Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2007, 01:25 PM   #16
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Your evolution as a poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I realized it takes a long, LONG time for anyone to notice one's contributions on this board. I think my name has maybe been mentioned ONCE

I notice you. You're the Bob Barker guy that always *****es about people not knowing him yet. You have had some intelligent posts but you have to do it more consistently to get any credit.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #17
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

its gettin heated... statman holdin up some mirrors for some ppl
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:37 PM   #18
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
I notice you. You're the Bob Barker guy that always *****es about people not knowing him yet. You have had some intelligent posts but you have to do it more consistently to get any credit.

The easier way is to just go ahead and be a dumb ****. Everyone knows you after 5 posts.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #19
STelfair31

yea but like i said bad rep... i kinda got one...
Old 05-02-2007, 01:42 PM   #20
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loot
The easier way is to just go ahead and be a dumb ****. Everyone knows you after 5 posts.
Whats the point of being "well-known" unless they know you for bringing up valid points. This is a forum that is suppose to be about basketball not improving peoples self worth.
Old 05-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #21
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
yea but like i said bad rep... i kinda got one...
You wanna improve??? Stop creating threads until you mature a little. Your good thread to bad thread ratio is probably around 1:10. You also need to stop bringing up that you are black. Its getting old.

Take that as some constructive criticism, not me insulting you.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:17 PM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

I prob. deserved that. Thanks Amare. BTW, thanks for signing my game program in Miami back in 2005! And who was the other guy to sign it? None other than PAUL SHIRLEY!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:18 PM   #23
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I prob. deserved that. Thanks Amare. BTW, thanks for signing my game program in Miami back in 2005! And who was the other guy to sign it? None other than PAUL SHIRLEY!
No Problem! Anything for my Down Syndrome fans!
Old 05-02-2007, 02:22 PM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No Problem! Anything for my Down Syndrome fans!

Don't hate. Congratulate. Or else I'll regulate.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #25
STelfair31

Quote:
You wanna improve??? Stop creating threads until you mature a little. Your good thread to bad thread ratio is probably around 1:10. You also need to stop bringing up that you are black. Its getting old.

Take that as some constructive criticism, not me insulting you.

it seems like some of you are forgettin wit all the racist comments...
Old 05-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #26
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I don't think I've evolved as a poster, but I've definitely grown with this board. I'm kinda selective in where and when I post though, for the sake of efficiency. The two biggest things I love to talk about are the Spurs, and Movies, but neither are all that abundant on this board. I still try to inject my perspective here and there... I do wonder if my "contributions" go noticed sometimes. I'm hoping one day I can be famous on this board. ...kidding
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #27
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Been bringing down the quality of the board since September 2006
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:38 PM   #28
STelfair31

we can see...
Old 05-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #29
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i joined last june, i didnt really post much. i started posting more when the season started, alot of short posts and posts in game threads, nothing amazing. now i try to make my posts more detailed and explain myself more.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:14 PM   #30
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

Before - was something like a big deal

now - just average at best
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: