Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-04-2006, 09:21 AM   #61
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan has not been impressing people

Still enough to go after someone else - say Al Harrington.

They can even do a sign and trade, sending away Michael Sweetney and Darius Songaila (I don't know if he is still under contract) to the Hawks.

Wallace, Brown, Harrington, Thomas is a huge upgrade at the bigs for the Bulls.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:22 AM   #62
IGGYIVERSON
High school junior varsity star

IGGYIVERSON has an OK reputation so far

bulls are in such good shape that its terrifying.

add on to all these moves and cap space......they have the Knicks pick next year. unreal.
IGGYIVERSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:23 AM   #63
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

They have to start resigning young players very soon though, putting them well over the cap.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 09:26 AM   #64
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

Ricardo Tubbs has an OK reputation so far

The Bulls did not have that much cap room. They had something like $16-18mil in room, which is all taken up by Wallace. So they're done for the summer unless they make a trade.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:08 AM   #65
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
Any deal with the TWolves and I think Hassell needs to go as well. He has an undesirable contract, and the ability to play D.

Brown
Thomas
Deng
1st pick from Knicks
Duhon

That's almost a starting lineup! Well it could be if they get Durant.
What? Hassell's contract is just fine. He gets like $4.3 million a year.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:14 AM   #66
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHAKIDD532
I knew they did, but this is ridiculous. After they sign Wallace, which I put in as 13 mill per year, and lets say they do the Chandler deal for Brown and Smith. They still have about 8.5 mill left in cap room...
Are you remembering to factor in the cap holds for the guys they drafted and for the required 15 roster spots?
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:29 AM   #67
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

JR Smith isnt worth getting. How long before you can trade him outta Chitown? People hear the name JR Smith and get erections...and for what? Stop getting hung up over NAMES. He isnt that good of a rebounder, defender and shoots too much for someone who doesnt knock them down. Yeah that sounds like a Bulls player to me, or doesnt it. :rollingeyes:
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:33 AM   #68
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young HkM
I'm pretty sure it's 13 and then you can sneak a couple on through injured reserve. I guess a lot of people are getting their hearts broken when it comes down to the final roster.
What year are you from? Is this that Keanu Reeves movie where we post on the same message board, but live two years apart?
Old 07-04-2006, 10:36 AM   #69
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

12 official 3 can be placed on injured reserved but i think teams relocate one to the NBDL. But since that came about maybe they changed it? I havent been aware because it was never something important to me.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:39 AM   #70
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
What? Hassell's contract is just fine. He gets like $4.3 million a year.

Not for a rebuilding team. Why do the Wolves want long term contracts of players that will be very unhappy once KG goes?
TheReturnofCed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:39 AM   #71
adamcz
Bucks fan

You too GOBB? This is definately that Keanu Reeves movie. The injured list was done away with a year ago in my time, and there are simply 15 roster spots. You activate 12 players on the day of a game, and can change which 12 you use day by day. No more injured list.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:40 AM   #72
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

TheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong wayTheReturnofCed is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamcz
You too GOBB? This is definately that Keanu Reeves movie. The injured list was done away with a year ago in my time, and there are simply 15 roster spots. You activate 12 players on the day of a game, and can change which 12 you use day by day. No more injured list.

What movie is that? Johnny something?
Old 07-04-2006, 10:42 AM   #73
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Ok it happened a year ago. Wasnt major news to me or probably I didnt give it much of my attention because my care factor was real low. Thanks for letting me know Johnny Knoxville aka you fill in the blank.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:44 AM   #74
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReturnofCed
What movie is that? Johnny something?
There's some movie in the theaters now about lovers who live two years apart and write letters to each other or something.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:46 AM   #75
TheReturnofCed
The Real Ced

Quote:
There's some movie in the theaters now about lovers who live two years apart and write letters to each other or something.

Sounds gay. I might use it as a date movie sometime.

Speaking of dates, whatever happened to all the "OT: My Girlfriend is fine" "OT: My Girlfriend dumped me" "OT: How do I ask a girl out?" threads. I miss bomberball82 spieling of all his problems.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: