Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #31
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: Round 1: Mavericks vs Warriors Game 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
The Mavs WILL take this game and WILL take the series

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

It's good to see a true fan that will never give up.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by different107
It's good to see a true fan that will never give up.

that fact remains that the Mavs have given us no reason to believe...

let the Mavs win the next two games...then I will belive..hell, just one game would be nice...but as of right now, I have no reason to believe the Mavs can pull this off...NO REASON

Old 05-01-2007, 07:30 PM   #33
BallWINGS
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BallWINGS has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Folding Chairs vs Warriors Game 5 Thread

I think if the Warriors lose this one, it will be very hard for them to win the Round.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:31 PM   #34
BallWINGS
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BallWINGS has an OK reputation so far

A true fan shouldn't ever give up!
Old 05-01-2007, 07:37 PM   #35
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallWINGS
A true fan shouldn't ever give up!

I have not given up...i just have to be realistic here and say that the Mavs have not shown me a reason to think they can win this series...why would any Mavs fan think that that can suddenly string together three wins against a team that completely has us figured out?

Old 05-01-2007, 07:57 PM   #36
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Will Mavericks win at least this game?
PLEASE...

I am putting a lot of money on this game

I lost a total of 7,000 dollars on the Heat-Bulls series. And I am desperate to get it back. I got 7 Grand on this game. If I win, I get 7,000. If I lose, I lose $ 37,500

I said to myself, its a sure bet Dallas will win. I want my 7 grand back, that actaully is a lot of money, I don't know how I will be able to pay 37 grand If I lose, but there is NO WAY Dallas will lose tonight

Am I right? Dallas is a lock right?
Old 05-01-2007, 08:24 PM   #37
obonpaxis
Decent playground baller

obonpaxis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20

Wow.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:26 PM   #38
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
PLEASE...

I lost a total of 7,000 dollars on the Heat-Bulls series. And I am desperate to get it back. I got 7 Grand on this game. If I win, I get 7,000. If I lose, I lose $ 37,500

I said to myself, its a sure bet Dallas will win. I want my 7 grand back, that actaully is a lot of money, I don't know how I will be able to pay 37 grand If I lose, but there is NO WAY Dallas will lose tonight

I call BS, no one is dumb enough to put money on Dallas.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #39
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
PLEASE...

gambling problem
Old 05-01-2007, 08:58 PM   #40
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
that fact remains that the Mavs have given us no reason to believe...

let the Mavs win the next two games...then I will belive..hell, just one game would be nice...but as of right now, I have no reason to believe the Mavs can pull this off...NO REASON
I was just in your thread from less than a week ago. Ye of little faith
Old 05-01-2007, 08:58 PM   #41
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
I call BS, no one is dumb enough to put money on Dallas.
Um

Are you guys seriuos? How is Dallas NOT A LOCK

Dallas is down 3-1. They NEED to win tonight. They are at home. They are going to give it all they have, while Warriors will relax

Dallas wins tonight for sure....right?
Old 05-01-2007, 08:59 PM   #42
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
PLEASE...

wow you should talk to adam about investing. Either that or develop a habit if you just want to throw your money away. Or donate to a cause. What a waste
Old 05-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #43
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Remember last year?

Dallas lost 3 straight. They were at home. They needed to win. What happened? they lost
Old 05-01-2007, 09:03 PM   #44
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

GAWD I cannot wait for this game. This toronto/jersey crap cant go off soon enough, I dont give a crap who wins, just END so we can see some real ball.
Old 05-01-2007, 09:07 PM   #45
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Um

Are you guys seriuos? How is Dallas NOT A LOCK

Dallas is down 3-1. They NEED to win tonight. They are at home. They are going to give it all they have, while Warriors will relax

Dallas wins tonight for sure....right?

You are vastly underrating how much of a choker Dirk is...get out the alcohol for this game because your gonna need it after watching Dirk get owned by Monta Ellis on the block
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread