Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-04-2006, 06:18 AM   #46
Walker
Cool Custom Title

Walker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat coolWalker is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
How many players can teams have on the roster? 16? 19?

This is the Bulls current roster without free agents;

Malik Allen F
Eddie Basden G
Tyson Chandler F-C
Luol Deng F-G
Chris Duhon G
Ben Gordon G
Othella Harrington
Kirk Hinrich G
Randy Holcomb F
Viktor Khryapa F
Randy Livingston G
Andres Nocioni F
Luke Schenscher C
Thabo Sefolosha G
Darius Songaila F-C
Michael Sweetney F-C
James Thomas F
Tyrus Thomas F

Any money they're stacking up to pull a big multi player deal. KG anyone?
Walker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:21 AM   #47
Young HkM
Up in the Rafters

Young HkM is considered somewhat coolYoung HkM is considered somewhat cool

I'm pretty sure it's 13 and then you can sneak a couple on through injured reserve. I guess a lot of people are getting their hearts broken when it comes down to the final roster.
Young HkM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:31 AM   #48
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Well, if Chandler's going to NO thens there's no way Minny does a deal with Chicago w/o getting a quality big man in return.

As far as Smith is concerned...unless the Bulls move Gordon, the rotation won't have enough room for Smith. Both of those guys come up for extensions at the same time. They're not going to pay both of them.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:36 AM   #49
sixty
Good High School Starter

sixty has an OK reputation so far

JR lacks of work etic, coach Skiles will dump him if he doesn't work.

I see JR like TT, playing three games for five minutes and then off we go...

Thats just my opinion.
sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:01 AM   #50
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Thumbs up Forget it....just remember it when you forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
Well, if Chandler's going to NO thens there's no way Minny does a deal with Chicago w/o getting a quality big man in return.

As far as Smith is concerned...unless the Bulls move Gordon, the rotation won't have enough room for Smith. Both of those guys come up for extensions at the same time. They're not going to pay both of them.

Well, you can give a lesser extension to JR Smith if he doesn't produce. You already know what Ben Gordon is capable of.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:13 AM   #51
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Minnesota would probably be more interested in PJ Brown than Chandler anyway. Brown is an expirer. Tyrus Thomas and a Luol Deng type would be the highlight for the TWolves, not Tyson Chandler.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:18 AM   #52
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Lightbulb She exhales...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
Minnesota would probably be more interested in PJ Brown than Chandler anyway. Brown is an expirer. Tyrus Thomas and a Luol Deng type would be the highlight for the TWolves, not Tyson Chandler.

Hmm...just an early morning idea but...

Minnesota Receives
Deng / Thomas / PJ Brown / Duhon / 1st Pick from Knicks

Chicago Receives
Kevin Garnett
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:44 AM   #53
SYOrangeMan
I brick open layups

SYOrangeMan has an OK reputation so far

KG should def go back to Chitown! Reppin' his town, think he'd have even more heart playing for the bulls than he already has playin for the wolves.
SYOrangeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:46 AM   #54
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
Hmm...just an early morning idea but...

Minnesota Receives
Deng / Thomas / PJ Brown / Duhon / 1st Pick from Knicks

Chicago Receives
Kevin Garnett

Any deal with the TWolves and I think Hassell needs to go as well. He has an undesirable contract, and the ability to play D.

Brown
Thomas
Deng
1st pick from Knicks
Duhon

That's almost a starting lineup! Well it could be if they get Durant.
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:50 AM   #55
SYOrangeMan
I brick open layups

I think it'd be nice if that went down, but would the Wolves have enough space on their roster for that?
Old 07-04-2006, 08:05 AM   #56
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYOrangeMan
KG should def go back to Chitown! Reppin' his town, think he'd have even more heart playing for the bulls than he already has playin for the wolves.
He's said that Mauldin, SC, is the place he considers his hometoen, not really Chicago, he only had the one year of HS there.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 08:26 AM   #57
SYOrangeMan
I brick open layups

Well, he got into trouble for 'lynching' although I don't think he did it. Besides, no team down in SC anyways. Might as well Chitown
Old 07-04-2006, 08:55 AM   #58
PleezeBelieve
Jay-A: Thats MR To You

PleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this boardPleezeBelieve has one of the lowest reputations on this board

If the Bulls keep their core unit in tact, there is NO WAY Smith re-signs with Chicago as either a sub or a starter under a diminshed role. His ego appear too large at this point for that. Come to think of it....he probably shouldn't be satisfied with that role at such a young age. He appears to have the skill set to become a good to very good player. Why sit on the bench of a 11-deep roster when you could be attempting to lead the show somewhere else.

As far as those Chi/Min trade scenario's go....if I'm the Wolves, I think I'll need more than a supposed "can't miss" rookie and potential No 1 draft pick as the center piece of a trade involving my franchise playe.
PleezeBelieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:08 AM   #59
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker
Any money they're stacking up to pull a big multi player deal. KG anyone?
Actually, they can have as many as they want, but after the preseason, they havta cut down to 15 guys...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:14 AM   #60
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool
Default The Bulls had A LOT of cap space

I knew they did, but this is ridiculous. After they sign Wallace, which I put in as 13 mill per year, and lets say they do the Chandler deal for Brown and Smith. They still have about 8.5 mill left in cap room...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: