Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 10:49 AM   #1
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default Round 1: Mavericks vs Warriors Game 5

This Mavs-Warriors Game 5 thread is a continuation from: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39298
Game 4, and discussions to previous games, are there, or linked there

As for upcoming Game 5:

Who ya got?

I say Warriors 107-104

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-01-2007 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:17 AM   #2
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Folding Chairs vs Warriors Game 5 Thread

Dallas by 20.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:17 AM   #3
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I really hope Golden State wins this by fifteen so you and your other fairweather, "love 'em when they're winning, want the team blown up when they're losing" deuchebags shut up and let it alone already. I'm just glad you picked a good team to be a "fan" (and I use that distinction loosely) of; this place would've been intolerable had you been a Celtic, T-Pups, Kings, etc. fan.

I don't see Dallas losing in 5, though.

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-01-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:18 AM   #4
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Mavs by 10 points at the least. Dirk with 38/11/8.

BTW, why are you starting so many threads doubting the Mavs when you're location is "Mavs in 7 over Warriors"
Old 05-01-2007, 11:19 AM   #5
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Mavs by 10 points at the least. Dirk with 38/11/8.

BTW, why are you starting so many threads doubting the Mavs when you're location is "Mavs in 7 over Warriors"

Thats what my heart says, not my brain.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:28 AM   #6
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Mavs will convincingly take Game 5, unless they are even softer than I think.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
Attila
National High School Star

Attila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected posterAttila is a pretty well-respected poster

Mavs win tonight. But loose in game 6.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:33 AM   #8
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Bumping your own thread. How classy.

I really hope Golden State wins this by fifteen so you and your other fairweather, "love 'em when they're winning, want the team blown up when they're losing" deuchebags shut up and let it alone already. I'm just glad you picked a good team to be a "fan" (and I use that distinction loosely) of; this place would've been intolerable had you been a Celtic, T-Pups, Kings, etc. fan.

I don't see Dallas losing in 5, though.
I hate these guys too. I have a feeling they've been fans of other teams before. If you're going to claim something about a team, stick by you're claim and don't say things like "trade everybody and fire the coach on a 67 win team".
Old 05-01-2007, 11:35 AM   #9
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Quote:
I hate these guys too. I have a feeling they've been fans of other teams before. If you're going to claim something about a team, stick by you're claim and don't say things like "trade everybody and fire the coach on a 67 win team".

Im saying "fire everyone and trade key people from a team that is about to complete back to back monumental chokes"
Old 05-01-2007, 11:38 AM   #10
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

For crying out loud, stop being so ****in fickle.

Pick your stance on the team and stick with it. Dear God.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:40 AM   #11
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
Im saying "fire everyone and trade key people from a team that is about to complete back to back monumental chokes"
Which is a crap statement. Fire the best defensive coach in the league? That sounds like a good idea . Trade the player that the team is built around to get other players that have never played in that system or with these teammates? Another one for the record books . A good FA signing or draft pick would be best for the MAvs.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #12
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Which is a crap statement. Fire the best defensive coach in the league? That sounds like a good idea . Trade the player that the team is built around to get other players that have never played in that system or with these teammates? Another one for the record books . A good FA signing or draft pick would be best for the MAvs.
greg pop is the best defensive coach IMO. anyways dallas is going to come back dont worry
Old 05-01-2007, 12:08 PM   #13
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You laugh, but in reality you just made a stupid statement as well.

Best Defensive Coaches in the League:

- Gregg Popovich
- Jeff Van Gundy
- Jerry Sloan
- Scott Skiles

Last edited by ElPigto : 05-01-2007 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:09 PM   #14
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Mavs by 12. GS wins in 6.
Old 05-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #15
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread