Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 01:17 AM   #31
ibricklayups
Banned

ibricklayups has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Round 1: Rockets vs Jazz, going into Game 7

the cry baby AK47 is back? 5 blocks in a game is a blessing to Jazz. Jazz needs every help they need from him.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:21 AM   #32
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What happened? I watched the first few minutes, and everything seemed fine, then I went to my game, and i come back only to fid the Rockets got pummeled on the road again? Noooooooo....... I want to see Chuck play more!
Old 05-04-2007, 01:28 AM   #33
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
What happened? I watched the first few minutes, and everything seemed fine, then I went to my game, and i come back only to fid the Rockets got pummeled on the road again? Noooooooo....... I want to see Chuck play more!

They didn't get pummeled. The jazz had a 7-10 point lead most of the 3rd, but the rockets cut it down to 1 with 4 and a half minutes left in the game. Then Andrei and Memo just went off and the jazz got a 10 point lead with about a minute left. It was a pretty close game throughout though.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:38 AM   #34
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

el_locoteee has decent reputationel_locoteee has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I wonder why T-mac can't get fired up for the playoffs. Why is it so hard for him? I mean does he have some sort of phobia, or does he plain not care. I can't understand how someone wouldn't care about a game this important. Is there something mentally wrong with him?

Its hard to get in sync when the defensive player are reaching every time without getting a call, I think that will be different at Home where the crows get in to the Refs forcing them to make the calls. I think all or most of the offensive call on guys like Yao are on the road where the let Okur reach and push and when Yao push back Okur just flop like a B**** and the Refs fall for it. I think Malone have been teaching this Utah players.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:42 AM   #35
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_locoteee
Its hard to get in sync when the defensive player are reaching every time without getting a call, I think that will be different at Home where the crows get in to the Refs forcing them to make the calls. I think all or most of the offensive call on guys like Yao are on the road where the let Okur reach and push and when Yao push back Okur just flop like a B**** and the Refs fall for it. I think Malone have been teaching this Utah players.

Dawg, stop complaining. It doesn't matter what the referees call or don't call, or what the Jazz players do, because if it's going on all series, it's going to keep on happening, so it's T-mac who has to be assertive and take it to the rack somehow. I don't care how, but it's T-mac, he can do it.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:09 AM   #36
A.Z.
I hit open layups

A.Z. has an OK reputation so far

Jazz will win it. and battier needs to stop taking charges. Hes such a *****. He can only shot the 3s and take charges.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:25 AM   #37
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
Dawg, stop complaining. It doesn't matter what the referees call or don't call, or what the Jazz players do, because if it's going on all series, it's going to keep on happening, so it's T-mac who has to be assertive and take it to the rack somehow. I don't care how, but it's T-mac, he can do it.

It's not a complain is the reality thats what you always fight for Home Court you want to play 4 of the 7 at Home, everybody knows, that at home calls always goes your way, last game in Houston Yao score a lot of point in the paint that would be 3 second violation but because you are at home, and the crow is behind you put pressures in the Refs, look at Yao T.O. at Home and the Road in this playoff 2.6 to 7 on the road a lot of offensive an reach in fouls go different way, in your House.

Last edited by el_locoteee : 05-04-2007 at 02:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:26 AM   #38
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Z.
Jazz will win it. and battier needs to stop taking charges. Hes such a *****. He can only shot the 3s and take charges.

Okur can only shot 3s and flop.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:26 AM   #39
A.Z.
I hit open layups

Yao always has 3second violation but they never call it
Old 05-04-2007, 02:30 AM   #40
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Yao always has 3second violation but they never call it

Yao always get foul but they never call it.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:32 AM   #41
A.Z.
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_locoteee
Yao always get foul but they never call it.
now imagine if Okur was like Battier??? Okur would take the charge everytime Yao made contact with him. And YAO ALWAYS travels

Last edited by A.Z. : 05-04-2007 at 02:39 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:35 AM   #42
el_locoteee
Decent college freshman

Quote:
now imagine if Okur was like Battier??? Okur would take the charge everytime Yao made contact with him. And YAO always travels

He don't need to. He got his patent flop move thats work pretty well.

Everybody travels in the NBA.

"They played a little bit of trickery on me,'' Yao said. "Okur, I can't really press hard on him. I know he will flop on me. He did that to me today. I learned that"

http://www.sltrib.com/ci_5763359

Last edited by el_locoteee : 05-04-2007 at 02:45 AM.
Old 05-04-2007, 02:44 AM   #43
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

This can go on forever so lets just stop it. Refs missed a lot of calls on both ends, but theyre only human, they make mistakes too. Home teams will get the benefit of the calls, so lets just leave it at that and get ready for Game 7.
Old 05-04-2007, 03:41 AM   #44
New Jazzy Nets
New Uni's 2010-2011

New Jazzy Nets has an OK reputation so far

I cant comment on the offciating, sad huh? I fell asleep right before the game, Damn gears of war Maps.
Old 05-04-2007, 05:27 AM   #45
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

Great win by the Jazz. Let's hope they can carry over something into the final game.

Game 7: I guess Houston should win, I hope Utah will.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread