Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-03-2007, 01:39 AM   #1
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool
Default Bye Bye Smush

on the bright side he is no longer a laker and will no longer plague this team. it could only get better from here.
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:06 AM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bye Bye Smush

best of luck smush don't miss your ride

gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:28 AM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^ lol gts!!!!

actually, who knows with kupchak... he might sign him to the max deal for all we know.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
laker4life
I hit open 5-footers

laker4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

actually, who knows with kupchak... he might sign him to the max deal for all we know.

Then it's bye bye Lakers...
laker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #5
Laker4Lyfe
City Of Champions

Laker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation hereLaker4Lyfe has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
^ lol gts!!!!

Please don't even joke like this.
Laker4Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #6
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
^ lol gts!!!!

Mike I just got out of the hospital visiting someone, don't put me back in it for myself
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #7
sammdogg
Local High School Star

sammdogg has decent reputation

Peace Out Smush...
sammdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:47 PM   #8
Kobe4life
Banned

Kobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKobe4life posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

he was a pretty good player for his payroll i hope he get a good contract and play for another team
Kobe4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:49 PM   #9
SoCalMike

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Mike I just got out of the hospital visiting someone, don't put me back in it for myself

Sorry man, I did not mean to put you in a bad state... we need the freak healthy!

Sorry Laker4Lyfe. You are right, its bad karma to joke about it.

Best wishes to Smush and the next team you may play for.

Old 05-03-2007, 10:16 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Smushes new uni and it will fit him well

Old 05-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #11
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

prediction: Lakers re-sign him to a low-dollar number ($1m-ish)
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #12
gts
Sons of Antartica

at that price he is a good man off the bench for garbage time and such... we joke and all about smush and i have to say we have had worse on the team... i don't mind him even being on the team just not as a starter or 2nd team player... and he does know the system so for a million he's ok

edit: nevermind what was i thinking...
Old 05-03-2007, 10:41 PM   #13
SoCalMike

Bleedin brings an interesting (and concerning) thought to me...

Aside from Smush's play, there had been discussions amongst us about Smush's bad attitude/emotional downturns bringing down the team. Now, that was many of our opinions just based on what we observed, so.... is there any validity to that concern if they did re-sign him?

Old 05-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #14
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:

Aside from Smush's play, there had been discussions amongst us about Smush's bad attitude/emotional downturns bringing down the team. Now, that was many of our opinions just based on what we observed, so.... is there any validity to that concern if they did re-sign him?

your concerns echo the "never mind" on my post that was exactly what came to mind.. he's a bargain with a good attitude at that amount, but not if he's going to be a pain...
Old 05-03-2007, 10:47 PM   #15
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

I never really bought into the perception that he had a bad attitude. Maybe in one particular game, but not in general. I think he got down on himself a lot and put his chin down.
I'm not concerned about that. Just don't pay much for him and make him an 8th/9th man used in certain matchups.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: