don't even live in the US which means you probably don't even watch the NBA

and why do you hate Kobe?

I don't hate Kobe fool. Just not a homer as you are. Which is why it is fun to mock your sorry ass.

And I probably get to watch more games than you as I have league pass on my satellite dish.

I also get watch Laker games at staples a couple of times a year.

So STFU.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:25 AM   #23
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

No im not going to stfu because you probably can't even dribble a basketball and all you do is watch probably watch the nba at 3 o'clock in the morning and my name is kobe4life because kobe is my favorite player and what the hell do you know about the triangle? and how do you come to the staples center? you swim all the way here? haha
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:07 AM   #24
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe4life
No im not going to stfu because you probably can't even dribble a basketball and all you do is watch probably watch the nba at 3 o'clock in the morning and my name is kobe4life because kobe is my favorite player and what the hell do you know about the triangle? and how do you come to the staples center? you swim all the way here? haha

First of all, I live in the Philippines. But i'm not Filipino. I came here to live amongst the most beautiful beaches and women in the world and build an empire where competition is not even a word.

Second of all, Filipino's are arguably inch for inch the best basketball players in the world. They won the world championships in the 50s when physicality and athleticism did not count.

Third of all, I can probably buy you and your entire family out.

Lastly, we just lost our season today. So let us emote as a unit. Peace be with you.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: