Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-02-2007, 02:28 AM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default LOL!! Bob Saget on Conan O'Brien.

For those who know the real, filthy comedian Bob Saget this is hilarious! Conan is in San Francisco this week and he filmed himself taking a tour of the city. He ends up going to the house that was in Full House and Bob Saget answers the door!!

http://www.nbc.com/Late_Night_with_Conan_O'Brien/travels/sanfrancisco_video.shtml#

Click on the second video.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:39 AM   #2
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: LOL!! Bob Saget on Conan O'Brien.

I hate Bob Saget. I kinda liked Danny Tanner. Bob Saget is a completely different person.
IDK, I was just dissapointed to hear him talk the way he does, I loved Full House as a kid.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

You mean you don't find it hilarious that he's the exact opposite of "Danny Tanner" in his standup act? Saget is the best. It makes me a bigger fan of Full House to know that he had to show up and play "Danny Tanner". He's hilarious.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:57 AM   #4
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
You mean you don't find it hilarious that he's the exact opposite of "Danny Tanner" in his standup act? Saget is the best. It makes me a bigger fan of Full House to know that he had to show up and play "Danny Tanner". He's hilarious.

Nope. I was shocked when I first saw his standup as the real Bob Saget.

You know, it's that sort of a kiddy feeling, like why isn't world perfect and why doesn't Santa Claus exist if you know why I mean.

That's how dissapointed I was to see that Bob Saget is the complete opposite of Danny Tanner. I really loved that show as a kid.

I still watch it from time to time. Oh the good ol days. I love those feel good sitcoms, they were definitely my faves.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:12 AM   #5
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Watch the Bob Saget music video with Jamie Kennedy on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JARvFnYSLvo
reppy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:54 PM   #6
ShawnieMac06
High School Varsity 6th Man

ShawnieMac06 has an OK reputation so far

My respect for Saget went up when I saw him (in a cameo appearance) in Half-Baked, where he played a Narcotics Anonymous recoving addict. Too funny.

In fact, here's that clip...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhSS5_uc33U
ShawnieMac06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:04 PM   #7
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

I like Bob Saget especially when he was in Seinfeld playing the soup Nazi
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: