Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 05-02-2007, 02:35 PM   #31
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Mavs vs Warriors going into Game 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
Getting mad and frustrated is one thing, acting a fool is another.

- Dude, seriously, you ripped up your playoff tickets!!
- You wrote a weird letter to Mark Cuban telling him to blow up the team.
- You make countless threads bashing on your own players, especially Dirk who you defended to death during the year.

You're not being real.

I consider myself the biggest Suns fan here, *no disrepect to other Suns fans*, and I didn't get that extreme when the Lakers were up 3-1.

no I didnt
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:38 PM   #32
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Have you ever played Russian roulette after a big loss?? Didnt think so. I WIN!
Alright, I guess second biggest fan here.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 02:40 PM   #33
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard5Dirk41
no I didnt
Then you're even more of a fraud.

Just accept it and move on.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:41 PM   #34
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
I can do whatever the hell I want as long as within the boards rules. Guess where I'll be on Saturday night if the Mavs win Game 6? I'll be in at the AAC for Game 7.

I'm not going to blast you like everyone else has, but you have to admit, you have been quite wishy washy...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:01 PM   #35
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
No, im a real fan who gets mad and frustrated when they lose. Keatnm and these other fans who act like nothing is wrong are the posers, sorry.
It is called taking a mature approach. How old are you?
RedBlackAttack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:11 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab
Then you're even more of a fraud.

Just accept it and move on.

Word
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #37
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

If no one on the Warriors gets suspended, GS got this on lock.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
If no one on the Warriors gets suspended, GS got this on lock.

Like the Lakers when they were up 3-1?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #39
kenuffff
Great young streetballer

kenuffff has an OK reputation so far

you guys forget most mavs fan are like him. i was listening to espnradio for dallas and they were saying the same thing as howarddirk. people have been saying cuban should sell the team and avery should be fired for like 3 weeks now. you guys do remember what your team was like before mark cuban? and you do remember avery did get you to the finals last year?
kenuffff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:21 PM   #40
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I say give that fan season tickets next season if he helps us win the series and a title, but thats just me

thats pathetic. if you have to hope for bs suspensions to win a playoff series your team doesnt deserve to win.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #41
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Ugh. There shouldn't even be a game 6.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #42
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jackson will not be suspended for his 1 tech ejection. Still looking into the richardson thing. http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=2858133
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #43
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Dont fault me for being a much more passionate fan unlike these other Mav fans on this board. They couldt careless if the Mavs won or lost, but I do care.
No you're a pathetic turncoat who tucks his tail between his legs at the first sign of a little adversity. Im glad you root for Dallas, they deserve you.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #44
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
No you're a pathetic turncoat who tucks his tail between his legs at the first sign of a little adversity. Im glad you root for Dallas, they deserve you.
Not too mention that he's going to be rooting for a Dallas rival (PHX) when the Mavs lose.
Old 05-02-2007, 04:57 PM   #45
-primetime-

well isn't this thread full of Mavs hate...

I think you guys are the ones that need to get over it...his comments were not that bad

Baron Davis pissed me off so bad one night that I said "I hope he dies tommorrow"...

was I serious?...no

was it a piontless comment that came out of anger from him beating up my Mavs?...yes
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: