Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #16
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation
Default Re: THe ISH Yearbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by STelfair31
yea but then just kick them off... we should try it again...

Nah, people were being racist and it was all anonymous. Its much nicer without it.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #17
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

what do you bein racist?? and anonymous people on the board say racist s.h.i.t. and its kinda anonymous...
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:50 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BUMP

good idea...ill def. contribute if you do it
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 12:17 AM   #19
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16638

^That thread owns this one.

If you want to be part of something special, submit your pictures to me by PM and I'll add you to the photo album.
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #20
STelfair31

we gonna do the rep thing?
Old 05-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #21
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #22
STelfair31

we should because you should be graded on the quality of ya posts not ya quanity....
Old 05-08-2007, 04:48 PM   #23
xxxSuperStar
I Like Tacos

xxxSuperStar has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
we should because you should be graded on the quality of ya posts not ya quanity....

Some people would give you a negative rep for doing this thread (not me) and that is unfair. People would give real responses and get a bad rep because other people just plain disagreed with them.
xxxSuperStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:50 PM   #24
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That is an odd statement coming from you.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:56 PM   #25
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

yeah, do what Senor Cedric says.

I've shut down the poll website indefinitely. until next season.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:01 PM   #26
STelfair31

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSuperStar
Some people would give you a negative rep for doing this thread (not me) and that is unfair. People would give real responses and get a bad rep because other people just plain disagreed with them.

then that person gets banned
Old 05-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #27
STelfair31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
That is an odd statement coming from you.

yea i kno.. i see some quality in my posts... don't you?
Old 05-08-2007, 05:06 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yea i kno.. i see some quality in my posts... don't you?

Not yet but i think you can definitely improve just try and add more to your posts than a 1 or 2 word answer.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:11 PM   #29
STelfair31

aight thanks... what you mean by improve... i put my imput and look up facts to prove what else can i do... i cant agree wit everyone..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: