Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-04-2006, 10:54 AM   #76
Cosmonaut
I hit open layups

Cosmonaut has an OK reputation so far

guess this puts them out of the lebron james sweepstakes, if they kept there cap room they might of been able to sign him
Cosmonaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 11:07 AM   #77
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

hypothetically speaking.

comon Lebron is NOT leaving Cleveland until his second contract.

i mean think about it. if he denies the contract, he will play the rest of his rookie season... then play for the qualifying offer... and only become a RESTRICTED free agent.

Lebron will be labelled as a pariah for years and years... and then his reputation will be worse than Kobe's or Carter's when it comes to fans heckling them.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:19 PM   #78
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Bump
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:33 PM   #79
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Im Sexy
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:41 PM   #80
WoGiTaLiA1
Local High School Star

WoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputationWoGiTaLiA1 has decent reputation

Quote:
Lebron will be labelled as a pariah for years and years... and then his reputation will be worse than Kobe's or Carter's when it comes to fans heckling them.

It may curtail some of the ridiculous hype at least. I think it would be worth it as a fan of the game.
WoGiTaLiA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:43 PM   #81
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I heard Tyson Chandler, Deng, Tyrus Thomas for KG

First pick isnt included. Why would it be when you're giving up 3 for 1?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:10 PM   #82
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Tyson Chandler, Tyrus Thomas and Loul Deng should be enough for Garnett. Unless the Timberwolves get offered Shaq & Wade or LeBron... who else are they going to get?

This would leave the Bulls with a starting lineup of Wallace, Garnett, Nocioni Gordon and Hinrich with Sweetney, Songaila, Duhon and Thabo on the bench.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:27 PM   #83
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
I've decided K.G.'s salary is too high.

Too hard to make a good deal.

Plus, you all are giving up too much of your future.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:46 PM   #84
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
Plus, you all are giving up too much of your future.

Too much of thier future? You do realize Chicago has the right to swap with NY's first round pick next year right? That could potentially be another lottery pick talent to add. KG isnt gonna hit rock bottom this season or next. So what are you talkin bout here?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #85
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Deng / Thomas / PJ Brown / Duhon / 1st Pick from Knicks

Too much.

Look, if I am Paxson, I trade Chandler for Brown and Smith, and see how that goes. I dont trade T. Thomas for anyone until I see what he can do in the NBA. He could become their franchise player.

I say trade for J. Rich. Makes more sense.

Chandler, Deng, Gordon

For

Troy Murhpy and J. Rich

Ben/Sweetney
Ty Thomas/Murphy
Nocioni
J. Rich/Sefelosha
Hinrich/Duhon

Perfection.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #86
bullsku23
Can barely lace up my sneakers

bullsku23 has an OK reputation so far

I'm a Bulls fan and I dont like that trade. I like having deng, because sometimes he or nocioni will be playing bad, and the other will step up. I like that versatility at the 3. He can also play some 2 guard if we went big in a lineup. I also thought the Wallace signing is great in so that he can develop Thomas' defensive skills. I want Kg, and I dont know if this is possible but I'd rather go Hinrich, Chandler, Sweetney, and 1st rd pick for KG.
bullsku23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #87
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Too much of thier future? You do realize Chicago has the right to swap with NY's first round pick next year right? That could potentially be another lottery pick talent to add. KG isnt gonna hit rock bottom this season or next. So what are you talkin bout here?

GOBB does have apoint there Garnett isn't going to have his downfall for a pretty long time, and seeing how the Knicks a sucking, Bulls well probebly have a very high pick in the next years draft where its supposalby better then this years.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:56 PM   #88
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

I am talking about, Ben may decline in a matter of 3 years. And KG, as good as he might be, is not worth Ty Thomas, who hasn't even panned out yet, Duhon, you're only back-up point guard((Pargo will be gone)), And Deng, your future at the three, who is on the rise. KG, right now, is not worth what Shaq was when he got traded, or T-Mac. Even the Raptors got less for Vince. You are going to give the T-wolves a whole starting lineup for one player?
Old 07-04-2006, 02:57 PM   #89
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

Also GOBB, I have heard that the Bulls only have the right to trade the 2007 Knicks pick. Not any pick in the future that they want.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:58 PM   #90
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Mike Sweetney, Othella Harrington, Chris Duhon, Tyson Chandler, Cash and 1st round pick for Kevin Garnett is more then enough.

Kirk Hinrich
Ben Gordon
Andres Nacioni
Kevin Garnett
Ben Wallace

Luo Deng and Tyrus Thomas...man this team is deadly.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: