Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2007, 04:19 PM   #31
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Your evolution as a poster

Before 2001-2003 - was something like a big deal

now - just average at best
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #32
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

it's hard to believe that when I was a sub-1000 post guy on the old board I was almost the exact opposite of what I am now.

I was almost a RidonKs clone minus the Lakers fan-dom. he'll probably never follow my rocky/weird evolutionary path though.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:15 PM   #33
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lol @ RidonKs
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #34
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

bump
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #35
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I haven't really changed. I'm a little less serious about things than i was at first I guess. And i used to really avoid conflict but now i really don't care. I don't have any actual beef with anyone on here though. I'm just real laid back and don't take things too seriously
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 09:54 PM   #36
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

-2001. Started off as a smacker.

-2002-2004. I reigned supreme

-2004-2007. Posts sparingly but always quality.

-2007 to Present. Strictly conversational. If I do get into a spat it's because I was provoked. Browse more often than not though.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:00 PM   #37
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
we can see...

What you need to do --

1. Stop replying to everything, its ok for your threads to die down, don't feel like you have to keep them alive.

2. I agree with Statman, stop telling everyone you're black, we all know, we've heard it at least 1000 times in your 800 and something posts.

3. Talk basketball. Usually, when I see your posts in the NBA forum, you're going on about how the NBA is racist or something to do with street ball. Just talk basketball.

4. Stop making race threads. Please.

5. Going back to number 1. If you make threads, don't change your question half way through. I've notice you do this a couple of times. Stick to what your thread is about, and don't change questions. People get confused and start answering different questions all over the place.

6. ISH = #1.

Please don't come back with some remark about how I'm racist for saying the world 'black', or saying that i'm 'on your d.i.c.k' for posting this. Everyone here is just trying to help everyone else become a good poster.

Only the ignorant ones don't listen. Don't be ignorant. Just listen.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 05:58 AM   #38
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I haven't really changed. I'm a little less serious about things than i was at first I guess. And i used to really avoid conflict but now i really don't care. I don't have any actual beef with anyone on here though. I'm just real laid back and don't take things too seriously
Hell half the time our posts are about the 3 of us (You, RedBlack , and I) not being apart of this homeristic crooud of idiot who think King James in Jesus but better.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 11:01 AM   #39
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

20 Dimes A Game has an OK reputation so far

To start: Crap
Now: Crap
In the future: Bad (hopefully)
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: