Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Detroit Pistons Forum

Detroit Pistons Forum Detroit Pistons message board - pistons fan forum

Old 01-06-2007, 10:13 AM   #121
RobRot
Can barely lace up my sneakers

RobRot has an OK reputation so far

Trading ben wallace was a good thing I think for the Pistons. The Pistons are becoming old and they have a few young players but not much.

I think after this season they should trade billups or wallace too. And sign some good promising young players. Personally I should trade Rasheed Wallace and build a new young team around guards billups and hamilton.

I would love to see David Lee and Eddy Curry in Detroit they are great young players who play in an unorganized **** team. Maybe with Rip, Bill and Prince they can shine.

Hamilton (Murray), Billups (Hunter), Prince (Delfino), Lee (Maxiel), Curry(Mohammed) is nice squad.
RobRot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:56 AM   #122
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRot
Trading ben wallace was a good thing I think for the Pistons. The Pistons are becoming old and they have a few young players but not much.

I think after this season they should trade billups or wallace too. And sign some good promising young players. Personally I should trade Rasheed Wallace and build a new young team around guards billups and hamilton.

I would love to see David Lee and Eddy Curry in Detroit they are great young players who play in an unorganized **** team. Maybe with Rip, Bill and Prince they can shine.

Hamilton (Murray), Billups (Hunter), Prince (Delfino), Lee (Maxiel), Curry(Mohammed) is nice squad.
Ummmm, they didnt trade Big Ben, he left through free agency. After this season, they CANT trade Billups, he is ALSO a free agent. BTW, there is no way on earth the Knicks will trade either David Lee or Eddy Curry ANYWHERE, please, obtain some basketball IQ before posting here (no offense all other Piston fans, but this poster is an idiot)
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #123
RobRot

RobRot has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Ummmm, they didnt trade Big Ben, he left through free agency. After this season, they CANT trade Billups, he is ALSO a free agent. BTW, there is no way on earth the Knicks will trade either David Lee or Eddy Curry ANYWHERE, please, obtain some basketball IQ before posting here (no offense all other Piston fans, but this poster is an idiot)

I said trade Ben but you know I meant release him.

billups is no free agent next year he has a 1,5 year contract from now on.

I am not saying NY will do this you dummy, I am saying that i like Lee and Curry to play for Detroit.
And that Detroit should trade a 30 + player to make room for a younger player.

I like Kaman too as center or Zach Randolph as PF.

So my Baskeball IQ is not that bad for an European. Should I ask you some questions about football? I think you won't know anything about it. But that's oke because you can learn about what's going on in the league on forums like this. So I will post lots of more dumb posts.
RobRot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:35 AM   #124
B3N WALLACE GER

B3N WALLACE GER has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ben Wallace is what's wrong with sports...

Ben Wallace isnt wrong! He gave Detroit all his energy but the fire was burned....I heard that the aim of detroit is just to reach the conference finals!!! He wants more...and now with that Team he can get more
B3N WALLACE GER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #125
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ben Wallace is what's wrong with sports...

Bulls is better sticking with Chandler than Ben lol.
space is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: